Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom (4557 Views)

IPOB More Concerned With Money Than Nnamdi Kanu's Freedom — Kanu's Secretary / Obaseki Wins Again: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal's Ruling / Again, Appeal Court Stops APC From Fielding Candidates In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Nwaetche(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2022
No but the court martial verdict can be appealed at the couth of Appeal. Court Marshal is military equivalent of a high court.
Christistruth00:

Does the Supreme Court determine who the Military Court Martials?

National Security Council is the same
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Advocate500: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm afraid for the future of our judiciary. Too much of technicalities is doing a lot of harm. We've set polithiefcians free under the ground of technicalities, now we've started to do the same to terrorists. Maybe when a Shekau is finally captured, the court would declare that the capture didn't follow the rules of law and then set him free.
you seriously believe what you wrote that nnamdi is a terrorist only in Nigeria? To whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Igbodicool(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2022
tesppidd:
Legally or illegally Nnamdi has spent at least 5 years in prison already and you guys are still bragging.

Lol.
Smiles...
Even if he spends 70 years in prison, the God of Joseph and justice will work it out for his good and the entire Igbo race.

But for you who rejoices in injustice, you and your generation will be in perpetual bondage and servitude under injustice.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by tesppidd: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...
Even if he spends 70 years in prison, the God of Joseph and justice will work it out for his good and the entire Igbo race.

But for you who rejoices in injustice, you and your generation will be in perpetual bondage and servitude under injustice.
lol

I don't know about u and i don't condone injustice.

Having listened to Nnamdi Kanu's broadcasts on radio biafra for many years i find him guilty of inciting violence and many deaths in my mind's court.
And whatever he gets he deserves.

As for you i find u guilty of supppr5ing the inciting acts of violence and deaths as a result of Kanu's actions.

So you shall reap the repercussions and suffer in perpetual misery all your life.
You and your lineage.

Nor be only u get mouth to curse.

Mumu.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by christistruth01: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nwaetche:

No but the court martial verdict can be appealed at the couth of Appeal. Court Marshal is military equivalent of a high court.

Under What Laws of the United States were the Al Queda captured in Afghanistan held at Guantanamo Bay for 15 years?
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Igbodicool(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
tesppidd:
lol

I don't know about u and i don't condone injustice.

Having listened to Nnamdi Kanu's broadcasts on radio biafra for many years i find him guilty of inciting violence and many deaths in my mind's court.
And whatever he gets he deserves.

As for you i find u guilty of supppr5ing the inciting acts of violence and deaths as a result of Kanu's actions.

So you shall reap the repercussions and suffer in perpetual misery all your life.
You and your lineage.

Nor be only u get mouth to curse.

Mumu.
And you quickly dived into treating the ailment without giving heed to the symptoms...

Last time I checked, it is an international right of people for self determination.
Igbo owe you no apology for going for a separate country.

Anyday in your life you try to leave a place for another place, you will not end well.
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Googledotcom: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:
The Case that is already is in the Supreme court and that the National Security Council has already taken a decision on

You do know that the Courts do not tell the National Security Council what to do just as they cannot tell the National Assembly what to do
The national security council is under which arm of government ?
Re: BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom by Amumaigwe: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:
The Case that is already is in the Supreme court and that the National Security Council has already taken a decision on

You do know that the Courts do not tell the National Security Council what to do just as they cannot tell the National Assembly what to do

Cow dung brain. Why then did they take their appeal to the Supreme Court since all they needed was an approval from the National Security Council.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC And Governor Joshua Dariye of Plateau State / Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. / Buhari Administration: Of Lies, Confusion, Deceit, And Cluelesness (PHOTO SPEAK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.