Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu (1733 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by trutharena: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
supporters shutdown Warri in support of Tinubu.

Video 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknyrvz5q2s

Video 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJRDSBbjSXI

CC: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by trutharena: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2022

Massive!!!

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
People wey start the one million march don tire. We don take over.
No be person wey first call police dey win case

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool

Delta State, the State of the incoming First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria insha Allah

Senator Oluremi Tinubu

No be by social media noise

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by trutharena: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
No be person wey first call police dey win case

Obidiotss don weak.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Infomaz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
trutharena:
supporters shutdown Warri in support of Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknyrvz5q2s

CC: Mynd44

What a big lie... I live in Warri and I tell you anyone campaigning for APC will need security. Boys dey paranoid.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Delta State, the State of the incoming First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria insha Allah

Senator Oluremi Tinubu

Wow..

Never knew she’s from delta state..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Infomaz:

What a big lie... I live in Warri and I tell you anyone campaigning for APC will need security. Boys dey paranoid.
Which boys?

Didn’t you see the video?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Moh247: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Wow..

Never knew she’s from delta state..

She is from same village with Reno Omokiri in delta

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
I was there too to participate in the money sharing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:

She is same village with Reno Omokiri
On nice one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by begoniaa: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
These people and throwback pictures. grin grin

Another one again? Una no dey tire?

5 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Infomaz:

Lol.

How these guys remain this delusional online beat my imagination.

Why should anyone need security to campaign for APC in Delta? You Obizombies keep getting worse by the day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I was there too to participate in the money sharing
Picture of yourself in the participation?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by trutharena: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Infomaz:

Where is the below location in Warri?

You sabi the bridge Abi you no sabi am?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by GeneralPula: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
God son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Infomaz:

You are under arrest, officer Koulibaly take him in for questioning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by Flora2Sweet: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Have u ever been to warri...

U go just dey ur house dey cap nonsense.....

LegendHero:

Lol.

How these guys remain this delusional online beat my imagination.

Why should anyone need security to campaign for APC in Delta? You Obizombies keep getting worse by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by begoniaa: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
No be person wey first call police dey win case.

Abeg, abeg, abeg...take several seats back. grin

You sef no say them no born una ***** well to match all the Obidients' marches.

We've conquered the cities and you're still here dragging superiority over the first leg of the race wey we don pass tey tey, lmao.

Na for inner cities we dey now; stay there make agbado robe dey wear you like ****.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Have u ever been to warri...

U go just dey ur house dey cap nonsense.....

Wetin dey Warri? Na Sambisa forest Abi na Ukraine wey dem dey shoot ammo?

So your eye blind you no see the video say na Warri those men dey?

Go on Twitter, you go see many video of the same rally from handles wey be from Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2022
trutharena:

Obidiotss don weak.

APC and Copy copy..Obidients has moved onto the next stage which is grassroots mobilization and awareness, we are going into the tick forest and villages to campaign for now, as the early rally and million match for Obi already served its purpose,which is to announce LP and Peter Obi candidacy...,But the Mega Rally will be back when The incoming president starts showing face in the rally...Lagos will be totally Short down to embarrass Emilokan in its on backyard. I'll stop for now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
APC and Copy copy..Obidients has moved onto the next stage which is grassroots mobilization and awareness, we are going into the tick forest and villages to campaign for now, as the early rally and million match for Obi already served its purpose,which is to announce LP and Peter Obi candidacy...,But the Mega Rally will be back when The incoming president starts showing face in the rally...Lagos will be totally Short down to embarrass Emilokan in its on backyard. I'll stop for now

Lol same rallly and walk for Buhari wey guys do for 2014/2015?

Obi supporters are truly kids like they say. You guys no know anything about politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2022
begoniaa:

Abeg, abeg, abeg...take several seats back. grin

You sef no say them no born una ***** well to match all the Obidients' marches.

We've conquered the cities and you're still here dragging superiority over the first leg of the race wey we don pass tey tey, lmao.

