Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles (27527 Views)

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by OldNairalander(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kenya don take style produce two world leaders

God1000:
Wow, I heard he's a son of Indian immigrants who came to the UK from pre-colonial Kenya, His father was born and raised in Kenya while it was still a British colony.

Congrats to him in advance.

Kenyans are rejoicing on social media as if he he's gonna do something for them.

At 42, he will be the youngest UK Prime minister in more than 200 years.

4 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by hammerT: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
GOD'S WAY OF TELLING FULANI TO ALLOW THE IGBO RULE NIGERIA.

NUFF SAID!

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations to Mr Sunak, He is the best man for the job at this moment.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Franking: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Indian? It will be an Arab next. Imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Omniman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin awesome
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by BreconHills(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Wow, I heard he's a son of Indian immigrants who came to the UK from pre-colonial Kenya, His father was born and raised in Kenya while it was still a British colony.

Kenyans are rejoicing on social media as if he he's gonna do something for them.

You mean post colonial surely.

And why are Kenyans rejoicing. There must be a reason they left to set up a pharmacy in the uk. If Kenya was all that they would have stayed like others?

And how are we sure that the parents are not from idi Amins disaster in Uganda?
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by hammerT: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
gypsey:
Congratulations to Mr Sunak, He is the best man for the job at this moment.

AS FOR YORUBA CLAIMING LAGOS, CLEARLY U WILL SOON HAVE AN IGBO, SS, HAUSA AND FULANI GOV THEIR TOO.

WE ALL BUILT LAGOS TOGETHER.

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin liberalism is good and bad. Can a non ethnic Indian become PM in india grin
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by ceragon123: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is very surprising
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by gaby(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Place holder...

3rd Prime Minister in one year. Before the year runs out, they'd have found one of their own to take over and blame the entire crisis on this poor fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
OldNairalander:
Kenya don take style produce two world leaders

Really? But they cannot produce a good leader in their own country, And you are forgetting Obama has white origin, Mr Sunak is also British and has an Indian origin.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
gypsey:
Congratulations to him.

That is ignorant Africans for you, rejoicing for no reason, Mr Sunak don't even identify as a Kenyan.
Them know that one. As far as say them don mentioned Kenya at all, them feel say they are blessed. Imagine, Pikin wey resemble Indian finish, them dey celebrate am. Africans too mumu, I swear!

5 Likes 1 Share

hammerT:

AS FOR YORUBA CLAIMING LAGOS, CLEARLY U WILL SOON HAVE AN IGBO, SS, HAUSA AND FULANI GOV THEIR TOO.

WE ALL BUILT LAGOS TOGETHER.

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.
Totally!

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
imadiyi:

Them know that one. As far as say them don mentioned Kenya at all, them feel say they are blessed. Imagine, Pikin wey resemble Indian finish, them dey celebrate am. Africans too mumu, I swear!
True.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Eriokanmi: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Johnrake69:
See a progressive society. An Indian immigrant is now a British Prime Minister while Nigeria is saying an Igbo man can't be President.

The same people will elect idiotic characters that don't give a shit about anyone else aside from themselves then, the next thing is to go beg for visa to go live in a society where they don't care where you're from as far as you can get the job done.

Who do us?
Don't mind them. They still blame the civil war on the current generation who weren't even born that time. They claim igbos don't believe in Nigeria only when they want to plan a political coup. Igbos don't believe in Nigeria yet, they're in military fighting boko haram., in police dealing with ipob and UGM, they hold key positions in the govt,etc. Politics in Nigeria is really a dirty game. Everybody is just looking for 5k to chop. I join our elders in Afenifere to say, Obi lokan

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Curious345: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Indian man ruling over white men ..

The APC has destroyed this nation .

But with Obi, Nigeria shall arise

2 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by naijapikin2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
They had to "truss" in Liz.

So the "suna" that rishi takes over the better for the government
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Oluwademilade: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Wow, I heard he's a son of Indian immigrants who came to the UK from Kenya, His father was born and raised in Kenya while it was still a British colony.

At 42, he will be the youngest UK Prime minister in more than 200 years. Tinubu and Atiku should honourably withdraw from the race please, they are getting too old.

