Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? (1421 Views)

Differences Between Android Phone And Iphone (DISCUSSION) / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
What's the difference between android phone and iPhone? Shebi phone is phone.
Please someone should explain more.
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by richeeyo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Before iPhones were so superior
But this days Android is on a whole different level.
Basically Androids gives you options in between your demands
Say you want a phone for gaming
Android has as phone for that 7ooomah battery, 6n chip, 120hz screen with a decent camera (not for camera addict)
And if you only want better pics you have android wit high quality camera, its a tailored phone of choice on budget

IPhone simple combines the best of everything in one driving up cost
Despite their battery conservation rantings
It sure as very poor battery life on 85% of its products
I use a uk used 11pro and a tecno pova5g
On gaming codm pova5g on max graphics still takes close to 5Omins to get slightly warm
While the eleven pro starts at just after 10mins before a full isolated match
To me android gives me freedom of app mod

8 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
richeeyo:
Android has as phone for that 7ooomah battery, 6n chip, 120hz screen with a decent camera (not for camera addict)
And if you only want better pics you have android wit high quality camera, its a tailored phone of choice on budget

On gaming codm pova5g on max graphics still takes close to 5Omins to get slightly warm

I love android cux its flexible. My phone is rooted so i can download and patch any paid app i choose just by using lucky patcher

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spelling and pronounciation.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Allison012: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Differences between android and iphone. 1. OS
2. FREEDOM OR FLEXIBILITY

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Ay04z(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
richeeyo:

which phone is 7000 mah
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Pickmycall: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2022
* Iphone-you buy everything in the app,games,music downloads,It has it own unique charger and cord,etc.
It doesn't hang or carry virus.

* Android-Most games are free.
You don't need an antivirus or cleaner installed.Just disable download video from another source.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by richeeyo(m): 1:27am On Oct 25, 2022
Ay04z:
which phone is 7000 mah
Samsung Galaxy F6
Tecno Pova 3
Pova 2
Samsung Galaxy m62
Samsung galaxy m51
Many many Android phones with 6nm chip
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by osuolale95(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

I love android cux its flexible. My phone is rooted so i can download and patch any paid app i choose just by using lucky patcher
ops, lucky patcher still exist?
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by falcon01: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2022
FhiBi:
operating systems that's all
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by falcon01: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2022
osuolale95:
wow I missed lucky patcher grin those days we bee buying things for free grin buying premium apps and coins

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
osuolale95:

Yes ooo, still exists wella. Purchasing paid apps easy

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2022
falcon01:
wow I missed lucky patcher grin those days we bee buying things for free grin buying premium apps and coins

Im still rocking it. Lucky patcher is easy, rooting is the main issue.

For me, i cannot enjoying a device if its not rooted

Also have Gravitybox.
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by phemmyfour: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2022
FhiBi:
Security

Android is an open source OS i.e it's not secured.

IOS a closed Source i.e a secured environment
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by devilmaycry: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Also have Gravitybox.
Dude I want kinemaster paid version

Gimme steps to go around it...have heard of lucky patcher...can u elaborate more?
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by falcon01: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Also have Gravitybox.
what device are you using? Plus I've been pretty busy now I barely have time for development
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Ay04z(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2022
richeeyo:

Samsung Galaxy F6
Tecno Pova 3
Pova 2
Samsung Galaxy m62
Samsung galaxy m51
Many many Android phones with 6nm chip
dis really came in handy... Will get one of the Samsung thanks. Been using my a50 four years... Still Working good... But d battery life not too good again

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
falcon01:
what device are you using? Plus I've been pretty busy now I barely have time for development

Im using oukitel k7. Its running 8.1 also hAd it installed on a lenovo with android 11. All u gotta do is root your device. Rooting is the hard part. These day magisk made it easier unlike 3 years ago where u had to flash with spflash tool.

Root then search for lucky patcher. Download then install
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by osuolale95(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

long live lucky patcher
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Olaolex: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

how do you guys root phone self
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by ghettochild(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Can it be used to purchase VPN
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Olaolex:
how do you guys root phone self

Well first it was easier with android 4,5 and 6 but since android 7 it became harder, android 8 was one of the most complex era till magisk came into the show and it was still complicated where u had to unlock your bootloader with adb. The last time i rooted a device i didn't unlock anything.

Just note. U are not gonna get any more software updates for ur device. Also u need to have a little understanding about mobile phone flashing terminology.

Although u can try mtk easy su. Only works on devices with mediatek chipset.
It should work for android 11 too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9t2-CIrKu0
Heres a video on an easy root method

Mtk easy su (2.73mb) https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4q08l6k0s8t2uw/mtk-easy-su-v1.1.3.apk/file

Magisk manager (3.01mb)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ahm5nnetu6kyxdg/MagiskManager-v8.0.3.apk/file

Download root checker from playstore to check your root status.

The moment u see super user permissions you have successfully root your device. This is bypass the easiest method.

Then search for lucky patcher from Google to download.
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2022
ghettochild:

Can it be used to purchase VPN

Yep.
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by jeromestarks: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2022
FhiBi:
Iphone is like a girl from UK while android phone is like a girl from Nigeria (substandard).

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by MorataFC: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Well first it was easier with android 4,5 and 6 but since android 7 it became harder, android 8 was one of the most complex era till magisk came into the show and it was still complicated where u had to unlock your bootloader with adb. The last time i rooted a device i didn't unlock anything.

Just note. U are not gonna get any more software updates for ur device. Also u need to have a little understanding about mobile phone flashing terminology.

Although u can try mtk easy su. Only works on devices with mediatek chipset.
It should work for android 11 too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9t2-CIrKu0
Heres a video on an easy root method

Mtk easy su (2.73mb) https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4q08l6k0s8t2uw/mtk-easy-su-v1.1.3.apk/file

Magisk manager (3.01mb)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ahm5nnetu6kyxdg/MagiskManager-v8.0.3.apk/file

Download root checker from playstore to check your root status.

The moment u see super user permissions you have successfully root your device. This is bypass the easiest method.

Then search for lucky patcher from Google to download.

I've been trying to root my Camon 12 Pro but wasn't successful, (though I used king user)
Which one do you suggest that I should use now?
Thanks.
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
MorataFC:
I've been trying to root my Camon 12 Pro but wasn't successful, (though I used king user)
Which one do you suggest that I should use now?
Thanks.

Kinguser barely worked since android 6

Use the one i posted. It will definitely work
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by MorataFC: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Kinguser barely worked since android 6

Use the one i posted. It will definitely work
OK,
Thanks
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by falcon01: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
gonkin:

Im using oukitel k7. Its running 8.1 also hAd it installed on a lenovo with android 11. All u gotta do is root your device. Rooting is the hard part. These day magisk made it easier unlike 3 years ago where u had to flash with spflash tool.

Root then search for lucky patcher. Download then install
did you read my comment at all? I used to be a developer grin I'm just reminiscing the memories I barely have time to do stuffs now plus my device (Samsung) can't be compromised currently because it's against alot of things I'm doing except if I'll have time and get an MTK device
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by gonkin(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
falcon01:
did you read my comment at all? I used to be a developer grin I'm just reminiscing the memories I barely have time to do stuffs now plus my device (Samsung) can't be compromised currently because it's against alot of things I'm doing except if I'll have time and get an MTK device

Well, its a good thing you still got an android device and remember the experience. I remembered when i got my nokia as backup a year after i had the oukitel. The nokia felt so useless.
You could always get a 2nd phone. Something rugged
Re: What's The Difference Between Android Phone And Iphone? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) / MEP Code For Blackberry 9900 / What Is The Difference Between Dual Active And Dual Standby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.