Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21139 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^

appears you are still hallucinating into 2012. undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
frosbel:

^^^

appears you are still hallucinating into 2012. undecided undecided

grin grin grin

i thank God for that.better than still be hallucinating 2012 years ago celebrating pagan holidays like christmas.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

lmao:-). Coming down to my level to you sino will be like climbing mountain everest. And thank God you know a little english to know that there are active and passive speeches. Non of the questions i asked you were answered and it's count has reached like 12. But when i answer yours as technically and logically as a human being is supposed to be what you do is to repeat the question again in a more laughable manner. You aren't fit for an arguement because you versioning attack on the bible didn't pave because the koran seems to have even more versions and you didn't even thank me for giving you that info that will help you not to make a great fool of yourself next time. Let me not go into the your blunders on english in your last post because it'll be a little bit out of context 4 me. All your question has been answered by me as any reader can see from checking my previous posts so if you need answers, refer to them. And my questions that the readers of this thread can see for themselves where unanswerable by non of you goes a long way to prove my point. With the proofs i gave and a sound understanding of both the bible and your Quran, i came to the conclusion not by indoctrination but by conviction that islam is evil, that also quran is a massive lie and that muslims are being led by the nose into destruction so lagosShia, not every christian is ignorant of the lies and evil in the quran, what you succeeded in destroying here is islam but if you have an objection to that, go and burn a church and allah will reward you abundantly. Maybe with 14 virgins. Who knows
Argue with you?! Lol, it never occured to me we are having an argument, as i said earlier, you are here to explain christianity (do you understand?). Its an act of magnanimity if we try to explain islam to you get it or what is the topic about?
talking of versions of the bible did you answer? What about the revised editions, why revise?
bully i am sorry to say, you are a liar and a deceitful person, you are slow to understand or you choose not to understand and that is far worse.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

i thank God for that.better than still be hallucinating 2012 years ago celebrating pagan holidays like christmas.
is that why you bombd them and later posted this
» one thing i would tell anyone is that Islam is not
responsible for these acts and anyone
who carried this act cannot at all think
he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a
Muslim,the deaths of these innocent
people was not done or carried out in my name or the name of my God or
the religion of Islam.these acts were
carried out by evil men who got no
conscience and do not fear God.this is
not what religious people do.
these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of muslims and loading
bullets into the guns of the evil minded
missionaries like frosbel to condemn
Islam and make it look that Islam is responsible. http://
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/
topic-832290.64.html#msg983203

but your allah told you this Q 2.193 : '' and fight with them until there is no
persecution and religion should be for
aa alone.And if they desist, the
there should be no hostility except for
the oppressors

NB: this isn't from sunan abu dawud since i've noticed you are a shia and your fellows are making suya out of una really in indonesia. So much for one religion. Anyway that's not my point. My point is that you are challenging your allah directly this time around. What say Ye? Isn't that a contradiction and doesn't it make you a hipocrite?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

is that why you bombd them and later posted this
but your allah told you this Q 2.193 : '' and fight with them until there is no
persecution and religion should be for
aa alone.And if they desist, the
there should be no hostility except for
the oppressors

NB: this isn't from sunan abu dawud since i've noticed you are a shia and your fellows are making suya out of una really in indonesia. So much for one religion. Anyway that's not my point. My point is that you are challenging your allah directly this time around. What say Ye? Isn't that a contradiction and doesn't it make you a hipocrite?

answered already that this is a defensive verse:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.256.html#msg9874606

LagosShia:

you are quoting a verse which is using terms and conditions to fight as "until there is no persecution" and "there should be no hostility except for the oppressors".so are you the one oppressing boko haram? are boko haram oppressed by you that you are justifying their criminal act by presenting a defensive verse from the Quran?

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
sino:

Argue with you?! Lol, it never occured to me we are having an argument, as i said earlier, you are here to explain christianity (do you understand?). Its an act of magnanimity if we try to explain islam to you get it or what is the topic about?
talking of versions of the bible did you answer? What about the revised editions, why revise?
bully i am sorry to say, you are a liar and a deceitful person, you are slow to understand or you choose not to understand and that is far worse.
hahaha kid. You wanted to use the versions of the bible against me and i taught you that the quran has even more versions that you can imagine. And you are now calling revised standard version? Abeg go check the meaning of revised first. Let me also inform you now that the hadith is the most fragmented of all,
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

hahaha kid. You wanted to use the versions of the bible against me and i taught you that the quran has even more versions that you can imagine. And you are now calling revised standard version? Abeg go check the meaning of revised first. Let me also inform you now that the hadith is the most fragmented of all,

desperation!

quote of the century:"the Quran has even more versions (than the bible) that you can imagine"!!!

it is really amazing to know the extent christians are ready to go and to lie to cover up for their bible and the mess it is in.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^

LagosShia Bro, at this stage, I must give you some advice as a fellow Nigerian.

