Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing (675 Views)

Anambra Under Soludo Is Really Disappointing And Depressing / Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeria is a living hell. U wonder how this government come out for second term with no shame. Common light. Good roads they can not afford. Valentine Obasi at idimu Lagos state is the worst they only give us light for 30 minutes at midnight. This is hell. Shameless government. I still wonder how people suffering still campaign for any politician. I have my pvc. I’ll vote if I like. But sincerely I’m not happy. Living a depressed life.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
98.5 percent of roads especially inner roads at my area idimu and Ejigbo at large ar worst. This same government travel to other country and come back without replicating the good roads and lights they saw there. I hate this country and hate who brought me to this country. God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Cyntie55(f): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Vote Peter Obi and see Nigeria transform for good.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Chnbanc: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Go kee urself
Make we rest abeg!!
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by SmartPolician: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
You shouldn't be surprised why people are trying to run away from Nigeria.

The black man doesn't think well. That's why white people consider the black man lesser humans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chnbanc:
Go kee urself
Make we rest abeg!!
no worry won’t be long.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by JealousCobra(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chnbanc:
Go kee urself
Make we rest abeg!!

Are you normal ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
You shouldn't be surprised why people are trying to run away from Nigeria.

The black man doesn't think well.

That's why white people consider the black man lesser humans
the black especially Nigeria. How can a man be richer than a state. How can individual be powerful than a system. I once did Uber Carried a local government chairperson one day and she ordered me to take one way cos of heavy traffic. I did and was stopped by police. She identified herself and the 1st one left us. The second police and Lastma didn’t want us to go then she made a call. Immediately they left us. That day I pity for who no know person or get money. How can this person be stronger than a system. This country is gone. But if na ordinarily person his car will be auctioned.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Chnbanc: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
JealousCobra:

Are you normal ??
u should be asking you self that
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by youngsahito(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
We are too gullible in this country, we do complain to issues that are sensitive then relax to God go do am for us without holding our leaders accountable. Bad road, no good infrastructure, nothing for the govt to show yet some mumu people are still campaigning for one thief. Our hypocrisy too much.
What will surprised me most is if Dapo is voted in on his 2nd term agenda.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
My brother I’m still baffled. A very useless government come asking for second term yet people still go vote for them. For me, I see no solution until we change the system. I’m a clearing agent. Police is a saint where customs are. The system allow govt official to make huge money on corruption. They introduce VIN valuation to reduce personal interference with customs but customs frustrated it. If Obi, tunubu or atiku win and the system still remain the same, 4get it the previous govt will be better. I really pray for a better Nigeria. I’m in my 40s yet I’ve not experience good governance especially this democracy. Don’t know if military will be better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
If u are a parent and all ur children are running away from u, it shows u are a very bad parent. Just like Nigeria. No one want to live in Nigeria. Most of my friends have travelled. Our best are leaving. If them open free travel to any part of the world for 1 week. Ur guess is good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
80 percent of the inner roads in Lagos are bad. 95 percent of the inner roads in the mainland are bad. 99 percent of inner roads around Ejigbo, Idimu down to after Ajamgbadi is very bad. Even the inner roads of Ajao estate too bad. Inner roads of Ago palace way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Please push this to front page. Seun, Lala and all Nairaland stake holders. We need to put all bad roads out for the world to see and all areas affected with epileptic power supply. Lagos government is not doing well at all. After Fashola we almost thought Ambode was not doing well until we had the present government. Now we appreciate Ambode. Fashola remain my hero. We need more works in our inner roads. We are humans not animals. #wearehumannotanimals
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
xana101:
Nigeria is a living hell. U wonder how this government come out for second term with no shame. Common light. Good roads they can not afford. Valentine Obasi at idimu Lagos state is the worst they only give us light for 30 minutes at midnight. This is hell. Shameless government. I still wonder how people suffering still campaign for any politician. I have my pvc. I’ll vote if I like. But sincerely I’m not happy. Living a depressed life.
There are hundreds of thousands of people like you who were stu*pid and fooli*sh enough to vote in APC. In your case, you not only voted for Buhari, you vigorously campaigned for him against all sound advice. It was nothing but bigotry, hatred for a particular section of the country and unadulterated fooli*shness that spurred you on then. Now, you're everywhere crying and pretending as though you've learnt your lesson.
I don't usually wish people like you well.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have my PVC. The current government has failed. I’m not campaigning for any one. I made the first mistake in 2015 and I’m regretting it. It’s my RIGHT to campaign. I’ll just go peacefully and vote for my preferred choice. This Govt make Busness so difficult for us Busness men. B4 2015 I make more than 1m monthly as net profit. Building my house in Lagos and in my village @ Umuahia Abia state didn’t take me 3 years. Now I make losses most time. Sometimes I sell my cars at losses cos of distress. Had to use one of my cars for Uber but still no pay. Duties are very high now. U pay 2013 duty for any car bellow 2013. Nothing is working. I still believe in Nigeria. If I want to travel out. I have the money to do so.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
The kind of suffering people go thru in this country is Hell. My area is worst when it comes to power supply. I had to get 10 solar panel of 220 watts each and a 3.500 KVA inverter and two 220 Amps battery with a 100watts controller. It powers everything in my house, both Washine machine. But at night I can’t put on the big seating room tv and b4 5am it goes off depending on what I on in the evening. Yet I’m on estimated billing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by onumadu: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
I come from a spiritual school of thought that believes that there is no hell outside of this world.
Human beings create hell for themselves here on earth. If you have never experienced what the OP is talking about, you will not understand.
Hell has active agents that work 24/7 for its perpetuation here on earth.
You see them actively campaigning for known thieves and terrorist sponsors.
They also work actively to denigrate and de-market the possible savior.
Without those agents, hell will naturally disappear on earth.
I have noticed that countries that don't even practice religion create heavenly environments for themselves, while Nigeria that carry religion for head is busy creating hell.
Go to Northern Europe and Japan, and you will understand.
Hell creators, I dey hail una o!
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by onumadu: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Creators of hell in Nigeria, REPENT or you will reincarnate millions of time to live the hell you create in Nigeria.
Be warned. cool
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Freethinker87: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
xana101:
no worry won’t be long.

