Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) (1423 Views)

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? / Pics Of My Oppo Phone / OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Most people always go on with the mind set that OPPO phones are expensive, but the real truth is that OPPO phones are worth their prices. I understand that most people find it difficult to want to buy a phone that as a high price when there are similar phones that have almost same specs and all, but realistically OPPO phones are not comparable to cheaper phone brands, why do i say this ?, i say this because OPPO phones comes with a seperate android OS (Operating System), the colorOS that makes it very very high in standard compared to other devices, this OS prevents unusual lagging of the phone and makes the phone immune to the usual android wearing off quality like we see in some phones.
The question i always ask people regards phone is, would you rather buy a cheap phone that gives you problems along the way or rather buy a phone that has a higher capacity of lasting long and maintaining beauty (SIPS WINE). well, i dont know about you, but for we the smart ones, we pick the latter.
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by Countersam(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
OriginaLagosboy:
Most people always go on with the mind set that OPPO phones are expensive, but the real truth is that OPPO phones are worth their prices. I understand that most people find it difficult to want to buy a phone that as a high price when there are similar phones that have almost same specs and all, but realistically OPPO phones are not comparable to cheaper phone brands, why do i say this ?, i say this because OPPO phones comes with a seperate android OS (Operating System), the colorOS that makes it very very high in standard compared to other devices, this OS prevents unusual lagging of the phone and makes the phone immune to the usual android wearing off quality like we in some phone.
The question i always ask people regards phone is, would you rather buy a cheap phone that gives you problems along the way or rather buy a phone that has a higher capacity of lasting long and maintaining beauty (SIPS WINE). well, i dont know about you, but for we the smart ones, we pick the latter.
Oppo phones are good. I am using my second model now

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
another reason why OPPO phones are very good is the existence of a RAM increasing option, some people over the years have always dreamt about a feature like this that allows smooth running of your phone for any activity, imagine playing Call of Duty and your phone begins to lag back, what you see is that before you decide to shoot the enemy, the enemy has killed you and most likely left that area you are to kill other similar quality phone players like you, likewise for PUBG and other action games, the most annoying of them all is when you play online match in PES mobile23 and your players are so slow because you have decided to buy a cheap phone that does'nt provide quality, instead of zeroing your mind to buy a moderately priced and quality phones that provides and serves your purpose to your satisfaction.
you know what, close your eyes, take that decision, invest properly in an OPPO branded phone and come back to this post to either condemn my me or praise me as soon as you begin to enjoy the value for your money.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by ojonugba2014(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Transition product
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
ojonugba2014:
Transition product

shed more light
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by credon: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
ojonugba2014:
Transition product
angry angry kneel down there, hands up and close your eyes

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by HolyTrader: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
OP, that's a very good write-up.
Oppo is a very good brand, and not all are expensive.

There are still some relatively affordable Models of it. We too do sell Oppo Phones, and they can be viewed on our Website.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
I am here again to give you another update,
so i heard OPPO would be launching the android 13 version of their OS, which is ColorOS 13. Now imagine if colorOS 12 could carry us to that dimension, what wonder will the coloros13 bring, i cant wait though, i dont know about you.
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
HolyTrader:
OP, that's a very good write-up.
Oppo is a very good brand, and not all are extensive.

There are still some relatively affordable Models of it. We too do sell Oppo Phones, and they can be viewed on our Website.

Thanks man, i am glad you understand.
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2022
still contemplating?, check out Reno 8, OPPO A77S, OPPO A77, OPPO A57, OPPO A96
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by Rareoil(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Most of the features you wrote are true but not unique to oppo, Samsung has all these features and many more.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Get An OPPO Phone (EPISODE 2) by OriginaLagosboy(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2022
have you considered the aesthetic of their phones, the distinct sense of style the phone exhumes.

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN For Real? / Could This Be A Fake Sony Experia C5 / LG G PRO 2gig Ram 32gig Rom 13mp Camera (buy Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.