Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen (7340 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by nwaigbomg(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/aug/19/national-19-08-2011-016.html

Tension mounts in Abuja over demolition of 172 houses
By WILLY EYA
Friday, August 19, 2011

More Stories on This Section

Tension is mounting in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) over the demolition of 172 houses belonging to a consortium of businessmen from the South-east zone of the country. The property is part of the 475 houses built by the consortium at the Sunshine Estate in Apo 11, Abuja.

Addressing newsmen on the development, the South East Revival Group (SERG) condemned what it described as the growing acts of economic genocide being unleashed on businesses and enterprises of Igbo interests in the FCT.

Titled, “The Economic Genocide Committed against Igbo Businesses in the Nation’s Capital,” the Coordinator-General of SERG, Chief Willy Ezugwu lamented that the demolition had the potential to raise ethnic tension since the estate was built in line with due process from Abuja Municipal Area Council allocation papers duly certified by Abuja Geographical Information Service (AGIS).

He said the demolition notice from the Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) was issued on August 10 with 21 days grace regretting that the Department of Control moved its bulldozers on August 13, barely three days after the quit order.

Ezugwu lamented that the action by the FCDA did not give the developers opportunity for legal redress.
“Ordinarily, we would have kept quiet in this matter given the tendencies it has to fan the embers of ethnic tension but keeping quiet may allow those who are bent on destroying Igbo businesses succeed after their several attempts to achieve same with violence have failed.

“In the past, houses belonging to people from diverse backgrounds including persons of South-east extraction have been demolished, usually with the justification that such structures violate the master plan. However, the demolition in Sunshine Estate has some curious coincidences that must not be overlooked because they seriously appeared to be targeted at driving Igbo businesses out of Abuja.

“It took the intervention of the Permanent Secretary, Nathaniel Olorunfemi to suspend the demolition. If not, the entire 475 houses would have been gone by now,” he said. Ezugwu alleged that a top officer of the FCDA issued the quit notice after the consortium refused his overtures for gratification.

“He specifically requested that the consortium gives him 10 units of houses in Sunshine Estate failing which he would bring the entire estate down. He was quoted as saying he will have his way in this matter and that not even President Goodluck Jonathan can stop him from bringing this place down,” he said.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by werepeLeri: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
where in Abuja is this tension mounting?
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by aljharem3: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
economic genocide i have pity for the man because it is his investment and his money but using GENOCIDE  in every word is a stu.pid thing to do.I mean how silly can this man be

1. he should ask the people or minister of FCT why his properties were demolished

2. he should be arrested for trying to make it an "ethnic scene" i mean why are this people this tribalistic

3. and lastly. if he was building in an illegal land. then the government has every right to do so, i mean demolish his houses but if not, then he should be compensated and he should sue the people involved in it
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by T8ksy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Here we go! Here we go!!

So wtf are the igbos gonna do now that they are experiencing "economic genocide"?

Petition the UN? Or start another secession bid?

Whatever, just don't come near my region.

I dey laugh o.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Chyz2: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
They not gone shyt but complain then settle like always. Sad to say. Any way, I guess this is a good opportunity for the Rochas administration to take advantage us. Ndigbo need to think back home. They should have expected this. Haba!
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
This is a good move by the government to make Igbo politicians to think home.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Which tension ? For a land in apo village ? shocked all these ibos sef !
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Dede1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Which tension ? For a land in apo village ? shocked all these ibos sef !

Yes, big tension in Apo village via One-Nigeria. I guess you have retentive memory deficiency. We are talking about the silly architecture, thus One-Nigeria, your forbearers stoop up in 1967.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dede1:

Yes, big tension in Apo village via One-Nigeria. I guess you have retentive memory deficiency. We are talking about the silly architecture, thus One-Nigeria, your forbearers stoop up in 1967.