Nah! Don't even think about it. Which do you prefer, praise or worship?

Find solace in songs of worship/praise. Be a baby before God, allow God to carry you, you're not alone.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Living in Nigeria without money is hell.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Failtech: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
xana101:
The kind of suffering people go thru in this country is Hell. My area is worst when it comes to power supply. I had to get 10 solar panel of 220 watts each and a 3.500 KVA inverter and two 220 Amps battery with a 100watts controller. It powers everything in my house, both Washine machine. But at night I can’t put on the big seating room tv and b4 5am it goes off depending on what I on in the evening. Yet I’m on estimated billing.
How much did it cost to set all this up.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Failtech:

How much did it cost to set all this up.
then solar panel was 25k each, I bought 10. I heard it’s 50 to 55k now. Battery was 105k then. Don’t know how much now. I bought 2 batteries. 6mm Wires for connecting the solar from the roof to my battery, 3.500 kva inverter. 80k a very good engineer built it for me and it has not given one fault. And I bought a controller 30k. Roughly 650k. I did it in January this year. That’s d inverter, battery and the controller.

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Our area is the worst in power supply. In a week we can have light like 4 hours. Each day like 30 minutes. So bad. But my solar carries everything in my house. Right now no light but I’m watching my tv my fridge is on. All lights and fan are on. It also carries my washing machine of 1.7watts.

Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by xana101: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
I can introduce ur to the guy that built my inverter. It’s cheaper and better than new once and the guy that installed it.
Re: Nigeria A Living Hell And Depressing by Failtech: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
xana101:
then solar panel was 25k each, I bought 10. I heard it’s 50 to 55k now. Battery was 105k then. Don’t know how much now. I bought 2 batteries. 6mm Wires for connecting the solar from the roof to my battery, 3.500 kva inverter. 80k a very good engineer built it for me and it has not given one fault. And I bought a controller 30k. Roughly 650k. I did it in January this year. That’s d inverter, battery and the controller.
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fresh Troubles For Tinubu As Court Okays Certificate Forgery Case / Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians / 2023 Election: We will Beat And Burn Peter Obi's House Say A Man. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.