Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide (473 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide by OyigboUpdate: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fast forward to the 38th minute.
https://fb.watch/gx7kEzqSId/
These are the ESN terrorist loyal to Chinasa Nworu not Simon Ekpa own

In the leaked phone call of the ESN commander of Awka North and Awka South Anambra state by the name of Okute.
Okute the ESN commander of Awka North and South told the doctor that from tomorrow morning they don't want to see him operate in his hospital in Awka.
And failure to do so they will kill him and anybody they see in the hospital.
Because he has gone against their instructions to pay their levies.
Didn't u get the call we called u. The ESN terrorist asked.
Then lastly he asked if the doctor isnt nwafor Biafra and the doctor answered he is.
And he (esn) asked If he supports the action he (doctor) said yes.

Re: I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide by Scammerr(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
ok
Re: I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
I don't know why DSS has not gone after this Tinubu's son disguising as a Nairalander. I can tell Tinubu is responsible for this nonsense but his cup go full soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Everybody In Your Hospital Leaked Phone Call Of ESN Commander - Vide by OyigboUpdate: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:
I don't know why DSS has not gone after this Tinubu's son disguising as a Nairalander. I can tell Tinubu is responsible for this nonsense but his cup go full soon.

Lol was ESN created by Tinubu.
You're tired of blaming ghost fulani

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Quite For Sometime BUT I Don Resume Work Again / Full List Of NDDC Board Members / How To Fix Passport Corruption Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.