You are still living in the past when your folks have moved ahead;acquiring properties west and north. . .Why can't y'all siddon in your villages in alaibo instead of extending your frustrations to other regions ?
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by apoti(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

Titled, “The Economic Genocide Committed against Igbo Businesses in the Nation’s Capital,” the Coordinator-General of SERG, Chief Willy Ezugwu lamented that the demolition had the potential to raise ethnic tension since the estate was built in line with due process from Abuja Municipal Area Council allocation papers duly certified by Abuja Geographical Information Service (AGIS).

Is this the Wilywily on NL shocked
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by aljharem3: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
apoti:

Is this the Wilywily on NL shocked

no wilywily is a small girl grin grin grin
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Dede1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You are still living in the past when your folks have moved ahead;acquiring properties west and north. . .Why can't y'all siddon in your villages in alaibo instead of extending your frustrations to other regions ?

You do not seem capable to either live in the past or present.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by dempeople(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
What can I do to persuade our beloved Ndigbo to "think" home? What on earth can be done? SMH. I almost bought 3 plots in Abuja precisely in this same Apo and Lugbe a while ago but changed my mind at the last minute. Its as if I saw into the future.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by jason123: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
dem_people:

What can I do to persuade our beloved Ndigbo to "think" home? What on earth can be done? SMH. I almost bought 3 plots in Abuja precisely in this same Apo and Lugbe a while ago but changed my mind at the last minute. Its as if I saw into the future.

Baba, longest time.
First of all, Sun newspaper like tribune, can NEVER be objective! The are simply used to promote regional interest. How come vanguard or punch has not brought out a similar article?
I really dont expect you to think this was done to target igbos. Other house belonging to other ethnic groups must have been demolished as well,
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by GAR3TH(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
How is the demolition of homes "economic genocide" or based because their Igbo? Abuja has had a long history of demolishing home because its the only city in Nigeria that has order and rule of law. It doesn't matter what tribe or race you're from, if you build your home illegally or don't follow the building codes your home will be demolished. I just find it weird that this developer thinks their demolishing the homes because his igbo.

Most likely something happened that he wasn't aware of but if he did everything by the books then he should be compensated.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by dempeople(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
jason123:

Baba, longest time.
First of all, Sun newspaper like tribune, can NEVER be objective! The are simply used to promote regional interest. How come vanguard or punch has not brought out a similar article?
I really dont expect you to think this was done to target igbos. Other house belonging to other ethnic groups must have been demolished as well,

Jay Baba,

I dee o.

Its not that I think it was specifically done to target Ndigbo. Its just that we as a people tend to be at the receiving end of most unpopular government moves in Nigeria. Even in times of disorder and violence in a community, we're targeted first.

Coupled with the saga of the civil war as regards abandoning/ confiscation of properties of Ndigbo, one is inclined to think first that the motives and actions of the government/communities, are synonymous with the crimes of those times. This is why Ndigbo tend to complain about these things but others are quick to label us as a people with a victim mentality whereas, its entirely not the case.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by jason123: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
dem_people:

Jay Baba,

I dee o.

Its not that I think it was specifically done to target Ndigbo. Its just that we as a people tend to be at the receiving end of most unpopular government moves in Nigeria. Even in times of disorder and violence in a community, we're targeted first.

Coupled with the saga of the civil war as regards abandoning/ confiscation of properties of Ndigbo, one is inclined to think first that the motives and actions of the government/communities, are synonymous with the crimes of those times. This is why Ndigbo tend to complain about these things but others are quick to label us as a people with a victim mentality whereas, its entirely not the case.

I totally get you but I'm sure it was not done out of ethnic bias. Nigerians don't practice open tribalism. It's always closet tribalism such NL where they remain anonymous, most don't even use their real names as usernames cause of the crap they spew here (you r not included wink).
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
jason123:

I totally get you but I'm sure it was not done out of ethnic bias. Nigerians don't practice open tribalism. It's always closet tribalism such NL where they remain anonymous, most don't even use their real names as usernames cause of the crap they spew here (you r not included wink).