And how old is King Charles and Joe Biden?
We talk here as if it's a crime for someone to grow old. It's a blessing and they still have a right to vote and be voted for regardless of their age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Kaysalas(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Wow, I heard he's a son of Indian immigrants who came to the UK from Kenya, His father was born and raised in Kenya while it was still a British colony.

Tinubu and Atiku should honourably withdraw from the race please, they are getting too old.

And PitObi isn't getting too old already?
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by hammerT: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
ALL THIS HAPPENING JUST AS OBI PRESIDENCY IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF IN FEB 2023.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Jokerman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
I think UK and western countries should stop giving opportunities to immigrants, because they will still not appreciate it and wish the west is destroyed... let them try all these uplifting in China, North Korea, Russia et, they so love to support .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Kennitrust(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Liz truss thought the office was a kitchen work

Woman!
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by cassyrooy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
aylive02:
:I

That's good. If na Nigeria, them go dey ask you mumu question to go and bring your citizenship certificate. Even this man is not a British by birth, he will occupy one of the country's most sensitive posts.

And to agbado master and URCHINS where would you be on the eve of OBI's announcement as the GCFR?
He was born in Southampton Sir

2 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anything una do for your land, my guy e no concern us eh!

Anything una be for una land, my guy e no concern us eh!

Even though una shit for una knicker, eh e no concern us eh!

E no concern us, concern us, make una leave us eh!
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by babajero(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kizyte:
What's going on? Why everybody dey fear to become the U.K Prime Minister?
There is nothing there to fear, the thing is that the country is a functioning country and leadership there is a voluntary service and sacrifice, a place where the leaders see themselves as servants and not the other way around, if it were to be in Africa even if the country is dying in debt and other malfunctions just like Nigeria, you will still see greedy men spending billions just to answer president, I don't know how they intend to recoup the expenses if not through corruption and stealing.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by LogicnReason: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bro he is British by birth. Southampton is the only hometown he has ever known.

I understand your point though
aylive02:
:I

That's good. If na Nigeria, them go dey ask you mumu question to go and bring your citizenship certificate. Even this man is not a British by birth, he will occupy one of the country's most sensitive posts.

And to agbado master and URCHINS where would you be on the eve of OBI's announcement as the GCFR?

2 Likes

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by kels2much(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin

Imagine a 41 to 45 years old strong and young adult is the prime minister of UK while one old 61 liar called peter obi wants to become the president of Nigeria. God forbid.

Rather vote a 70 years old man with sure 8 years of impact and result than a 61 years old man that can't show Nigerians his work in anambra... Just lying.. Opuro oshi

Rishak became PM without Insult from his supporters but Peter Obi supporters people think they can insult people to win presidency..

What a life!!!!

Oya Obi supporters 1...2...3....

Attack!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Cc odefagirl
Please nobody should insult him just completely IGNORE him
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by hammerT: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buddha3:
Anything una do for your land, my guy e no concern us eh!

Anything una be for una land, my guy e no concern us eh!

Even though una shit for una knicker, eh e no concern us eh!

E no concern us, concern us, make una leave us eh!

IF OBAMA CAN BE US PRESIEDNT, ALL THE WAY FROM KENYA.

SUNAK CAN BE UK PRIME MINISTER, ALL THE WAY FROM INDIA.

PETER OBI CAN BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT, ALL THE WAY FROM SE NIGERIA, OR U KISS THAT SECTION WITH OIL AND GAS GOOD BYE.

2023, IS PREGNANT.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by APC2: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
He practice Hinduism. That's okay.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Abbeytoy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Wow, I heard he's a son of Indian immigrants who came to the UK from Kenya and Tanzania, His father was born and raised in Kenya while it was still a British colony, his mum was born in Tanzania.

Tinubu and Atiku should honourably withdraw from the race please, they are getting too old.

Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are age bracket and should all withdraw and let under 50yrs rule.

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by God1000(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
BreconHills:

You mean post colonial surely.

And why are Kenyans rejoicing. There must be a reason they left to set up a pharmacy in the uk. If Kenya was all that they would have stayed like others?

And how are we sure that the parents are not from idi Amins disaster in Uganda?
i think his grandparents migrated to Kenya before it became a British colony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.