Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles (27550 Views)

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Shame no dey catch una.
ask your mother
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Backpedal: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're a joke, so you think the Chinese are not civilized because they don't allow blacks into their politics? How many countries in Africa did china colonize Just mention one? Do you know that those western countries created empires in Africa and Asia and invited them to Europe British empire was the largest in history and that's the reason rishi runak is in UK... If china colonized half of the world, same thing would happen
Actually the person you quoted is right

The West are the most advanced when it comes to civilisation
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by BanyXchi: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Backpedal:

Actually the person you quoted is right

The West are the most advanced when it comes to civilisation

bullshit, there's nothing like most advanced, civilization is relative, you can't Britain is more advanced than china just because they chose Sunik as PM.. only ignoramuses thinks like that, the Chinese didn't colonize Indians and africans.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Backpedal: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
bullshit, there's nothing like most advanced, civilization is relative, you can't Britain is more advanced than china just because they chose Sunik as PM.. only ignoramuses thinks like that, the Chinese didn't colonize Indians and africans.
They are not advanced because they chose Sunak

It's not even my point
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by BanyXchi: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2022
Backpedal:

They are not advanced because they chose Sunak

It's not even my point
explain reasonably in full details
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Niklaus398: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Compare Lagos with all Africas capital, Lagos would be in top 10, leaders of this top 20 capital are good leaders, and should be able to develop any country.
you lie. Lol.
Lagos might not even make top 20 lol
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Randomgist(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2022
There's something about Kenya
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
you lie. Lol.
Lagos might not even make top 20 lol
show screenshot mumu

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Karnice600: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
you forgot to say that Russia and china didn't colonize any black nation
China would have if she could then.
Go and read about the underground Church in Russia. How christians were killed for preaching or holding services.
Colonialism is common to most developed countries of the world today. It's common for most countries to have independence day celebration.
Even the US was colonized, but they don't cry about it or blame their current failures on it.
APC came into power and kept blaming PDP for more than five years. That's what failures do. Those who keeps blaming colonialism for Nigeria's current woes are as clueless and inept as her current government.
Ethiopia wasn't colonized, but she can't be compared, in most aspect of development, to South Africa that was.
No dey follow idiots mentions that colonial excuse cos of their hatred for the West.
The Jews were colonised and brutalized by many empires, but today they stand technologically advanced than Rome.
Americans today have their colonial masters as on of their closest allies, because of similar ideologies, not a bitter historic past. We now call them both ''the West'', like they're one.
Even when the Whites colonized us, we had black slave masters too. Black elites sold their brothers for money. It took greed and betrayal for the whites to hold us down.
They've left us, many years after we can't set up a system that works. We still run to them because they have built working systems.
Can you blame Buhari's political Dementia on colonialism?
Or Tinubu's insatiable thirst for power, as a colonial aftermath?
The basic problem of a Nigerian is his mentality, and that too, is his bondage, not colonialism.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Karnice600: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
GreyLaw:

Bro, the West are the most civilised and developed humans in the whole wide world. Let no one kid you. Those guys understand what it means to be human. See Africans, Chinese, Indians, etc... are just a joke. I rate Japan and South Korea in the same place as the West.

Civilisation isn't just building sky scrapers (e.g China), it also has to reach deep down into your person as a human and refine you from inside out.
God bless you.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Niklaus398: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
show screenshot mumu
lol really? After I name 5 north African cities, then I'll go to East Africa, and South Africa cities. which are far better than Lagos.

From JBurg
To Algiers
Cairo
Tunis
Kigali
Nairobi
And many many more.. oga Lagos do not come top 20. Maybe 21 Sha.

And with all that money it makes it is a shame it not even top 3. Lol
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by BanyXchi: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Karnice600:

China would have if she could then.
Go and read about the underground Church in Russia. How christians were killed for preaching or holding services.
Colonialism is common to most developed countries of the world today. It's common for most countries to have independence day celebration.
Even the US was colonized, but they don't cry about it or blame their current failures on it.
APC came into power and kept blaming PDP for more than five years. That's what failures do. Those who keeps blaming colonialism for Nigeria's current woes are as clueless and inept as her current government.
Ethiopia wasn't colonized, but she can't be compared, in most aspect of development, to South Africa that was.
No dey follow idiots mentions that colonial excuse cos of their hatred for the West.
The Jews were colonised and brutalized by many empires, but today they stand technologically advanced than Rome.
Americans today have their colonial masters as on of their closest allies, because of similar ideologies, not a bitter historic past. We now call them both ''the West'', like they're one.
Even when the Whites colonized us, we had black slave masters too. Black elites sold their brothers for money. It took greed and betrayal for the whites to hold us down.
They've left us, many years after we can't set up a system that works. We still run to them because they have built working systems.
Can you blame Buhari's political Dementia on colonialism?
Or Tinubu's insatiable thirst for power, as a colonial aftermath?
The basic problem of a Nigerian is his mentality, and that too, is his bondage, not colonialism.
you said a whole bunch of nonsense here sorry to say.... I don't know what made you think I'm one of those that blame colonialism or I hate the West, seriously?? You didn't need to write all of this story, you didn't check my reply to that dude, I said there are browns and blacks in leadership positions in countries that colonized those blacks and browns because they created empires and allowed immigration into their countries, Sunak is a PM today because the British colonized his ancestors and people were allowed to travel within the British empire.... Now let me answer some of the nonsense you wrote:

First of all, China had the maritime power to colonize if they wanted to, china had been sailing and trading with the horn of Africa for centuries before the Western Europeans knew what sailing means. Also the killing of xtians in Russia is not relevant to what I'm trying to explain, I'm not a pro-russian, pro-chinese here at all, I'm not denying that Russia is innocent, infact Russia is a notorious country that created the Russia empire( 3rd largest empire) and also colonized several tribes around them like the Siberians, so I'm not saying they are innocent, I'm only explaining that of Russia extended it's imperialism to Africa, then we'll also have African countries dominating their politics. Western European countries during the scrabble of Africa colonized Africa countries and that's why we are in their countries, do you get my explanation?

Secondly, idk how many times I have to tell people that America doesn't really have colonial masters!!! The anglos are not indigenous to US, they invaded and genocided the Red indians, the founding fathers of United States are Anglos frat members, they are of the same race with the British, George Washington father was actually British, comparing the way British colonized Yorubaland where Yorubas are indigenous to the way they colonized US where the whites aren't indigenous but actually European migrants is just plain foolish. They British and Americans are thesame, they are mostly Anglo Saxons, or of french Celts decent..... Also the Jews suffered throughout their history but were never colonized, and today they have a well functioning country thanks to the help from the West.

Lastly, 'they left many years and we can't set up a system that works' is actually very very true,but you must understand that nigeria is a clash of civilizations, a failed British contraption where different ethnic nations are being forced together, the products of these failed contraptions are useless animals like Buhari,and so on.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol really? After I name 5 north African cities, then I'll go to East Africa, and South Africa cities. which are far better than Lagos.

From JBurg
To Algiers
Cairo
Tunis
Kigali
Nairobi
And many many more.. oga Lagos do not come top 20. Maybe 21 Sha.

And with all that money it makes it is a shame it not even top 3. Lol
Idiot, I am not reading your nonesense. Search on Google top 10 most developed cities in Africa, and show me screenshot of Lagos not up to top 20 like you said.

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Karnice600: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
you said a whole bunch of nonsense here sorry to say.... I don't know what made you think I'm one of those that blame colonialism or I hate the West, seriously?? You didn't need to write all of this story, you didn't check my reply to that dude, I said there are browns and blacks in leadership positions in countries that colonized those blacks and browns because they created empires and allowed immigration into their countries, Sunak is a PM today because the British colonized his ancestors and people were allowed to travel within the British empire.... Now let me answer some of the nonsense you wrote:

First of all, China had the maritime power to colonize if they wanted to, china had been sailing and trading with the horn of Africa for centuries before the Western Europeans knew what sailing means. Also the killing of xtians in Russia is not relevant to what I'm trying to explain, I'm not a pro-russian, pro-chinese here at all, I'm not denying that Russia is innocent, infact Russia is a notorious country that created the Russia empire( 3rd largest empire) and also colonized several tribes around them like the Siberians, so I'm not saying they are innocent, I'm only explaining that of Russia extended it's imperialism to Africa, then we'll also have African countries dominating their politics. Western European countries during the scrabble of Africa colonized Africa countries and that's why we are in their countries, do you get my explanation?

Secondly, idk how many times I have to tell people that America doesn't really have colonial masters!!! The anglos are not indigenous to US, they invaded and genocided the Red indians, the founding fathers of United States are Anglos frat members, they are of the same race with the British, George Washington father was actually British, comparing the way British colonized Yorubaland where Yorubas are indigenous to the way they colonized US where the whites aren't indigenous but actually European migrants is just plain foolish. They British and Americans are thesame, they are mostly Anglo Saxons, or of french Celts decent..... Also the Jews suffered throughout their history but were never colonized, and today they have a well functioning country thanks to the help from the West.

Lastly, 'they left many years and we can't set up a system that works' is actually very very true,but you must understand that nigeria is a clash of civilizations, a failed British contraption where different ethnic nations are being forced together, the products of these failed contraptions are useless animals like Buhari,and so on.