I believe that most of you non-Igbos do not know what we Igbos experience in Nigeria.El-Rufai wrote it clearly that Igbos are being persecuted and I hav e experienced that.I want a Nigeria of merit where competition is allowed without restrictions.Let the best take everything and help the others manage it well.I look forward to the day 172 houses belonging to Yorubas or Hausas is demolished in Port-Harcourt.Do they even have up to that no of houses here?I'm happy having only one property in Abuja.At most they can have it.Any wise Igbo man should not invest beyond Rivers,Akwaibom,Cross River and Anioma.If your brother takes your property,it remains in the family.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by aljharem3: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
Abagworo:

I believe that most of you non-Igbos do not know what we Igbos experience in Nigeria.El-Rufai wrote it clearly that Igbos are being persecuted and I hav e experienced that.I want a Nigeria of merit where competition is allowed without restrictions.Let the best take everything and help the others manage it well.I look forward to the day 172 houses belonging to Yorubas or Hausas is demolished in Port-Harcourt.Do they even have up to that no of houses here?I'm happy having only one property in Abuja.At most they can have it.Any wise Igbo man should not invest beyond Rivers,Akwaibom,Cross River and Anioma.If your brother takes your property,it remains in the family.
dem_people:

Jay Baba,

I dee o.

People if don't collect C of O from the government and build on a land that is not apporiate then what do u expect. really what do u expect. 172 houses is likly to be an estate. this was said earlier before commencing

[size=15pt]FCT PLANS TO DEMOLISH 3000 HOUSES[/size]

