Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) (493 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / Fela Durotoye Finally Releases His Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by oikirodah(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
It's Not Funny: See Shameful Viral Video Of Peter Obi Stating He Cant Find Where He Dropped His Manifesto(Video)

Interviewer  : A lot of people are always saying that Peter Obi is always making comparison, always making comparison  what is his manifesto?

Peter Obi : When people talk about manifesto and my this , I have done it somewhere, I don't need to go and start  putting  glossy papers ....

Interviewer interjects : Where is your manifesto? Where is It , is there a document ? You said you have done it somewhere, ok you have done it in Anambra State?

Peter Obi: Simple...

This is the above conversation at a radio station between Peter Obi and an OAP concerning his manifesto.

I'm guessing you heard him correctly, the LP presidential candidate says he has his manifesto somewhere he probably can't find. He claims to have done it practically in the past at Anambra and that he can repeat it across the country.

So let us go over some reactions and see if Nigerians are amused by his answers.

Engr Adeniyi Omogoriola

This man is an insult to our democracy.

Muhammad Abubakar Sadiq Bagadozi

Walahi this man na complete scam.

Omo'ba Adegboyega Oloko

This guy has no clue at all.. Sounding like a broken record.

Neemah Olaniyan Sanni

Let’s even agree that he doesn’t need one. Why has he not been quoting figures from Anambra when he talks about growth and development?

Ibrahim Oluyomi Kassim

His manifesto is the mad man at upper Iweka Onitsha

Ayo Olayanju

This is an own goal mehn. Now, let's judge him with his track records in Anambra. Woeful is an understatement! Pitobi just shot himself in the knee. WTF!

Mohammed Abdul-Rahman

Maryam Omowunmi Abdul-Rahman Come and see who your friends are supporting......you need to change friends!!

Tope Sunmonu

The annoying thing is that his gullible followers will still listen to this and still claim he's a super man! Ko dẹ mọ dó!!! SMH!!!

Chinwe Victoria Dogonyaro

Let's tell ourselves the truth, Peteru lule doesn't know the meaning of a manifesto..

Adeogun Hakeem

Why are we surprise at his response...u can't give what u don't have, for the very first time he said the truth.
A beg wey this girl wey dey sell ewa agohin, I need agege bread join...ehn enh, SWA pls,help me call that again beans.
Thank u.

Wow, the comments just kept coming in, and from what we can tell, it was all trashing. Now the question is, can a presidential candidate claim not to have a manifesto? So, what does he have to offer Nigerians?

Please watch the video below and leave a comment letting us know what you think about this heated topic.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Copy Right protected.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/so-peter-obi-does-not-have-a-manifesto-see-reactions-as-peter-obi-says-he-has-kept-his-manifesto-somewhere-video/

Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by Abdul05: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi na person abeg make l go for better news.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
i have the feelin this guy doesnt even want to win sef....

do igbos even understand this guy sef....
Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by Cyntie55(f): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
I will still vote for Peter Obi... Manifesto or No manifesto.

APC that had manifesto, which of the manifesto did they established?? Which of their promises did they fulfil?

Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle our economy.
Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by Abdul05: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi na person abeg make l go for better news

He doesn't even know what it takes to be a president
Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi na person abeg make l go for better news

He doesn't even know what it takes to be a president

imagine this efulefu becomin president of gragra nigerians....
they will finish him off in months....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) by Abdul05: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

imagine this efulefu becomin president of gragra nigerians....
they will finish him off in months....

grin cheesy grin abi oo bro thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide / Prof Fails To Secure Appointment For COP 27 After Refusing To Endorse Peter Obi / APC Members Buys Things Cheaper In The Market With APC Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.