Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once (1261 Views)

Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by bhambi: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
A 24-year-old final year student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Abia state, Oluomachi Nwoye, has welcomed quintuplets The quintuplets, comprising two boys and three girls, were reportedly born at 9.15 pm Monday night, October 3 Oluomachi's mother who said she was overjoyed urged the government and well-meaning individuals to assist in taking care of the five babies.
…………….
Umuahia, Abia state - Oluomachi Nwoye, a 24-year-old final year student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU), has given birth to a set of five babies at the Federal Medical Centre Umuahia. Oluomachi’s mother said the quintuplets comprising two boys and three girls were born at 9.15 pm Monday night, October 3.
According to Them, the two boys are receiving special attention at the ‘In-born unit’ of the hospital.
……………
Oluomachi’s mother, Mrs Priscilla Nwojo said she was overjoyed by the gift of quintuplets to her daughter

Mrs Nwojo appealed to Government and individuals to come to the aid of the family, noting that it’s not easy to take care of one baby, let alone five. . "I thank God for this special gift. I’m a trader. I deal on pap and my husband is a tailor. We will be happy if Government can come to our help because it’s not easy to take care of one (baby), not to talk of five. But we thank God in everything,"
………….
Meanwhile, for reasons yet to be known, it was gathered that the father of the quintuplets from Umunnya in Anambra state was yet to show up at the hospital at the time of filing reports

Victoria Tessy commented on Facebook: "What a mighty handwork of God. Congratulations. May this replicate in my family. Amen." Christian Grace Nmesomachi said: "Congratulations dear. What God cannot do does not exist... God will make provisions of what it will take to train them up."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by Treasure17(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations to her. May God protect and nourish them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by Onucs(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Over joyed and still begging the public for help. How?
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by samsegs(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Wow... 5
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by HarlequinLekex: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Chai!!!. I am not suprised na final year things to get belle 4 ur husband
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by HarlequinLekex: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2022
The husband neva showed up:he knew the kind of burden that is knocking onto his pocket.
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Dividends of ASUU strike
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Awkward as it might sound or seem. It's God's gift..
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
This shld be distributed to all her family members once they turn 6 months
Congratulations to her

Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by jeromestarks: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin; just fvck and pass to the next person.
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by jom28gy(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2022
I thought they said, the man who is responsible later came begging?I don't know how true is it?
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Wonderful, each baby stands for full session and final year student spent five years @ Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
bhambi:
A 24-year-old final year student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Abia state, Oluomachi Nwoye, has welcomed quintuplets The quintuplets, comprising two boys and three girls, were reportedly born at 9.15 pm Monday night, October 3 Oluomachi's mother who said she was overjoyed urged the government and well-meaning individuals to assist in taking care of the five babies.
…………….
Umuahia, Abia state - Oluomachi Nwoye, a 24-year-old final year student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU), has given birth to a set of five babies at the Federal Medical Centre Umuahia. Oluomachi’s mother said the quintuplets comprising two boys and three girls were born at 9.15 pm Monday night, October 3.
According to Them, the two boys are receiving special attention at the ‘In-born unit’ of the hospital.
……………
Oluomachi’s mother, Mrs Priscilla Nwojo said she was overjoyed by the gift of quintuplets to her daughter

Mrs Nwojo appealed to Government and individuals to come to the aid of the family, noting that it’s not easy to take care of one baby, let alone five. . "I thank God for this special gift. I’m a trader. I deal on pap and my husband is a tailor. We will be happy if Government can come to our help because it’s not easy to take care of one (baby), not to talk of five. But we thank God in everything,"
………….
Meanwhile, for reasons yet to be known, it was gathered that the father of the quintuplets from Umunnya in Anambra state was yet to show up at the hospital at the time of filing reports

Victoria Tessy commented on Facebook: "What a mighty handwork of God. Congratulations. May this replicate in my family. Amen." Christian Grace Nmesomachi said: "Congratulations dear. What God cannot do does not exist... God will make provisions of what it will take to train them up."

Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by Blackblessed500(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
This one loud ooo shocked
Re: Nigerian University Student Gives Birth To 5 Babies At Once by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hope say no be babymama cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Toefl And Gre, Ggmat / Is It Okay For A serious Student To Date In University? / Can I Still Make First Class With This Gp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.