Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Your Parents Never Told You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Your Parents Never Told You! (808 Views)

7 Things They Never Told Me At School But Could Have / Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Parents Never Told You! by Ebonyi1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
There are some things in this world that cannot be understood by our mere thinking for they require a deeper sense of understanding, concentration and reasoning.

We live in a world that is governed by principles and laws and nothing can succeed or happen unless it obeys specific principles. Some say miracles are things that only the supreme being can make happen but i must tell you that miracles are made to occur because the performer functions under certain principles and believes in his inner power. Even God operates under principles.

Wealth for example can be gotten as easily as giving a handshake or talking to someone as long as that personality functions under the right principles. With little, very little effort, your desires are achieved because everything flows from within you. Everything you see in the world today came from "the within" of someone, People that understood the principles and applied it to their respective lives. And when we see the wonders happening in their lives from afar, we call it a miracle or luck.

We attract those people into our lives that match our circle whether we know it or not. We fall in and out of relationships because we fall in and out of harmony of our natural positions. OK know it now, there is a position for everything including child birth. So to change anything in your life, you must first change your circle as regards that thing.

Nature can never be diminished and its principles must be followed in order to get results. I for one can tell you that. Nature expects more good to flow into the hands of more people and evil or negativity must be subdued.

We can still have what we want,who we want to love and do the good things we want to do.

Take a chance to discover these principles for yourself and family and pass it onto others. www. success-secretstoday. com.

Count yourself "lucky" to have stumbled upon this. You must begin to ask yourself questions.

They never told you because they didn't know it,

www. success-secretstoday. com
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by Justwise2: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thanks men for the information
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Thanks men for the information

Scammer, stop trying to fool urself, get your own ID, u can't blackmail me.
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by Justwise2: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ok dont worry i will open with another username
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by justwise(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
Justwise.:

Ok dont worry i will open with another username

I don't give a monkey what u do, just don't use my ID for ur fraud.
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by donjon: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Pursue am wella, 4 illegal coincidence
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by Ebonyi1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
guys let me get something right, is justwise a split personality and who are you reffering to?
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by obowunmi(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2011
Justwise with the . Is fake
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by oderemo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
in the high court of abuja,
justwise v just unwise.
Re: What Your Parents Never Told You! by itiswell1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Your Nairaland Username / A Character Called Beaf / Senator Abe Releases Names Of Those Who Stole Nigeria's Fortunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.