Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. (581 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Dereformer(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
There will be major revolution if Atiku wins next year's election.

Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Efik, Urobo, Tivs, everyone will hit the street.

There will be total lookdown of Nigeria.

And a great awakening against the Fulanis will commence.

Igbos will move to have Biafra. Yorubas will push for Oduduwa.

But the Hausas will make last minute effort for Igbos and Yorubas not to go.

Yorubas were considering the position of the Hausas but the Igbos stood their ground asking for Biafra.

There were tension, alot of Igbos left the North, alot of Northerners left the East and South South.

Many fulanis fled Benue. There was complete breakdown.

Some Igbos politician who have openly campaigned and worked against MNK fled the East with their families.

In the second week of chaos, United Nations made a last minute effort to save Nigeria even with a promise of supervising a new constitution in which every tribe will be involved.

But this failed. Igbos were not prepared to shift ground in their demand to leave Nigeria.

Much bigger revolution were on in the North. Indigenous People rose against the fulanis and fight that ensued cannot be described.

Yorubas were at a cross road, it is not clear who are the majority between those who wanted oduduwa and those who believed that coming together once again as Nigeria will benefit them.

UN at the instance of US and the State of Isreal succumbed to the demand of referendum for Biafrans.

A date was fixed and Brafrans insisted that all Igbo speaking parts of the old Eastern region must be involved including any area that may wish to join the new Nation.

As soon as a date was fixed for for Biafra referendum, last minute efforts was made by other sections of Nigeria to persuade the Igbos not to go. But it was an effort in futility.

There were heavy joy and rejoicing in entire old Eastern region as soon as a referendum date was announced for Biafrans.

In the euphoria, I woke up. I prayed and asked God let this happen come next year.

I have the assurance that next year will be a year of freedom for all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Deprofessional(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let it be so oh Lord.

Let it be so.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
okay ooo
Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by B2B23: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin

Yes oh
Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
shatap nothing will happen
if obi can't get it let it be Atiku
better for another party than useless failure called Apc

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2022

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by orion7: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku deleted his tweets about Deborah’s killers . Hmm.

The fact that a northerner is in the race means people from that region are senseless. Time shall tell. Because atiku winning is the spark Nigerias disintegration needs. They will be neatly excised from the union so they rule themselves in perpetuity

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Dereformer(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
orion7:

The fact that a northerner is in the race means people from that region are senseless. Time shall tell. Because atiku winning is the spark Nigerias disintegration needs. They will be neatly excised from the union so they rule themselves in perpetuity

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Honjoshy4u: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
The writer is having serious fever and dysentery.
If Obi from East do not get it, let Atiku from North-East get it.
Period!
The West should stop the greed.
Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by SmartPolician: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeria is already technically destroyed.

She only needs a vibrant technocrat to revive her economy.

If not, how does one explain that the USD moved from 210 in 2015 to 705 in 2022?

Is that how other currencies lose their value?

That's more than 200% value depreciation.
Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Dereformer(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria is already technically destroyed.

She only needs a vibrant technocrat to revive her economy.

If not, how does one explain that the USD moved from 210 in 2015 to 705 in 2022?

Is that how other currencies lose their value?

That's more than 200% value depreciation.

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Burruchaga71(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dereformer:
There will be major revolution if Atiku wins next year's election.

Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Efik, Urobo, Tivs, everyone will hit the street.

There will be total lookdown of Nigeria.

And a great awakening against the Fulanis will commence.

Igbos will move to have Biafra. Yorubas will push for Oduduwa.

But the Hausas will make last minute effort for Igbos and Yorubas not to go.

Yorubas were considering the position of the Hausas but the Igbos stood their ground asking for Biafra.

There were tension, alot of Igbos left the North, alot of Northerners left the East and South South.

Many fulanis fled Benue. There was complete breakdown.

Some Igbos politician who have openly campaigned and worked against MNK fled the East with their families.

In the second week of chaos, United Nations made a last minute effort to save Nigeria even with a promise of supervising a new constitution in which every tribe will be involved.

But this failed. Igbos were not prepared to shift ground in their demand to leave Nigeria.

Much bigger revolution were on in the North. Indigenous People rose against the fulanis and fight that ensued cannot be described.

Yorubas were at a cross road, it is not clear who are the majority between those who wanted oduduwa and those who believed that coming together once again as Nigeria will benefit them.

UN at the instance of US and the State of Isreal succumbed to the demand of referendum for Biafrans.

A date was fixed and Brafrans insisted that all Igbo speaking parts of the old Eastern region must be involved including any area that may wish to join the new Nation.

As soon as a date was fixed for for Biafra referendum, last minute efforts was made by other sections of Nigeria to persuade the Igbos not to go. But it was an effort in futility.

There were heavy joy and rejoicing in entire old Eastern region as soon as a referendum date was announced for Biafrans.

In the euphoria, I woke up. I prayed and asked God let this happen come next year.

I have the assurance that next year will be a year of freedom for all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. AMEN

May this revolution becomes a reality . Amen

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by rolams(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Op! Avoid Oshogbo weed!!
Re: Atiku's Presidency Will Destroy Nigeria. Mark My Words. by Naajjii: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
orion7:

Mr man go sit one side, what do you mean the fact that northerner is in the race people from that region are senseless. So northerners should not contest?
It you people in the south that are senseless, why can't you choose one person Tinubu or Obi to vote for? How do you people feel always complaining of north all the time?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate —- DAVID HUNDEYIN / Over 3 Million APC Members Dump Party For PDP In Kebbi (July 2022) / Emilokon Is Really Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.