Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu (1753 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by begoniaa: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Lmao grin grin @ the bolded. Same APC that people are ashamed of associating themselves with? Obi is a really giving me joy the way he goes about his campaign. 90% of NBA members vote in the bag for him, 90% ICAN members vote for him in the bag, the man is everywhere meeting the right groups and organisations He has been to CNN, BBC Arise tv channels TV etc.Who is your candidate again? Person wey no get Teeth, e dey drag bone. .,while Tinubu is busy meeting MC oluomo and APC members. That thing Obi did in Anambra state with an unknown APGA, he is about to do it again in Nigeria. He go shock the entire world

Pleeeeaseee, get out of my head! No, dude, get out! grin

I can see the parallels so clearly. Man did it with APGA!

And he will do it with LP. And you know whaaaat? PO will win either way, because if them rig am, my man go drag them go court. He fought for his rightful position in Anambra State for three years! Are you playing?!

PO can only win or win. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by N3TRAL: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
don't worry let Tinubu continue to me MC oluomo and Agboros without PVC,e has been dodging all invitation,you think does learned people are fools ABI. We dey watch

Seun Tinubu is a member of the NBA
Festus Keyamo is a member of the NBA
Malami is a member of the NBA
Itse Sagay is a member of the NBA (he's an authority)
Godwill Akpabio is a member of the NBA
Ovie-Omo Agege is a member of the NBA
Zahra Buhari is a member of the NBA
Yemi Osinbajo is a member of the NBA
I can mention 100 prominent NBA members whom I've met physically who are Batified.

Every APC ward council has a legal representative. It means there are thousands of lawyers employed by APC.

The NBA conference you're talking about was attended by less than 1% of the NBA. Mostly new wigs. Every member of our noble profession knows that it is unethical for us to act that way. The bulk of those who attended the conference were seen as irresponsible- they even stole mobile phones grin. Judges still scold some of them for rascality till this day.

That hungry lawyers willing to Labour in vain shouted at the top of their voices does not mean Pandora Obeer will see 10% of NBA votes.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by N3TRAL: 1:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Begoniaa, my sweet generation-Z baby. I invite you to join the winning team!

BTW, you're really young if that's you recently.
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2022
N3TRAL:

My father is a member of the NBA
I am a member of the NBA
I am no.2 man in a firm that employs at least 10 NBA members and partners with more than 50 other NBA members.

I can mention 100 prominent NBA members whom I've met physically who are Batified.

Every APC ward council has a legal representative. It means there are thousands of lawyers employed by APC.

The NBA conference you're talking about was attended by less than 1% of the NBA. Mostly new wigs. Every member of our noble profession knows that it is unethical for us to act that way. The bulk of those who attended the conference were seen as irresponsible- they even stole mobile phones grin. Judges still scold some of them for rascality till this day.

That hungry lawyers willing to Labour in vain shouted at the top of their voices does not mean Pandora Obeer will see 10% of NBA votes.

Tinubu is wasting his time,But we still need him and his money to make Obi the president.We need him to do well in the North and stop Atiku from getting block votes.

1 Like

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by limeta(f): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2022
N3TRAL:

Take out the Christians there cause even if they APC members they won't vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket
You think they stupid

1 Like

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by pinkgoodies(m): 2:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Infomaz:

What a big lie... I live in Warri and I tell you anyone campaigning for APC will need security. Boys dey paranoid.

Na paracetamol you need. Jungle don mature now
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by pinkgoodies(m): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Have u ever been to warri...

U go just dey ur house dey cap nonsense.....

U weh no cap nonsense, d video posted nobi for delta, abi u blind to watch am?
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2022
GeneralPula:

Wow..

Never knew she’s from delta state..

Itsekiri daughter

1 Like

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Tinubu is wasting his time,But we still need him and his money to make Obi the president.We need him to do well in the North and stop Atiku from getting block votes.

You need him to do well in North ke? Since when? grin

I thought, going by obidense, North only vote their own.
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by swaggerjack: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I was there too to participate in the money sharing
grin
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by garfield1: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Cc penguin2
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by garfield1: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Efewestern, what sayest thou?
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Efewestern: 5:28am On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:
Efewestern, what sayest thou?

I told you earlier that there are a lot of opposing candidates doing the 5/5 campaign in the state. This rally was held in Uvwie.
Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2022

(1) (2)

South-south Will Be Difficult For Us To Win —APC / Wike: Ayu Is Using Our Money To Build Private University In Benue / Meet Two Ebonyi Chefs Who Want To Break Guinness World Record By Jointly Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.