Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Becoming A PRODA Business Owner Is The Solution For Job Creation And Poverty All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming A PRODA Business Owner Is The Solution For Job Creation And Poverty All (143 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A PRODA Business Owner Is The Solution For Job Creation And Poverty All by ceofranet: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
I want to tell you about an opportunity that I believe in, an opportunity that I've seen work for millions of persons around the world. I'll be honest, it might not be right for you. It's not for everybody, but if you give me a few minutes of your time, I think you'll understand why I feel so passionate about it. But before we do that, I have a question for you and forgive me for asking this,

Are you happy?
Are you smiling as much as you should?
Are you content and satisfied with your life?

We have an expression and it goes this way; if it doesn't make you smile, change it. I have partnered with a company that has put a smile on the faces of many. That company is called Proda.

Few years ago, PRODA was founded by an entrepreneur, and what motivated him may surprise you. It wasn't money.

In fact, he had a very successful career in the ecommerce industry before starting PRODA Business. The founder realized that he wanted to make a change and decided to do something about it and help others like you and I to do the same.

Can you imagine having the courage to leave a promising career for an untested idea?

If you had no fear of failure or judgment, what would you do to change your life before I go too far?

I want to tell you some things that Proda isn't…

Proda Business isn't a get rich quick scheme and we don't make false promises about our products. What we do have is an opportunity for everyone, regardless of their circumstances, to build a better life and feel empowered to be in business for themselves. It is a chance to truly make a significant change in your life without any real risk.

And the best part is that you’re in control of your success. You get out what you put in.

Finally, it's also an opportunity to be who you want to be. Proda was founded on one major principle, helping others to look better and feel better.

And we do this in two ways.

By providing you with a powerful range of premium, affordable wristwatches, smart accessories and household products which helps to enhance your lifestyle.

By providing you with a generous and fair business opportunity, we are passionate about our products and the people that love them. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of quality, not because it's cool or trendy, or because someone told us we had to do it that way, but because we believe it's the right thing to do by giving you value for your money. And this isn't a soundbite or a statement from a salesman because we put our money where our mouth is, and that means we control the manufacturing process till the finished product. We control the manufacturing facilities, the research and development, the quality control, and even the distribution channels. And we don't stop there because we are constantly investing in new technologies and equipment to ensure the highest quality for the minimum possible cost from product to you. Our product quality is at the heart of our entire business.

Our products are for everyone. They are for people you know, your customers are all around you. I bet you know, people would like to have our premium wristwatches resting on their wrist while rocking our smart accessories all day long. Everyone wants to look better and feel better by sharing these products.

People just like you are able to build an income while helping each other. That's how our business works by rewarding you for sharing your enthusiasm about the things that you love. Whether you're looking for a discount on the product or an extra income, a new car, or even an entirely new career, becoming a PRODA Business Owner can help you achieve your dreams.

We have a reward structure that has remained essentially unchanged.

Since the very beginning, some might suggest this is old fashioned.

However, we would like to say that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. This reward structure is what we call the marketing plan or compensation plan. The Proda Business marketing plan provides a detailed roadmap to help you get to where you want to go. We think the Proda compensation plan is the most generous in the network marketing industry. It's filled with incentives, bonuses, and opportunities that give you the tools you need to build your business at your own pace while rewarding you for your hard work.

As you build your Proda Business, you'll become familiar with all of these incentives and opportunities such as our PRODA 2 DRIVE program, which can help you qualify for a car and a free ticket to the PRODA rally which is expected to be hosted yearly.

We even have a very generous rank qualification that gives you access to millions of naira in annual rewards. This opportunity is everywhere. You can sell our products in over 155 countries. Our business spans the globe and allows you to build your team, wherever life takes you.

The opportunity can be as big as your dreams and as rewarding as you're willing to work for when you start your business with Proda, you're in business for yourself and not by yourself.

Our company leadership and successful business owners are always able to provide support, training and encouragement. We have industry leading products and a proven record of success.

We will be paying millions of naira in bonuses next year.

The only question that is left is whose name goes on that CHEQUE.

Now Proda is a fantastic business opportunity.

We want to help millions of people around the world change their lifestyle and smile more.

So the question really isn't will proda business work?

Yes, it will always work for you.

I believe it will.

So come and join us.
Here’s How To Become a Proda Business Owner

Attend any of our FREE Proda Business Presentations within your surroundings

Or,

Kindly reach-out to one of our Customer Service Representatives so you can be directed to any of our leaders within your location; WhatsApp | SMS | Call: +2348138859392

For more information & inquiries about Proda, visit our website - http://prodabusiness.com/

PRODA BUSINESS - The lifestyle you can’t resist.

(1) (Reply)

Video Forex Stock And Cryptocurrency Trading Website / How To Make Money Online 2022 / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers Begins Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.