Well, I no been insult you sha. Looks like you're pushing your grievances from personal problems to my face. It is well with you.
China had the maritime power? when?
When Japan was the regional power?
Or when Russia pushed her boundaries and got Siberia? Do you know how long China had been in poverty?
The US was colonized my dear, your ignorance can't change that. It's in the books.
Abeg just shift. You no worth this discussion. I take the blame for mistaking a white molue for a Coaster bus. I just discover say you no worth am at all. You don't know anything here. You should've honorably shut the hell up and take a walk.
Please don't check back o, biko. I'm unavailable.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Niklaus398: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Idiot, I am not reading your nonesense. Search on Google top 10 most developed cities in Africa, and show me screenshot of Lagos not up to top 20 like you said.
lol Lagos coming before Tunis is laughable lol
Go to Tunis,, go to Lagos and come n change this nonsense
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
lol Lagos coming before Tunis is laughable lol
Go to Tunis,, go to Lagos and come n change this nonsense
I did drop evident from the internet,.not evidence from your barren head!!! Or share us video of yourself in Tunisia.

Na Ogun go kill you if you come here to keep telling me what you assume

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Opmic: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Tinubu can

Ok na, I pray he wins.

It's just that one cannot see you physical. And then you will still give good reasons why he failed and why we should not blame him.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Niklaus398: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I did drop evident from the internet,.not evidence from your barren head!!! Or share us video of yourself in Tunisia.

Na Ogun go kill you if you come here to keep telling me what you assume
something that can be written by anyone lol. I can re write that and put other cities. It is that simple. That is simply an article by somebody not an official listing by nonbias people lol.
They are more than 20 stunning cities that will come before even Abuja.

Let's go to YouTube and check u go see. Mtcheeew.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
something that can be written by anyone lol. I can re write that and put other cities. It is that simple. That is simply an article by somebody not an official listing by nonbias people lol.
They are more than 20 stunning cities that will come before even Abuja.

Let's go to YouTube and check u go see. Mtcheeew.
rewrite it and show me evidence from the internet mumu, and not your stinking head

Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Viraltrends123: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Opmic:

Ok na, I pray he wins.

It's just that one cannot see you physical. And then you will still give good reasons why he failed and why we should not blame him.
Has he failedd before? No, the only position he took was to be governor of Lagos, and he did extremely well.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by BanyXchi: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Karnice600:

Well, I no been insult you sha. Looks like you're pushing your grievances from personal problems to my face. It is well with you.
China had the maritime power? when?
When Japan was the regional power?
Or when Russia pushed her boundaries and got Siberia? Do you know how long China had been in poverty?
The US was colonized my dear, your ignorance can't change that. It's in the books.
Abeg just shift. You no worth this discussion. I take the blame for mistaking a white molue for a Coaster bus. I just discover say you no worth am at all. You don't know anything here. You should've honorably shut the hell up and take a walk.
Please don't check back o, biko. I'm unavailable.
bro I'm really sorry I wrote it that way, you never insulted me and I never insulted you either, pls don't see that as as insult....

Yes pls search it up, the Chinese had been sailing for Centuries. China began building sea-going ships in the 10th century during the Song Dynasty. Chinese ocean-going ships are based on Austronesian ship designs that traded with the eastern Han dynasty since the 2nd century AD. To navigate the sea, the compass is absolutely necessary. Japan only became a region power in the 19th to 20th century.... Lol do you know that Chinese is one of the oldest civilizations in the world?? China was poor several times throughout it's history, and it colonized Mongolia and several of it's neighbors, but my point is even though they have been sailing with the Horn of Africa for centuries, they didn't colonize any parts of Africa hence the reason why blacks or browns can't dominate their politics, how many blacks or browns have you seen speaking mandarin compared to the blacks that speak English and French? We speak English and French because those are the people that colonized us, this is why there are many blacks in Europe than in east Asia.

The British empire colonized not the US, but 13 colonies, and those who made up the 13 colonies were fellow British... Do you understand what I'm trying to explain bro I didn't mean that the Brits didn't colonize US, I said the same people that took away USA from the indigenous red indians are the same people that owned the empire.... The British settled in the 13 colonies (not all of US) and made it part of the British empire, about 2 centuries later the same British decided to pull the 13 colonies away from the British empire to form their own separate countries, that's why there was war between British turned Americans and British empire where the British turned Americans won and through the Declaration of Independence named the country United States of America..... So when you say there's a close relationship between Americans and British it's simply because many of the Americans are of British descent whose ancestors settled in America, it's just like the Yorubas in sierra Leone who ancestors are here in Yorubaland but they are now Sierra Leoneans because their ancestors left Yorubaland about 2 centuries ago.
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Niklaus398: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
rewrite it and show me evidence from the internet mumu, and not your stinking head
nothing u say will.change it that Lagos is a shithole. Poor drainages, poor roads, poor transportation. Healthcare is smh. The only thing they know how to boast is about their Almighty revenue generation
Re: Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles by Opmic: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Has he failedd before? No, the only position he took was to be governor of Lagos, and he did extremely well.
Do you mean governor of the capital of poverty in Africa or which lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Melania Trump Could Be Set To Divorce Donald Trump, Expert Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.