Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM (20265 Views)

Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Harmony4sure(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Britain- learned MPs = learned rich PM
Nigeria- educated fools = foolish president

Nigeria- learned voters = learned President

Vote wisely because wisdom is when you’re being ObedienT
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by tribalmall: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ate we talking about a daredevil criminal caught red Handed looting N250 million cash monthly from state coffers which is aside the millions he looted into his daughter's Pandora account.

Iliveforever:

Don’t tell me you’re stupid if you think tinubu and Atiku are more clean than him
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by AishaDant(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Patosky4U:
I know this Indian man go shut the boarder very soon. Indians are too wicked.... UK will no longer be available for japa

He will not. Do you know how much the UK makes from tourism and foreigners coming in to get educated?

They are not about to lose any money.

1 Like

Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Panda7(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
i hope the Indian/Bangladesh man is ready to work with everyone and not just a racist like mr boris
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by CaseSensitive(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
We should have a general election in my opinion, we should choose who we want to be our prime minister but of course I would choose Rishi Sunak over anybody else in the Tories party and I really hope Kemi Badenoch gets an appointment in his cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by alphacode: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
CaseSensitive:
We should have a general election in my opinion, we should choose who we want to be our prime minister but of course I would choose Rishi Sunak over anybody else in the Tories party and I really hope Kemi Badenoch gets an appointment in his cabinet.

Tell us you're British without telling us you're British undecided

1 Like

Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by CaseSensitive(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
alphacode:

Tell us you're British without telling us you're British undecided

How else should I use the word "we" without sharing opinion which I'm somewhat affected by the subject? And I'm not the only British-Nigerian on here undecided
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Masterito(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Note A prime Minister for one day is entitled to over 100k pounds yearly in his or her lifetime
nony43:
They will still frustrate him out because of his Indian background.

1 Like

Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Cantonese: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Enceladus:

Oya wipe out the indigenous people like they did in America and then make Nigeria a settler colony so that it can be a free for all.

The UK and most of European countries are built on ethnic lines and so can afford that. Nigeria is a contraption of different civilizations.

But the different European ethnic groups who could not stay together, peacefully went their separate ways.

Maybe you do not know that the indigenous people were not wiped out by the invaders/settlers in America, in the 17th century.

Nigeria was built on ethnic and religious lines also, but as it stands today, are the tribes in any form of agreement?
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by flexyrule(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
michigang:
morøn. Both parents were born in kenya to indian families
Your father. Yes, your ethnic father... The one you just Imagined after reading the first statement, is the slowpoke.

Quote me again, and I will distabalize your life.

Just try.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Enceladus(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cantonese:

But the different European ethnic groups who could not stay together, peacefully went their separate ways.

Maybe you do not know that the indigenous people were not wiped out by the invaders/settlers in America, in the 17th century.

Nigeria was built on ethnic and religious lines also, but as it stands today, are the tribes in any form of agreement?

You just proved my point. Your original comment was

Some Nigerians, right in their own country, ask other Nigerians to vacate Lagos and relocate to their villages. These set of myopic Nigerians struggle to get visas to the UK and USA, in their efforts to become citizens of those countries. How can you ever get visas?

There's nothing like a Nigerian, at least not yet.

You guys forget that Nigeria is less than 70 years. National Identities are not formed in that short duration.

Nigeria is a clash of ethnic groups with different ambitions. We are going no where.

Do. you see how you called them European ethnic nations and Nigeria tribe Denmark is less than the Ijaw people population and you will never call them a tribe. We should try to decolonise and detach from the coloniser's language.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
abhosts:
White western Democracies are just something unique and a gift to humanity. An indian immigrant has risen to top of political power in the UK. Can you imagine a white indian citizen becoming PM in India? Primitive thinking and tribalism would not allow that.
Indian man Is coming to be UK PM. These people just need the best.
But we in Nigeria need an agbero government. And still, turn around to ask what is the problem in Nigeria?
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Mccullum: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

Problem with Nigerians is we keep paying attention to the present without thinking plainly about the future.

You tinubu or atiku will look at you when they enter that seat?
By then hunger fit dn bend your mouth one side.