JULY 11 2011

The planned demolition of illegal estates in Abuja has pitched the Federal Capita Territory Administration (FCTA) against estate developers. Musa Simon Reef reports on the subtle war over the planned exercise.
The Development Control Department of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) is set to pull down no fewer than 3,000 houses constructed along President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Way.  The planned demolition, according to a source, followed what an insider described as the springing up of many illegal estates along the Outer Southern Expressway (OSEX).
Ahead of the planned demolition, Blueprint reliably learnt,  the control unit has commenced verification of the houses constructed by no fewer than 20 estates, which the FCTA described as illegal. A staffer of the unit, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confided in this reporter that taking into consideration the violation of relevant laws by estate developers in the nation’s capital, the FCTA has no option than to commence demolition of the structures.
According to the worker, “We are talking about no fewer than 3,000 housing units built without building plan approval. If the authority does not move fast and put an end to this illegality, other developers would be encouraged to do same and Nigerians would be duped of their hard earned money.”
“Of grave concern,” according to the source, “is the issue of numerous estates springing up along Airport Road. It is not only illegal houses that are sold; plots are also sold to desperate people whose papers are simply forged. It is criminal.”
The FCTA recently expressed concern over the construction of illegal estates and warned that measures have been put in place to demolish the structures. To actualise its threat, the Development Control recently embarked on the demolition of Liberty Estate in Lugbe and warned estate firms against embarking on housing projects without approval.
A source told Blueprint that most of the estates affected are along the Airport Road. Investigation by this reporter has revealed that no fewer than 20 estates have sprung up in recent time.
According to a source, “Many estate developers have not obtained approval to do what they are doing. They are simply taking advantage of their closeness to top officials in the presidency and some members of the National Assembly. We know that they are simply conniving with some bad eggs in the system to dupe unsuspecting Nigerians.”
The FCTA recently issued a caveat on the construction of illegal estates, warning Nigerians to be wary of the activities of firms involved in the construction of houses in Abuja.
The announcement on the planned demolition of illegal estates has sparked off a round of controversy between the FCTA and the Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) over who should exercise the right of granting building plan approval. A source at AMAC accused the FCTA of mischief in frustrating Nigerians who have invested billions of naira in the estate business.
According to a statement by the FCTA, “The Federal Capital Territory Administration hereby alerts government agencies, private developers and unsuspecting members of the public to beware of fraudsters luring them into buying estate houses and plots in unrecognised layouts with fake area council allocation papers and backdated building plan approvals between Lugbe and the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, along the Outer Southern Expressway (OSEX), Kuje Road, Bwari and Gwagwalada.
“The public is hereby cautioned against patronising the fraudsters as the plot allocations and developments in such estates are illegal since there has never been any official layout for estate beyond the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) land at Lugbe and the Malaysian Garden along OSEX.”
Warning people to be guided against attempt to lure them into buying houses and plots, the FCTA warned:  “Any individual or corporate body involved in any land racketeering or fake building plan approval in these areas will be arraigned before the anti-graft agencies for trial while designers and supervisors of such projects, in addition to this, be handed over to their professional bodies for further disciplinary actions.
“Meanwhile, the Department of Development Control has been directed to sustain the removal of illegal structures within all affected layouts and estates. No compensation shall be paid on any structure removed from such estates.
The implication of the caveat, according to sources, is that many estates along the President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Way are illegal and would soon be pulled down in conformity with the warning from the FCTA. Apart from the FHA Estate  in Lugbe that has a building plan approved, the source added, many estates are set to be demolished if the government goes ahead with its threat.
“Let me tell you that the Development Control unit  is serious in carrying out its threat. I can confirm to you that we have been under serious pressure to withdraw the caveat, but the authorities are not ready to bow down to any form of pressure. We know what we are up against, but we cannot be intimidated,” said a top official of the unit penultimate Thursday.
[size=13pt]Illegal estates[/size]
From the caveat on illegal estate and structures, residents and owners of houses in affected estates have become jittery, with some debunking the threat from the FCTA. A woman, who secured a mortgage to purchase a house in Aso Estate in Lugbe described the threat as something that would soon pass.
“Where were they when the estates were built? Are they saying that Nigerians have no right to own their houses? What the FCTA wants is simply to revoke plots allocated by AMAC. There is no way they can do that? Do they think that this is another Chika, Piwoyi, Kuchigoro or Pyakasa? They are simply joking,” She fumed.
Some of the estates described as illegal by the FCTA’s caveat include the Aso Estate, Philkruz Estate, Leverpool Estate, Shelter Millennium Estate, Wisdom Estate, Trademore Estate, Palm Height Estate, Cowries Court Estate, Graceland Estate, Waltermann (Evergreen) Estate and Fort Royal Estate.
A staffer of Fort Royal Homes, who identified himself as Yinka, dismissed allegations that the estate did not obtain a building plan approval. Debunking the allegation as “a rooster and bull story,” he said no reputable estate firm,  could embark on such construction without obtaining a building approval.
“I can authoritatively inform you that we got all the necessary approvals before embarking on this construction. All our papers are complete. Maybe somebody wants to be mischievous on the matter.”
When asked where they obtained the building plan approval before commencing construction, the worker said, “The fact is that we obtained a building plan  approval before we started this project. Anybody saying that we are building illegally is not telling you the truth. We do not have any form of fear as our papers are complete.”
At the Aso Estate, a resident who gave his name as Emma said he heard news of the planned demolition as rumour., adding, “Unfortunately, this is a government that has no plan to provide houses for its citizens, but is only interested in pulling down houses. These estates have approvals from AMAC and if there is problem with their approvals; the FCTA should simply regularise the papers and allow them to be.
“It is not possible to demolish these estates. They are simply sending fears down the spines of people to frighten them. I am sure they are only joking and I hope it remains a joke.”
At AMAC Housing Estate, ACO, a source said that the original building plan of the estate has been abused, with mini estates built in the project. The source revealed that plans are on stream to review and remove illegal structures that were not initially approved by AMAC when the building plan approval was given.
“As the unit responsible for the orderly development of the nation’s capital, we cannot fold our arms and allow illegal structures to spring up unchallenged. We shall soon embark on cleansing the Abuja master plan. It is only by so doing we can get rid of these illegal buildings that have defaced the estate,” said an official of Development Control.
The source explained that some estate developers are conniving with some officials of AMAC to backdate approvals of building plans to commence development. “It is this illegality that has caused the problem. If the estate developers got approvals 10 years ago to commence construction, and they are just starting now, they ought to revalidate these approvals with Development Control for proper documentation.