Please be careful about your blood pressure, just take things easy and let us debate nicely in contrast to 2011.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2012
frosbel:

^^

LagosShia Bro, at this stage, I must give you some advice as a fellow Nigerian.

Please be careful about your blood pressure, just take things easy and let us debate nicely in contrast to 2011.

thank bro for the kind advice.thats unlike you.
but dont worry about me.exposing falsehood makes my pressure stable.
"let us debate nicely"?well you have a lot to learn about debating "nicely"!!!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2012
Quote from: LagosShia on Today at
02:12:27 PM
you are quoting a verse which is using
terms and conditions to fight as "until
there is no persecution" and "there
should be no hostility except for the
oppressors".so are you the one
oppressing boko haram? are boko haram oppressed by you that you are
justifying their criminal act by
presenting a defensive verse from the
Quran?
that's not an answer. And to clear your understanding problem, what about this Q 9.14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,
and as a reminder, question is are you challenging allah? Isn't it a contradiction that you totally denied what allah sanctioned? And finally doesn't that make you a hipocrite?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

Quote from: LagosShia on Today at
02:12:27 PM[/b]that's not an answer. And to clear your understanding problem, what about this Q 9.14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the bosoms of Believers,
and as a reminder, question is are you challenging allah? Isn't it a contradiction that you totally denied what allah sanctioned? And finally doesn't that make you a hipocrite?
Allah does not sanction killing innocent people as many verses of the Quran show.those verses you are quoting refer to defensive actions muslims undertook in war situations and nothing more .

[b]HOLY QURAN 5:32:

whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

HOLY QURAN 2:190:
Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 7:55:
(O mankind!) Call upon your Lord humbly and in secret. Lo! He loveth not aggressors.

HOLY QURAN 8:61:
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)."

HOLY QURAN 5:2:
" , and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Mosque lead you to transgression (and hostility on your part). Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment."

HOLY QURAN 41:34:
"Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!"

HOLY QURAN 4:135:
"O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do."

HOLY QURAN 16:90
"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed."

HOLY QURAN 16:126:
"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient."

HOLY QURAN 21:107:
"And we have not sent you but as a mercy for the world"
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2012
@Bulldog,you can read a good explanation to the verses and the likes you are quoting from the Quran here:

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter,  But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful,  If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them,  (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them,  for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-cool:
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

[b]Allah does not sanction killing innocent people as many verses of the Quran show.[/b]those verses you are quoting refer to defensive actions muslims undertook in war situations and nothing more .

Yeah right.

No point in adding anything to yet another lie, killing the innocent is your trade mark.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
frosbel:

Yeah right.

No point in adding anything to yet another lie, killing the innocent is your trade mark.

Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

desperation!

quote of the century:"the Quran has even more versions (than the bible) that you can imagine"!!!

it is really amazing to know the extent christians are ready to go and to lie to cover up for their bible and the mess it is in.
lol. I'm not like you and sino will be ashamed of this your post. I have him links and am generous so you can get yours too.answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
do research to Find out more.  the revised standard version he's refering to is a translated version and going into the english version of the koran will get you sick more quickly as should have been the case. The original bible written in hebrew and armaniac for the old testament and greek for the new testament has only one version unlike the many versions of the koran in it's original arabic. You should seriously consider reading more and arguing less
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2012
Psalm 137:-9:
"O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us— he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks".

Revelation 2:22-23:
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

more:

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2012
you haven't answered my question lagoshia
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

lol. I'm not like you and sino will be ashamed of this your post. I have him links and am generous so you can get yours too.answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm
do research to Find out more.  the revised standard version he's refering to is a translated version and going into the english version of the koran will get you sick more quickly as should have been the case. The original bible written in hebrew and armaniac for the old testament and greek for the new testament has only one version unlike the many versions of the koran in it's original arabic. You should seriously consider reading more and arguing less

there are english translations of the Quran and translations in many languages.while there are versions of the bible even in english alone.also,the catholic bible has 73 books while that of the protestant denominations has 66 books!there is one Quran in arabic the world over.as for the bible manuscripts,bible scholars say:"there are 24,000 manuscripts of which no two are identical"!!!

dont refer me to that freaky website of denial,deceit and misconceptions.all their claims are refuted in:

www.answering-christianity.com
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

and what question is that?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

Biblical Verses Of Killing And Terror
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Revelation 2:22-23

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.

