Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million (698 Views)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by messi042: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
I've saved up to 3.5 million naira and now I'm looking for a business I can start with it. Between last year I wasted over 1.6 million naira building an app that i lost interest in along the line. I've always wanted to have an app or a website that will be generating massive income for me. I've had more that 5 websites and 1 mobile application over the years and till today none of them interests me. I've lost access to 4 of my websites and since the day my mobile app login details was handed to me I've never opened it to know what it looks like.
I feel like building another mobile app or a mobile game but due to my past experience I don't want to do that. Also I've given thoughts about fish farming but I don't know anything about it. I heard it's a lucrative business. I live in portharcourt and I'm looking for any business I could start with the 3.5 million naira that could yield a profit of 600,000 to 750,000 monthly.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by susrite(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2023
messi042:
I've saved up to 3.5 million naira and now I'm looking for a business I can start with it. Between last year I wasted over 1.6 million naira building an app that i lost interest in along the line. I've always wanted to have an app or a website that will be generating massive income for me. I've had more that 5 websites and 1 mobile application over the years and till today none of them interests me. I've lost access to 4 of my websites and since the day my mobile app login details was handed to me I've never opened it to know what it looks like.
I feel like building another mobile app or a mobile game but due to my past experience I don't want to do that. Also I've given thoughts about fish farming but I don't know anything about it. I heard it's a lucrative business. I live in portharcourt and I'm looking for any business I could start with the 3.5 million naira that could yield a profit of 600,000 to 750,000 monthly.

I'm not a financial adviser but I am working on a program that will surely bring revenue monthly. It's a website platform. I'm not saying this is what you should invest in, but you could partner me to launch this program. Send me a message on WhatsApp (number on my signature) and I'll send you a complete package if the platform for you.

Note, it has been designed and placed, just waiting for few things before launching.
This won't even take 10%of the money you have, it's just a side investment.
Message me for full details and you'll decide if you want to partner or not.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Holybwoy: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2023
See my thread https://www.nairaland.com/7531795/aquaculture-journey-venture-into-catfish

So you know that I'm not capping.. fish farming is profitable.. but you don't have to do it my way..

You have the capital already, so we don't have to use this same route of mine..

I can come to port Harcourt if you will provide accomodation for me and we will setup the tank method for fish farms.. about 5 tanks with 2000 fingerlings in each of them.

I'd charge you 200k only..

I'd leave after a month after I've helped you to look after it. You'd be good to go from there yourself after you've learnt how to take care of their feeding yourself.. I can come back when it's time to harvest and sell them..

Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by workchopNG: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Mobile game app is nice. You don't need to pay huge amount for it, just go for reskining. A good reskinded app won't have issues with Google play store.

Have you thought of cashcow YouTube Channel?

Also, how about hiring writers to write good story books for amazon kdp... like 50 pics.

Don't blame me, I'm more of online guy, and I gave my suggestions based on the fact you've had interest with online business.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Tohsynetita1: 3:27am On Jan 25, 2023
There are hundreds of ideas running on my mind lately, a lot of new things that can thrive in Nigeria whereas little people know about it. Both online and offline. For online, you can set up an E-class whereby Nigerians here will teach Nigerians Abroad. Their might be some Nigerians Abroad that will have problem with learning in that new environment due to accent of the native speakers. Another I will drop among tons of idea is the idea of farming. Their are several crops that can be grown in Nigeria and few people know. Most think they only import them but research has shown they grow. in fact I have one at my backyard. I have a lot of ideas but I can't be exposing it here. Have given you some to have a glimpse of what I have.
What I need to manifest those ideas is not even up to 100k. Have been trying to gather is since last year. Still hoping on God. And someone wastes 1.6 million on app. It's true fingers aren't equal.
Lot of ideas.
What of export within Nigeria. Their are some goods they really want in some part of Nigeria.
Fishing is a good idea also.
But the Game you mentioned, it takes a guru to thrive in Gaming industry because crazy game apps are on playstore. But If you know very well about app creation, their are so many problem that our daily social media app has that you can solve. Consider the guy that made 'Whatsapp status Downloader', imagine millions of people using the app. Those are the problem that you could think of. Idea plenty o. But money no dey. And I believe in God. One day, money will be so much.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Tohsynetita1: 3:56am On Jan 25, 2023
workchopNG:
Mobile game app is nice. You don't need to pay huge amount for it, just go for reskining. A good reskinded app won't have issues with Google play store.

Have you thought of cashcow YouTube Channel?

Also, how about hiring writers to write good story books for amazon kdp... like 50 pics.

Don't blame me, I'm more of online guy, and I gave my suggestions based on the fact you've had interest with online business.
It's not easy to make money on YouTube o. Especially if you aren't into those skits, pranks, social media stunts.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Go and learn a skill and monetize your newly acquired skill set.
Best of luck.
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by chatinent: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2023
So what will be different now? Wouldn't you lose interest too in this prospective business idea?
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Here it is;

1. 150k to rent a sizeable shop in or close to a busy junction/hotel.

2. 100k for painting, plumbing work and electricals, carpenter work.

3. 300k to buy washing machine (LG front loader) and Hisense dryer (raining season is fast approaching).

4. 200k for brand new firman generator (SPG3000 and above only)

5. 50k for miscellaneous expenses ( laundry nylon, iron, drying ropes etc)

6. Keep 200k as back up funds.

7. Convert the remaining 2.5M to usd and forget about it till after Tinubu's 8 years.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigeria don cast
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by TopFxManager: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2023
messi042:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by Trinitycoy(f): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
messi042:

Wholesales of FMCG Products like Cadbury, golden penny etc. Anything to eat everyday like provision and food stuff. Am doing this myself
Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by zacwale(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
susrite:

I'm not a financial adviser but I am working on a program that will surely bring revenue monthly. It's a website platform. I'm not saying this is what you should invest in, but you could partner me to launch this program. Send me a message on WhatsApp (number on my signature) and I'll send you a complete package if the platform for you.

Note, it has been designed and placed, just waiting for few things before launching.
This won't even take 10%of the money you have, it's just a side investment.
Message me for full details and you'll decide if you want to partner or not.

See dem

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother. Which Business Can I Start With 3.5 Million by susrite(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2023
zacwale:

See dem
what happen to 'dem'? You feel everyone who offers an investment oppurtunity on nairaland is a scammer? That's why most of you don't grow... You always believe every oppurtunity brought by someone you don't know is a scam. Just dey play.

(1) (Reply)

Fredfrankhussle Is A Criminal Scammer...Beware !!! / Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App / Nigerian Man's Talk With 'access Bank Manager' Sparks Internet Buzz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.