Estate developers kick
Following the threat by FCTA to commence demolition of structures, estate developers have cried out against the planned action of the government, saying it would negate the vision of providing houses for Nigerians.
An official of the Estate Developers Association, who craved anonymity, said the FCTA is simply attempting the impossibility, adding that where FCTA suspects a building plan approval has been forged, the best option is to approach AMAC for clarifications and not bring in politics on the matter.
“You should note that before the former minister, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, expunged the rights of area councils to allocate plots and grant approvals on building plans, all area councils in the FCT were involved in allocating lands in the territory. You should also note that the area where these estates are located were once under the control of AMAC.
“Would you now nullify the actions of AMAC and other area councils that granted plots and approvals for structures? I think Development Control has a hidden agenda and that unit should be queried,” the estate developer said.
On allegations by the FCTA that the approval for these estates are granted from the backdoor through the active collaboration of workers at the Abuja Geographic Information System (AGIS), the estate developer said the FCTA was only finding an excuse to justify its planned demolition along the Outer Southern Expressway.
“Let me tell you the truth, the FCTA has suddenly realised that the Airport Way has become a prime area of attraction for the big men and they want to take control of plots earlier allocated by AMAC. We understand that very soon the FCTA will revoke all the plots that were allocated by AMAC. We saw it during the era of El-Rufai, and we have been made to understand that the FCTA is planning a repeat scenario of the El-Rufai days.
“El-Rufai demolished buildings in Pyakasa, Aleita, Piwoyi, Chika and other towns along the Airport Road in 2006 and 2007, but ended up allocating the plots to big people. Go to Pyakasa and Piwoyi, a plot in these areas now costs not less than N5 million. The nation’s capital bureaucrats have run short of plots and they now want to confiscate plots along the Airport Road. That is the simple truth of the matter,” the source alleged.
‘Development Control carries out orders’
Efforts to get the director of Development Control, Malam Yahaya Yusuf, to comment on the issue failed, as he was said to be having meetings. A text to his phone was not responded just as he did not answer his phone when this reporter called him over a period of two weeks.
Spokesman of the Development Control, Ifeanyi Ughamadu, told Blueprint that the department is set up to sanitise the master plan.
On the planned demolition of structures, Ughamadu said the caveat issued by the FCTA was self-explanatory and does not need any interpretation.
“We are only following orders and directives,” he said.

http://blueprintng.com/index/2011/07/fcta-set-to-demolish-3000-houses/
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by doctokwus: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2011
Once dey do sth illegal& it wants to b corected,dey stat igniting d flames of ethnicity and religion to d gullible few.Economic genocide koh,ethnic cleansing ni!
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by RickyRoss1(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2011
I USED TO PITY THESE FOOLS BUT I WONT PITY THEM ANYMORE,

MR. IGBOMAN, GO AND DEVELOP YOUR STATES, STOP DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLES STATES AND CITIES, GO AND START FROM YOUR VILLAGE, NIGERIA IS NOT ONE, DONT BE DECEIVED, EVERYONE DREAMS OF A WAR SO THEY CAN INHERIT ALL YOUR BELONGINGS IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PHC AND THE REST,

IF YOU CITED YOUR ESTATES IN IGBOLAND YOU WONT BE CRYING TODAY, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE,
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2011
doctokwus:

[Once dey do sth illegal& it wants to b corected,dey stat igniting d flames of ethnicity and religion to d gullible few.Economic genocide koh,ethnic cleansing ni!

