Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21141 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
billyG:

Look at the hatred religion has curse in this country,lagosshia wit all yur hatred yur kind will not be accepted as a muslim by the boko haram,u are seen as a south- western kiffir who deserve to be beheaded nor be welcome as brother by saudi arabians yu are seen as a crook,potential drug pedlers,a terrorist,a corrupt naijarian who is not fit 4 hajj but good to be hang.i ope yur hatred will to hell as soon as possible. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

those words are from your mouth.na you get your mouth.

i dont see how exposing falsehood and revealing the truth is hatred.christians come knocking on our doors every sunday to preach and we welcome them inspite of their unappealing message.why dont you christians show tolerance as we do; at least we yoruba muslims do.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by NNInfo247: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2012
Come to think of this why dont you HOLY MALLAMS criticize Idol Worshippers?
What do you have with christians?
The funny thing right here is that you are not a
MUSLIM by Faith, You are a Muslim by Birth
So are we!!!
Why dont you want to stick the Truth up ya ASS?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2012
Enters thread, sees @Lagoshia,

*storms out to avoid insults* shocked
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
NNInfo247:

Come to think of this why dont you HOLY MALLAMS criticize Idol Worshippers?
What do you have with christians?
The funny thing right here is that you are not a
MUSLIM by Faith, You are a Muslim by Birth
So are we!!!
Why dont you want to stick the Truth up ya Bottom?
there is a difference between attacking someone's beliefs and insulting religion and religious figures and preaching.we will not insult idol-worshippers or atheists if they dont insult us and we will not attack them if they dont do that.we can simple preach to them in a quiet and respectable way what we believe is the truth.if they like,they can follow us.your words are witness to our peacefull nature where we mind our business.you have asked a good question:what do we have with christians? that question should be answered by the likes of frosbel and co.they have been posting nonsense about Islam and muslims for very long.they think the falsehood of christianity is superior to the divine religion of Islam.or may be they think all muslims are mallams and uneducated who are coverted with a spoon-feed or with the blink of an eye.they cry foul when educated muslims squeeze their christianity against the wall and drain the dirt it contains.you dont have to cry.i have just posted a similar message in the thread on the state of the forum and you can see my suggestion there:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852380.0.html#msg10028129
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by goggs(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Judek2:

*storms out to avoid insults*  shocked

shocked

LOL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by goggs(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

those words are from your mouth.na you get your mouth.

i dont see how exposing falsehood and revealing the truth is hatred.christians come knocking on our doors every sunday to preach and we welcome them inspite of their unappealing message.why dont you christians show tolerance as we do; at least we yoruba muslims do.

Are the Christians in the South West violent? Just asking.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
goggs:

Are the Christians in the South West violent? Just asking.

"for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter" (2:191)
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by goggs(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

"for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter" (2:191)

You are oppressed in the south west?  shocked
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by olasesi(m): 2:53am On Jan 24, 2012
mpmp:

I have one of you in my office. He wears a sofe trouser

this doesn't prove much as it is just superficial.
Micheal Jackson wore sofe trousers during his lifetime and most people copy him in that , he was never insulted.why? maybe because he was a star.
people do not worry about the trousers of women going above their ankles,
there are 3-quarter trousers around.
crazy jean is common around and most people do not have problem with it, why?it's fashion, imagine if Islam introduced it
remember when we look at the photographs of our parents and laugh at their style of fashion, afro, old skool etc if we existed during that time, we would most likely be in the same fashion
the above sums up to mean that we only choose to like what we choose to like, if everybody had been wearing sofe trousers,everything will look normal
The sofe trouser might look awkward relative to today's fashion but i just doesn't mean Islam is false.
and remember,that the word "modern" is every time,
for example,we claim to be in a modern world.the same will be claimed by those 5000  years afterward when fashion would av changed
everything is modern at its own time.
the same goes for the word "civilization".those during the time of moses are more civilized than the people of luts so there are no such things as "we are in a civilized world".
no time was never uncivilised
every time is civilized at its own time

mpmp:

He has a gotee beard, and I bet you do to.

the same argument applies to this as above.
some professors and Jews keep their beards and heaven falleth not.
we watch xtian movies showing prophets of God who are fully bearded and i guess the movie writer av researched into the practices of the people b4 showing them in the movies.

mpmp:

You know what the guy  said on the day the UN building was bombed. The guy said "it was very good the the BokoHaram boys bombed the US building". SOmeone asked him why? he said "everybody has a right to fight for his religion, and that the BH boys were fighting for theirs. According to him, they were fighting a Jihad". It was around 9am in the morning.

very evil and callous are these words of his.
they are very contrary to the teachings of Islam and people like this should not be made to lead as evil will become widespread in the land.

mpmp:

His statement moved me, I was so angry, I almost slapped him. Someone just pulled me back right in time as I wanted to rush the guy. I might have slammed him through the glass wall office divider. It would have been disastrous.

this only goes to show that we are all human
we(xtians or Muslims) can sometimes  become very angry and possibly turn violent
guess if u had been a Muslim with beards and sofe trousers,the people around would be sure to av said,those Muslims are too violent and cannot almost tolerate anything.

mpmp:

The useless guy showed no remorse that an innocent life has been lost. Even if you hear that an okada man had an accident and his passenger got hurt, are you not supposed to have some feeling? No. This my guy was very happy on the particular day.

this only goes further to show how evil he is.

mpmp:

In the afternoon, I tried to recall all the silly arguments, similar to many of what Ive read on your posts and your many lectures here on NL. All of them seemed to make sense.

this is what i think should be our basis for knowing the truth.
"if u think somethings made sense of what he claimed against the bible, what is stopping u from dropping those believes or ideas"
unless they don't make sense

mpmp:

Later in the afternoon, I saw him leading others to pray; and after the prayer, I called some of his members aside and told them to be very careful. I narrated what happened in the morning to them. Since that day, his name changed to BokoHaram.

Since that day, my attitude changed. I don't hate him, but I keep him at a hands length.

u av done a good thing, an act peculiar to a good Muslim/xtian

mpmp:

I remember when this guy was first employed, I was very happy to see him reading the Bible. At first, i thought he was a Christian. He told me he was muslim. Then I thought, perhaps he was trying to convert. I remember he would come early in the morning, take one passage of the Bible, muddle it up and ask me to explain. At first, I thought he was curious, later I concluded he was seriously confused. I realized he had his mind madeup in a totally confused state; and that his show of Bible reading was just to gain attention. Perhaps, he thought he could confuse me.

well,i really cant blame him as there are millions of  muslims who dont understand the bible and i am not also spared.
For example, i used to ask my xtian friends to explain the verses below but they would tell me that i needed the holy spirit to understand its meaning.
And i would wonder why i would need the holy spirit to understand an English translated bible.

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD,THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD

so xtians should endeavor to explain things from the bible to those who truly want 2 know

mpmp:

My guy LagosShia, if you think you are on the right path with your beliefs, I am not here to start an argument, but you are wrong. There is only one truth, and that truth is in God through Jesus Christ. All other ground is sinking sand.

maybe u should just prove it(the truth) to him so that he can shut his mouth up

mpmp:

Some of us have tried our hands in Islam and a couple of religions. It hasnt been worth it.

please enter "what Muslim converts have to say about Christianity" into Google and u will be stunned at the number of results.
try any pertinent link if u av the time

mpmp:

My prayer for you is that one day, even if it takes God working in you as he did to Saul of Tarsus, He would have His way in your life; so that with the same zeal as you try to dishonor the person of Jesus, with the same zeal, you will exhault him someday.

these are one of the few difficulties we Muslims av understanding the bible
and i will not blame lagosshia if he doesn't believe the above.
the conversion of Paul was reported more than twice in the chapter of the bible called acts of apostles(i assume u know the verses) and we do not know why  he had to give different accounts of the same event.
his account to the king was even more elaborate
lagosshia and muslims alike think that such person should not be trusted.
unless u think we are right i think  u should explain 2 us.
mpmp:

so that with the same zeal as you try to dishonor the person of Jesus, with the same zeal, you will exhault him someday.
And I pray it will happen to you in 2012.

Amen.
Amen.

i don't think so.
unless perhaps u prove it to him.
because someone said the same 2 him last year.

1 Like

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2012
Judek2:

*storms out to avoid insults* shocked
because you can't stand the truth
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2012
goggs:

You are oppressed in the south west?  shocked

oppression has an extent to which one can bear.so i may be right or wrong to say yes or not.but you should review this about yoruba muslims and the media and their roles in the south-west and how unfairly the yoruba/southern muslims are treated:

"Why You Don't Hear Southern Nigerian Muslims Responses On National Issues"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837450.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by UyiIredia(m): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2013
Bookmarked.

