Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. (696 Views)

How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Guys are making good money in amazon.

By publishing just few page books on Amazon, you too can be cashing out in dollars.

Just take a look at this �

Am so happy and motivated right now. I made my first sale Organically on AMAZON KDP and it was just a biography book. Thank you @AiyejinnaAB for the amazing course and my Mentor @Ikejioforprom for always being there to guide me.

You too can testify, if you give it trial.
You can reach me out on: 07036583603 or click on this link � https://abiscobest.carrd.co/
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Amazon kdp still pays .
I'm going to show you how you can make 4 figures + this Q4 with NOTEBOOKS ONLY

If you haven't spent the last 12 months building up your portfolio of low content books and want to quickly capitalise on Q4, this video is for you kdp still pays.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2022
If you don't believe that someone can be in his house and make as low

Much as $100 monthly(#60,000) passive income via Amazon kdp even as a beginner and you don't believe this system can work for you

Well, you might just stop here and rewire your mindset.

There is no need to try to figure out what you don't think is possible.

That's how James also contemplated until he took the bold step 2 months ago.

Send a DM to get started.
07036583803 https://abiscobest.carrd.co/
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why are you not earning in dollars?

Do you know that with Amazon Kindle direct publishing, you can be cashing out cool Dollar for yourself every month without worrying about inflation.

Would you like to earn in Dollars?

Then reach me out on 07036583803 or click on this link to learn more.https://abiscobest.carrd.co/

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Start making money with amazon kdp. You must not be an expart in writing before you can publishe in amazon. All you need is smart phone or laptop.

Sign up for the program and upload your your work for free. Once your book hit's Amazon front page, it will be available for purchase in different devices such as: kindle devices, fire tablet, android phones, iPhone, ipad and computers.

Are interested? Then let's talk. 07036583803.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
How to Self Publish Books on Amazon KDP And get paid in dollars.
Who wants the course ? Send a DM.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by henrymidas: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

Do you have a book idea, and you need a creative writer to convert your book idea into a unique and quality book that will WOW your target audience?

I will make your book ideas come true

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic.

If you are a Self-publisher with KDP I will write 2, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales for 50k

Topics Covered include:

Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Fast turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Make your future self proud of you with the actions you take in the present.

But would you?

Would you take the action necessary to move you from where you are to where you want to be?

Amazon kdp is here to help you achive that. If only you give it a chance.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
MASTER AMAZON KDP IN 7 DAYS.

I want to you to be rest assured that with this course your success in Amazon is sure.
Why do i say so.

(1) you be oppotune to be long to the best mentorship ever.

(2) you will be expose to a well research topics/tittles on a weekly basis.
(3) you don't have to stress yourself designing your own interios from scratch because it has been done for you and will be given to you for free.

(4) you will be added to a telegram group were we hold live session to share secrets and strategies that works and to tackle any challenge you may encounter.

There for, this is the best Amazon kdp course you can get.

Chart me up on 07036583803 to get started.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2022
You need a positive mindset as a person,

Even as a student or 9-5.. You need a course like Amazon kdp, in which you can self publish books.

And Amazon pays you in dollars , not just a one time thing, na for life.

Sounds nice right.. Get started here 07036583803

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
People are making money by self publishing book
on Amazon.. But you're still thinking that this business Model is a bull shit.

I'm not here to register you under myself and earn referral bonus.. I'm here recommending this course called Amazon kdp to people like you.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Amazon KDP still pays. Grab your dollars now.

Am making a living with Amazon KDP. Chart me up now to know how. 07036583803.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
I spent over three hours researching for the best niche, lo and behold, i found one out of so many other good niches. Amazon KDP is easire with @AiyejinnaAB KDP course.

Tips:
Get the course
Do good research
Write good books
Design good covers
Publish your books.

Wait patiently, sale must come.

Learn how to create ur own book with out
stress.

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2022
MASTER AMAZON KDP IN 7 DAYS.

I want to you to be rest assured that with this course your success in Amazon is sure.
Why do i say so.

(1) you be oppotune to be long to the best mentorship ever.

(2) you will be expose to a well research topics/tittles on a weekly basis.
(3) you don't have to stress yourself designing your own interios from scratch because it has been done for you and will be given to you for free.

(4) you will be added to a telegram group were we hold live session to share secrets and strategies that works and to tackle any challenge you may encounter.

There for, this is the best Amazon kdp course you can get.

Chart me up on 07036583803 to get started.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Start today and change your financial story.

Amazon KDP is paying Nigerians in dollars making their lives easier and better.

Don't be left out....

Learn how to publish book on Amazon and get paid in dollars. You must not be a professional or a guru to do it.

Guys are making good money in amazon kdp by publishing just few page books on Amazon.

You too can do it.