Las las na those wey vote for Apc / pdp go carry the suffer for head, my own be say I go dey here dey curse anyone wey enter nairaland to beg

That's how foolishness blocked your senses to know that beggars can come from supporters of any presidential candidates in future, abi na only billionaires and millionaires supporting the candidate of your choice? reflection of your post proved that you're not matured, because I don't how many you've assists on Nairaland that made you thinks you're Bill Gate grin
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by RighteousI: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
abhosts:
White western Democracies are just something unique and a gift to humanity. An indian immigrant has risen to top of political power in the UK. Can you imagine a white indian citizen becoming PM in India? Primitive thinking and tribalism would not allow that.

YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD! ITS YOU EUROPEAN ASS LICKING YOUTHS THAT ARE KILLING AFRICA.
THESE WHITE BASTARDS RAPED, KILLED AND ENSLAVED YOUR GREAT GRANDPARENTS IN ORDER TO ENRICH THEIR NATION.
BUT THEY APPOINT A NEGLIGIBLE PROPORTION OF THOSE WITH DARK SKIN AS MINISTERS IN ORDER TO SCAM YOU GULLIBLE AFRICAN MONKEYS. AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR THEIR SCAM.

YOU BLOODY AFRICAN MONKEY! WHO KILLED LUMUMBA? WHO KILLED THOMAS SANKARA? WHO OVERTHREW NKRUMAH?
WHO KILLED TAFAWA BALEWA AND ALL THE FIRST GENERATION OF GREAT AFRICAN LEADERS THAT COULD HAVE DEVELOPED AFRICA?

THESE WHITE BASTARDS KILLED ALL THE GOOD AFRICAN LEADERS AND NOW THEY WANT TO TURN YOU AFRICAN MONKEYS INTO GAYS AND LESBIANS SO THEY APPOINT A NEGLIGIBLE PROPORTION OF THOSE WITH DARK SKIN AS MINISTERS IN ORDER TO SCAM THE YOUNG GENERATION OF AFRICANS.

YET YOU AFRICAN MONKEYS ARE BUSY PRAISING THESE WHITE BASTARDS.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR LOVE FOR EUROPE AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Cantonese: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Enceladus:

You just proved my point. Your original comment was

There's nothing like a Nigerian, at least not yet.

You guys forget that Nigeria is less than 70 years. National Identities are not formed in that short duration.

Nigeria is a clash of ethnic groups with different ambitions. We are going no where.

Do. you see how you called them European ethnic nations and Nigeria tribe Denmark is less than the Ijaw people population and you will never call them a tribe. We should try to decolonise and detach from the coloniser's language.

My first comment was borne out of the fact of what I have noticed in the recent times.

In the 70s, 80s and 90s, even though we had different tribes and cultures, Nigerians remained one. It was on the basis of that fact, that the late Chief MKO Abiola won the election convincingly. He received votes from every part of the nation, as where he came from did not matter.

Without doubt, our country has become so deeply polarized by the words and actions of the political class.

It does not take 70 years to form national identities. It did not take the Americans 70 years. They already knew what they wanted, fought the war of independence against the British; had a constitution; fought a civil war and became who we all know today.

Can one say he is not a Nigerian when he is from Nigeria? We can only ask ourselves if we are United as one country.

Now, I agree with you that we are going nowhere if certain burning issues affecting our nation, are not sorted out. We must ask if we are ready to proceed as one nation.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by Enceladus(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Cantonese:

My first comment was borne out of the fact of what I have noticed in the recent times.

Without doubt, our country has become so deeply polarized by the words and actions of the political class.

In the 70s, 80s and 90s, even though we had different tribes and cultures, Nigerians remained one. It was on the basis of that fact, that the late Chief MKO Abiola won the election convincingly. He received votes from every part of the nation, as where he came from did not matter.

The new nation called Nigeria should be the estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”- Sir Ahmadu Bello, Premier of Northern Nigeria, 1961

A few months later Northerners started hunting down Igbo's. We were never one in the history of this country.

Abiola's case came at the back of a vicious military regime and it was either him or a relatively unknown person.

It does not take 70 years to form national identities. It did not take the Americans 70 years. They already knew what they wanted, fought the war of independence against the British; had a constitution; fought a civil war and became who we all know today.