Na for inner cities we dey now; stay there make agbado robe dey wear you like ****.
They don't know what's is about to hit them, especially in Lagos. After obidient Lagos Rally, Tinubu will step down for Obi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by N3TRAL: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2022
I left a 7-figure job this night to log into Nairaland and reiterate for the 521st time this year that Pandora Obeer will not win:

Akwa Ibom State
BAYELSA STATE
CROSS RIVER STATE
DELTA STATE
EDO STATE
RIVERS STATE.

It's the painful truth grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2022
N3TRAL:
I left a 7-figure job this night to log into Nairaland and reiterate for the 521st time this year that Pandora Obeer will not win:

Akwa Ibom State
BAYELSA STATE
CROSS RIVER STATE
DELTA STATE
EDO STATE
RIVERS STATE.

It's the painful truth grin
BVS has come to stay,no room for rigging. Tinubu only hope of winning
Osun state part2 loading grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by N3TRAL: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:

You keep regurgitating BVAS and Osun like APC didn't clear Ekiti by landslide victory this year.

There are millions of people across every nook and cranny of this country waiting for INEC to declare the contest open so that we can cast our votes for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become your President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:

Thank God that you won’t shout rigging when Tinubu is declared president next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by begoniaa: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
They don't know what's is about to hit them, especially in Lagos. After obidient Lagos Rally, Tinubu will step down for Obi...

Yesso. I swear, I mean in the early days of PO's rising popularity, I was quite convinced I may be wasting my vote, but my conscience was at peace.

Now ehn, my conscience, clarity and certainty about PO's victory are all in alightment.

Walai, old papa youngi aka low-budget Samuel L. Jackson no go know watin go hit am.

We pin here dey look...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2022
N3TRAL:

You keep regurgitating BVAS and Osun like APC didn't clear Ekiti by landslide victory this year.

There are millions of people across every nook and cranny of this country waiting for INEC to declare the contest open so that we can cast our votes for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become your President.
Lmao grin grin @ the bolded. Same APC that people are ashamed of associating themselves with? Obi is really giving me joy the way he goes about his campaign. 90% of NBA members vote in the bag for him, 90% ICAN members vote for him in the bag, the man is everywhere meeting the right groups and organisations He has been to CNN, BBC Arise tv channels TV etc.Who is your candidate again? Person wey no get Teeth, e dey drag bone. .,while Tinubu is busy meeting MC oluomo and APC members. That thing Obi did in Anambra state with an unknown APGA,he is about to do it again in Nigeria. He go shock the entire world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by N3TRAL: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2022
MaliCampus:
Lmao grin grin @ the bolded. Same APC that people are ashamed of associating themselves with? Obi is a really giving me joy the way he goes about his campaign. 90% of NBA members vote in the bag for him, 90% ICAN members vote for him in the bag, the man is everywhere meeting the right groups and organisations He has been to CNN, BBC Arise tv channels TV etc.Who is your candidate again? Person wey no get Teeth, e dey drag bone. .,while Tinubu is busy meeting MC oluomo and APC members. That thing Obi did in Anambra state with an unknown APGA,he is about to do it again in Nigeria. He go shock the entire world

90% of NBA members

90% of ICAN members

How old are you? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Thank God that you won’t shout rigging when Tinubu is declared president next year.

where will Tinubu get block vote is my question.He was disgraced in Osun is own state o.
Good thing is, many obidient will be traveling home for Xmas, we go finish work for there. Collect whatever APC and pdp brings,But do the right thing,Tinubu own is even the worst,Muslim Muslim ticket,u don't even need much convincing to do.lolz

3 Likes

Re: Video: Massive Tinubu Supporters Shut Down Warri In Support Of Tinubu by MaliCampus: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2022
N3TRAL:

90% of NBA members

90% of ICAN members

How old are you? grin

don't worry let Tinubu continue to me MC oluomo and Agboros without PVC,e has been dodging all invitation,you think does learned people are fools ABI. We dey watch

3 Likes

(1) (2)

A Cameroonian Cleric Advises Nigerians On Peter Obi / Why Obi Might Not Win Benue State / Land Are Leased In The West Not Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.