Send a DM now to get started. 07036583803
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Now Introducing,
“AMAZON KDP FOR SMARTPHONE BY ABRAHAM AIYEJINNA”

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing [KDP] Is The Publishing Section Of Amazon.com Where You Can Publish Books Either Long Reads (Books With Hundreds Of Pages), Short Reads (Books With Lesser Pages) Or Even Low And No Content Books Like Notebook, Log Book, Sketch Book, Coloring Books, Puzzle Books, Activity Books Etc. For FREE And Get Patronized From All Over The World By Over 300M Active Customers Of Amazon And Also Get Paid Directly Into Your Bank Account.
Amazon Is Not Only For Self-publishers. And It Does Not Require Authors Or Writers Alone. Even Non-Writers Make Good Sum Of Money Monthly.
Now, It Is Called Self-publishing Because Unlike Normal Publishing It Is Done By The Authors Themselves FOR FREE.
Yes, You Don’t Have To Pay Amazon To Publish Your Book Either As Ebook Or Paperback, Even Hardcover.
All You Will Do Is To Upload Your Book, Set Price, And Amazon Displays Your Book To Its Millions Of Audience.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2022
BENEFITS YOU WILL BE GETTING FROM THIS COURSE

✅Formula To Easily Generate Money On Amazon KDP.
✅Secrets To Scale To $5,000+ In Royalties Per Month.
✅Opportunity To Learn From The Best In The Industry Of Amazon KDP.
✅Step-By-Step System To Set Everything In No Time.
✅Access To Abraham Aiyejinna And he's Support Group That Checks Up On You To Help You Were You Feel Challenged.
✅And So Much More..

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH AMAZON KDP FOR SMARTPHONE.

✅An Android Or An Iphone Or A Laptop.
✅A Good Internet Connections
✅Ability To Learn.
✅Access To Abraham’s Blueprint And His Support Group.

Are you interested? Lets talk more 07036583803.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2022
People are testifying, read their testimonies.

Kenny is an 18yrs old school boy. When he first chatted me, he told me he doesn't know how to write or publish books. So I told him not to worry because he can do it even without any previous knowledge on writing and publishing books. Now he came back to surprise us with he's $20 in 24hrs he made from just one book.

Uzum, a busy 8-5 worker (banker), who needed a side hustle because her salary isn't just enough. To my greatest surprise, she published her first book within 3days.

Here is John, who started early January and he has made over #60,000. And he's just a 200level student of microbiology.

These are just few of them, you too can testify.

Remember 2022 has come to an end today, what did you achieve, and what will you like to achieve come the year 2023?

With just your smartphone and Amazon kdp course, you can achieve that which you wish to have achieved but didn't achieve in 2022,you can achieve it in 2023.

The choice is yours.
send i am interested to 07036583803 to get started Now.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by ufotty2001: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Abiscobest:
If you don't believe that someone can be in his house and make as low

Much as $100 monthly(#60,000) passive income via Amazon kdp even as a beginner and you don't believe this system can work for you

Well, you might just stop here and rewire your mindset.

There is no need to try to figure out what you don't think is possible.

That's how James also contemplated until he took the bold step 2 months ago.

Send a DM to get started.
07036583803 https://abiscobest.carrd.co/
Scammers are everywhere!! Don't pay money to anybody for kdp here.. people open new Nairaland account just to scam people

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by emmanex2000: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

Festive greetings.✨️�
Happy new year � ✨️ �

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics which are non-plagiarised and with high grammar quality, yours shouldn't be an exemption.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me @ 07012809662 or emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amazon kdp is a sure way of earning dollars on a regular basis.

Master amazon kdp in just 7days using your smartphone. Click on this link to get started
��
https://abigailudogadi.carrd.co/
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Amazon kdp still pays, Grab your dollars now.

I make a living by publishing books on Amazon. Click on this link to know how���
https://abigailudogadi.carrd.co/
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Promo promo promo.

This is to infom all of you who are interested in getting amazon kdp course but doesn't have 20 or 25k to get it.

There is a good news for you, in fact now is the right time to get started with amazon kdp. �����

presenly amazon kdp with smart phones and laptop is selling at a discounted rate of 15k instead of the normal price of 25k.

Get it now before it goes back to it's normal price. The Promo will soon end in few days time.

Take action now before its too late. DM me or call 07036583803.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amazon kdp is stil changing lives, take action today and tell your success story tomorrow.
Re: Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. by Abiscobest(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2023
Amazon kdp is one of the best way to make legitimate money online .

guys are making good use of it.

What's holding you back.

Learn how to publish little paged books on Amazon and get paid in dollars.

Lets talk more on 07036583803.

(1) (Reply)

Why CBN eNaira And Cashless Policy Is Evil / Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million / How To Make N8,000 Daily Using The Opay App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.