Like I said earlier, America, Canada, Australia and a whole lot are settler's colonies. Do you want that in Nigeria?

A country must have one and only one majority. Nigeria has multiple majorities with different ideologies. Even the United States is trying to keep the power of the whites. Same thing with Germany. That's why Singapore separated from Malaysia.

Can one say he is not a Nigerian when he is from Nigeria? We can only ask ourselves if we are United as one country.

Now, I agree with you that we are going nowhere if certain burning issues affecting our nation, are not sorted out. We must ask if we are ready to proceed as one nation.

Nigeria is not a nation. Jut know this. At best it is a county of multiple nations. The first step to solving a problem is to accept reality. Their's nothing like our country.

A nation where 90% of the southerner's won't want to live in the North because of the North's civilization, and where alot of the Northerners wants to live in a sharia country.

Let us do Nigeria for another decade of. suffering. Maybe people will have sense to demand for a refferendum.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Decline of a great nation.

Too bad, excessive immigration would mark the end of western nations and civilisation
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
RighteousI:

YOU ARE A BORN BASTARD! ITS YOU EUROPEAN ASS LICKING YOUTHS THAT ARE KILLING AFRICA.
THESE WHITE BASTARDS RAPED, KILLED AND ENSLAVED YOUR GREAT GRANDPARENTS IN ORDER TO ENRICH THEIR NATION.
BUT THEY APPOINT A NEGLIGIBLE PROPORTION OF THOSE WITH DARK SKIN AS MINISTERS IN ORDER TO SCAM YOU GULLIBLE AFRICAN MONKEYS. AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR THEIR SCAM.

Clown, ppl like you have IQ less then the memory capacity of a Nokia touch phone.

YOU BLOODY AFRICAN MONKEY! WHO KILLED LUMUMBA? WHO KILLED THOMAS SANKARA? WHO OVERTHREW NKRUMAH?
WHO KILLED TAFAWA BALEWA AND ALL THE FIRST GENERATION OF GREAT AFRICAN LEADERS THAT COULD HAVE DEVELOPED AFRICA?

THESE WHITE BASTARDS KILLED ALL THE GOOD AFRICAN LEADERS AND NOW THEY WANT TO TURN YOU AFRICAN MONKEYS INTO GAYS AND LESBIANS SO THEY APPOINT A NEGLIGIBLE PROPORTION OF THOSE WITH DARK SKIN AS MINISTERS IN ORDER TO SCAM THE YOUNG GENERATION OF AFRICANS.

YET YOU AFRICAN MONKEYS ARE BUSY PRAISING THESE WHITE BASTARDS.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR LOVE FOR EUROPE AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Enceladus:

Oya wipe out the indigenous people like they did in America and then make Nigeria a settler colony so that it can be a free for all.

The UK and most of European countries are built on ethnic lines and so can afford that. Nigeria is a contraption of different civilizations.

You know nothing.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
planetx:
All their PM are puppets of Karl Scwab and the World Economic Forum WEF anyway, so they might as well choose mickey mouse as their next PM, Babylon is finished.

God bless you.
All this are part of the NWO agenda were elites choose immigrants and who ever they like to rule in any country especially western and white nations through the disguise of sham democracy.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
ebufa:

my friend go and sit down...........western democracy a gift to the world indeed! the same people that plundered other peoples lands...the same demons that confused ukraine to start a war with their russian brothers! you sound so ignorant...i wish i could give a hard digital slap across the internet.....mumu man!

Clown, what do you know?
Is democracy from Africa?
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
michigang:
get out. Both parents are from india

You dey mind the fools, Africans always chasing Glory.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yusman316:

We have already done that in Nigeria. A Sudanese/Nigerien rose to become President grin

Lol....Na you talk Am.
Re: Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
gypsey:
Why the are you pained? It is their country and they chose him, he is not ruling anyone, you clearly do not know how british parliament works, they still run the show.

The British empire ruled India for many many years. Note.

You dey mind the naive fool,they just don't understand anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Mock Election Was Held In Kenya And Not Port Harcourt / Two Killed Near Synagogue In Germany In Gun Attack (Video) / U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.