this is what i call desperate. Quoting both stories, parables, songs wars and adding jesus at the back. Please did jesus whip the sheeps to death? Hahaha
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

I have not even started with your bible versions, nor even talk about the contradictions and plagiarism. Meaning of revise you ask? Quickly i'll give you a short simple meaning from my phone's oxford mini, revise: to examine and "ALTER", why revise God's word? Well if you do not answer cos you are too busy chasing a ghost, i'll help you. There are numerous error in your bible, in fact up to 50,000 errors according to the jehova witness's awake magazine dated 8 september, 1957. Now another question who made the errors?
Bull, i know you have great zeal for your religion, and you trying to protect it by all means but i am sorry to inform you that the facts against you is quite staggering. What your religion is founded upon is false, the earlier you acknowledge it the better.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

what is your question?

this is what i call desperate. Quoting both stories, parables, songs wars and adding jesus at the back. Please did jesus whip the sheeps to death? Hahaha
as you please.keep laughing!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

there are english translations of the Quran and translations in many languages.while there are versions of the bible even in english alone.also,the catholic bible has 73 books while that of the protestant denominations has 66 books!there is one Quran in arabic the world over.as for the bible manuscripts,bible scholars say:"there are 24,000 manuscripts of which no two are identical"!!!

dont refer me to that freaky website of denial,deceit and misconceptions.all their claims are refuted in:

www.answering-christianity.com
Jazaks bro, may also add that the translation of the Quran is not called the word of Allah, rather translation of the meaning of the Quran is used.
@ bull, outta the 24,000 manuscript, which are not identical by the way, which was inspired by God?
cos i dont respond to your allegations does not mean i am subdued by it, i told you, you are the one on the hot seat.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
sino:

Jazaks bro, may also add that the translation of the Quran is not called the word of Allah, rather translation of the meaning of the Quran is used.
@ bull, outta the 24,000 manuscript, which are not identical by the way, which was inspired by God?
cos i dont respond to your allegations does not mean i am subdued by it, i told you, you are the one on the hot seat.
i'm the one on the hot seat? Hmmm, I didn't know we are doing who wants to be a millionare here. Abeg where your proofs. I still recall i gave you two. And let it noted also that the translations of the bible has the prefix"translation" at the back with the name of the translators or group that did it and not just the holy bible. Your koran has varying versions of the main text but the bible doesn't
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
lagoshia, did allah said this or not. Yes or no. Q 9.14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by
your hands, cover them with shame,
help you (to victory) over them, heal
the bosoms of Believers,
if that's for war, what about this? Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. this is more direct or is allah confused?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2012
the text of the bible even if 5million manuscript are written in hebrew and armaniac in the old testament and in greek for the new testament and there is not any variations in the original language. But the koran written in arabic as the original language have varying arabic text. Meaning you can find two arabic korans that aren't the same! And the hadiths. Lol the hadith is like ethnic groups in nigeria. Lol
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

lagoshia, did allah said this or not. Yes or no. Q 9.14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by
your hands, cover them with shame,
help you (to victory) over them, heal
the bosoms of Believers,
if that's for war, what about this? Q.9: 29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. this is more direct or is allah confused?
Allah said those verses and I as a Muslim is proud of them.when the need arise for muslims to defend themselves against persecution and oppression,those verses stand purely for the purpose of self-defense which is a legitimate human right.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2012
good.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2012
Bulldog:

the text of the bible even if 5million manuscript are written in hebrew and armaniac in the old testament and in greek for the new testament and there is not any variations in the original language. But the koran written in arabic as the original language have varying arabic text. Meaning you can find two arabic korans that aren't the same! And the hadiths. Lol the hadith is like ethnic groups in nigeria. Lol

now you have really lost it!

i can pay you if you can find me two copies of the Quran with "varying arabic texts".

i reported earlier on what bible scholars said:"24000 bible manuscripts of which no two are identical".

do you think those manuscripts are in english?  grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2012
27, 2011, 04:59 PM
[Quote] » one thing i would tell anyone is
that Islam is not
responsible for these acts and
anyone
who carried this act cannot at all
think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as
a
Muslim,the deaths of these innocent
people was not done or carried out
in my name or the name of my God
or the religion of Islam.these acts were
carried out by evil men who got no
conscience and do not fear God.this
is
not what religious people do.
these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of
muslims and loading
bullets into the guns of the evil
minded
missionaries like frosbel to
condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is
responsible. http://
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/
topic-832290.64.html#
msg983203[/quote]
lagoshia did you paste this? and also note that the q 9.29 has no any oppression clause but is "kill non muslim"in black and white
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2012
lagoshia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.