Don't mind them.instead of them to admit that they stole government land,they are crying up and down.stu.pid people
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by jason123: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2011
Abagworo:

I hate sun/ODILI newspaper. All they spew out is crap! These moves r not done to Target the igbos as these foolish papers make it? How comes other ethnic groups even ibibio, ijaw etc are not targeted but it is the igbos they are targeting. C'mon guys, this has nothing to do with igbos in particular n you know it in your hearts.

Can you all remember fashola's demolitions? We saw it on BBC in the UK n the ethnic group that was affected the most are the yorubas, closely followed by the hausas before the igbos. Yet, its sun newspaper that said fashola was targeting the igbos. For what reason? When he has an igbo commissioner.

Please guys be objective.

And in abuja, most of the so called owners didnt have C of O. What they did was to build indiscriminately n there structures become Illegal!

As you said, you have a property in abuja, how come its not been demolished? It's because it it a LEGAL property. If its illegal, then, it must be demolished. We need to move past ethnicity in such trivial issues as this.

God help us all,
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by mbatuku1: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

I USED TO PITY THESE FOOLS BUT I WONT PITY THEM ANYMORE,

MR. IGBOMAN, GO AND DEVELOP YOUR STATES, STOP DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLES STATES AND CITIES, GO AND START FROM YOUR VILLAGE, NIGERIA IS NOT ONE, DONT BE DECEIVED, EVERYONE DREAMS OF A WAR SO THEY CAN INHERIT ALL YOUR BELONGINGS IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PHC AND THE REST,

IF YOU CITED YOUR ESTATES IN IGBOLAND YOU WONT BE CRYING TODAY, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE,

Baboon, who told you Igbo states are not developed? Tell me one of states that is better the SE states!
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by oderemo(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2011
Baboon, who told you Igbo states are not developed? Tell me one of states that is better the SE states
c who is calling other baboon, your S.E must be dubai and U.A.E put together, ngbanu.
wonder y 1/2 of u guys are outside the utopia S.E then.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by jason123: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2011
Btw, I'm using my phone so mind the typos
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by mbatuku1: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2011
ode remo:

c who is calling other baboon, your S.E must be dubai and U.A.E put together, ngbanu.
wonder y 1/2 of u guys are outside the utopia S.E then.

Ode, where did you get your 1/2 figure? You just play around with figures as they come into your dead-brain head.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by oderemo(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2011
now i can c the BABOON in you.
tell us the figure frm your computer toilet brain then.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by mbatuku1: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2011
ode remo:

now i can c the BABOON in you.
tell us the figure frm your computer toilet brain then.

How did you come about the 1/2 figure? That's the question.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2011
which tension?do you know the meaning of tension?all this una screaming useless headline/topic self,abeg make we hear word jo. Tension ko treasure ni
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by NegroNtns(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
I think this "genocide" should be reported to UN and Human Rights for Africa.

Well, after Massob lead a road protest with placard carrying youths.
Re: Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen by oderemo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
While it could be said that, from INEC voters registration figures, "Ndigbo Nwere Problem" (Translation: the Igbo have problem)”Ndigbo nwekwara opportunity” - The opportunity not only to unmask this registration fraud, but also to set in motion the final solution to the indigeneship question and the ogre of “state of origin” - For if the Igbos –by official admission – probably constitutes 40% of the population of Lagos or Kano State, why couldn’t an Igbo be the deputy governor of either state?[/quote]
mr mbatuku, pls do small arith, and come back 2 me.
your guy above is claiming 40% of 15 mill. in lagos alone.
what is the the exact .population of igbo iN the S.E.
AGAIN 40% claim in kano.
now i think by last count we have 36 states, not to talk of those outside nigeria, south africa and so on.
common mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Elections: APC Wins All 16 Chairmanship Seats / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi / Who Is Nigeria's Most Articulate Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.