@ LagosShia: Are there parts of the Bible you like, and if so, which ?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
cool Where is moses and his cohorts?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Empiree: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
following...
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Meti99(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by lambvard: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by haffaze777(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2015
am loving dis

1 Like

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by MidasAscension: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
where the problem ly is when u pole go about disturbing d peace of d neighborhood...tellin them to convert to ur religion
wewe1:
Wow!!! What a great research you have done, I really commend your effort.
but the research was done just to prove what?
To show you have read Holy Bible?
To show the Holy Bible is not complete?
To show your contempt for Holy Bible or christianity as a religion? Or what?
I have a muslim friend just as curious as you are. Whenever we met he used the chuck of the time to explain to me what he just found not to be right in the Holy Bible. At first we would argue/disagree/agree on every issue he brought, but nowadays i just listen to him without any objection/rejection/argument because he is just like you, he lacks understanding of my religion (christianity) and it is my duty to bring him to understanding the word of God. He has different versions of the Holy Bible even on his phone just like you. I know one day just like Paul, he shall know the truth and the truth shall set him free.

From ur post you are very intellegent, but why would you use it to arose unnecessary tension?
If i decided to
Follow Jesus
Read Holy Bible
Proclaim that Jesus is the Lord
Jesus is son of God
Proclaim that Jesus is the way, the light and the truth
Pray in the name of Jesus
so what? ? ?
Does it remove food on your table?
Does it remove money from your pocket?
It is my believe that the only way to get to God is thru Jesus Christ my saviour either you like it or not.
Have seen any christian trying to question why
muslim/islam calenda is still in 15th century?
your books were writing from back to front?
People like you are responsible for the religion crises in the northern part of the country.
If you so much believe in islam why poke noses into christian affairs?
I believe you are disillusioned and intimidated by assertion of JESUS IS THE LORD!
As smart are you are, your brain cannot process and comprehend Holy Bible/christianity consequently you castigate it. I pray God should give you understanding of His word IN JESUS' NAME because IT IS NOT BY POWER NOR BY MIGHT BUT BY THE SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD
Shalom
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Tatayamal: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
To all muslim in argument with ignorant chritians. Pls becarefull how u address Prophet Isa AS (Jesus AS), cos he is a prophet of God. Do not disrespect him nor say a harsh word agaist him cos disbelieving in him will automatically disqualify your validity of been a muslim. The words Prophet Muhammad SAW on iman:

He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in qadar (fate), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken truly." Hadith 2 of Nawawi Collection

and The Saying of Allah SW: [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. Quran 19:30

While we challenge the christians and jews with verses of quran and hadith of the prophet,we should also be mindfull of our words and approach towards all the prophets of God.

Every prophet of Islam that includes Jesus AS is send down to earth with with a mission. And to Allah and Prophet Muhammad PBUH they are all successfull.

Regarding Prophet Isa AS mission as unsuccessful is totally unislamic and may lead to shirk. ALLAHU A'ALAM
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by ScienceWatch: 3:08am On Jan 17, 2017
bashydemy:
Did you just said religion is not by force? Then why are the christian disturbing the peach of the people trying to convert them, why are they taking there religion to the Arab Nations and complain through media if those Arab say they don't want them, Is it by force? as Lagoshia said we have been a victim of the christian through there evangelism, I remember back in the days when they come to preach to you and you tell them am sorry am a Muslim they will insist that you listen to what they want to tell you cos Jesus is the only way and i said no i don't want to follow his way is it by force, They will come the next day to preach if you say no they will come the day after why? we have been oppress so many time but when we find out that Islam is the only way and also about the fraud and lies in the bible we have to call our brothers back and also preach to people so they wont go astray Thank you.
Only a foolish, FAKE pastors/Christians will try to force or convert unwilling people or go to Irab nations if they are not welcomed.

Jesus commanded that if any one refuse to accept His teachings and the demonstrations of His Unique power to heal etc,
the Pastors/Christians must leave and go to another town. Which simply means, do not be bothered with them any longer.

Jesus never went to anyone to persuade them, He said they can come to Him. An open invitation !

Just like the Holy Prophet TB Joshua, he wont go into a hospital to heal sick people. Those people choose a hospital, not Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.