Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) (1485 Views)

Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) / Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Obio4real(m): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hH8NLmPS_g

By Obio Monday

A yet-to-be-identified man and his girlfriend has been caught on CCTV stealing human hair worth N621,000 from a shop belong to one Janet Odah in Calabar, Cross River State.

The in incident took place on Monday, October 24 at about 10am.

A video obtained by GRASSROOT REPORTERS shows the man who was accompanied by his girlfriend shoplifting about four human hairs and hiding them inside his private part.

While his girlfriend was apparently distracting the salesgirl, the man was seen monitoring the salesgirl's movement and stuffing the stolen items in his underwear.

The shop owner, Janet Odah expressed sadness over the wicked act.

She said:
"These two came to my shop this morning 10am and stole hair worth N621,000.00 from me. This is wickedness. Please help me find them."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/10/video-man-his-girlfriend-caught-on-cctv-stealing-human-hair-worth-n621000-from-shop-in-calabar.html?amp=1

Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by abuja007: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2022
These 2 deserve ....
At their age...the probability of catching them is slim
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by epondudu: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2022
This is why I don't pity thieves. If not for this CCTV only God knows what the sales girl will go through at the hands of her boss.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Toluwanise247(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2022
What a family foundation ….. home of thieves. I can’t understand how a man will follow his girlfriend to steal.
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by dominique(f): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2022
From their body language, one can tell that the two barely know each other. The salesgirl should have been more vigilant. The man was literally within her line of vision. A highly observant person would have been suspicious of his strange and uneasy movements. Good thing the shop owner invested in good picture quality CCTV camera, I hope this gets the thieves apprehended soon
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Islandlady(f): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Geez, This is a family business... can't imagine what their children will be.. maybe Anini or Evans the kidnapper!
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by irunoko(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Like husband like wife

Na how these Politicians start from be this
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by beeblack: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Na wa, if u check very well na o, the woman will be ashewo and thief. If ashewo dates a thief, the collabo always high (great)
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by robinso01(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2022
This is called joint operation
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2022
The salesgirl sef na fool. I wonder how she didn't see the man on two different clear occasions. She was not backing him o! Plus, how many hair dey the shop wey 3 go miss and she no go easily notice
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by seandurse(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Anini and Aninat. This is why government doesn't want to give brothels free hands to operate cos they harbour thieves and when thieves have a successful robbery, they find with prostitut3z

1 Like

Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by uvie66: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Obio4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hH8NLmPS_g

By Obio Monday

A yet-to-be-identified man and his girlfriend has been caught on CCTV stealing human hair worth N621,000 from a shop belong to one Janet Odah in Calabar, Cross River State.

The in incident took place on Monday, October 24 at about 10am.

A video obtained by GRASSROOT REPORTERS shows the man who was accompanied by his girlfriend shoplifting about four human hairs and hiding them inside his private part.

While his girlfriend was apparently distracting the salesgirl, the man was seen monitoring the salesgirl's movement and stuffing the stolen items in his underwear.

The shop owner, Janet Odah expressed sadness over the wicked act.

She said:
"These two came to my shop this morning 10am and stole hair worth N621,000.00 from me. This is wickedness. Please help me find them."

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/10/video-man-his-girlfriend-caught-on-cctv-stealing-human-hair-worth-n621000-from-shop-in-calabar.html?amp=1
you self why will you display an item worth over 50k on the wall like that, haven't you gone into a phone shop before, do you see them displaying their phones on the wall, or a jewelry shop for that matter. I personally, if I have a shop in Nigeria, I will assume every customer coming through the door is a thief until they prove their Innocence.
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by uvie66: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2022
OnionBandit:
The salesgirl sef na fool. I wonder how she didn't see the man on two different clear occasions. She was not backing him o! Plus, how many hair dey the shop wey 3 go miss and she no go easily notice
....my brother leave that matter, when you pay your sales girl 30k a month what do you expect, if madam don't want to invest in a security personnel then this is what you get.
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
uvie66:
....my brother leave that matter, when you pay your sales girl 30k a month what do you expect, if madam don't want to invest in a security personnel then this is what you get.
haba! You guys talk as if it's easy. Set up your business and employ one with 200k per month na.

You sound as if she was forced to take the job. I am sure she knew the terms and conditions before accepting it. Plus, if she is not okay with it, she has an option to resign and go for another.

As e no easy for you employees, na so e no easy for employers abeg
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Slynation(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2022
You can imagine the rubbish from 2 idiots...But seems to me most Nigerians just put CCTV for after incidents instead of immediate reactions...

One person is supposed to mount the CCTV monitoring the movement of customers, but it's a different ball game to some people, of what use is now the CCTV when you just want to watch movie after closing hour...!!

3 Likes

Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Parachoko: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2022
dominique:
From their body language, one can tell that the two barely know each other. The salesgirl should have been more vigilant. The man was literally within her line of vision. A highly observant person would have been suspicious of his strange and uneasy movements. Good thing the shop owner invested in good picture quality CCTV camera, I hope this gets the thrives apprehended soon
They will surely be apprehended.

I wander if nah konji drive the man go do this kin thing.
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by uvie66: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2022
OnionBandit:
haba! You guys talk as if it's easy. Set up your business and employ one with 200k per month na.

You sound as if she was forced to take the job. I am sure she knew the terms and conditions before accepting it. Plus, if she is not okay with it, she has an option to resign and go for another.

As e no easy for you employees, na so e no easy for employers abeg
let me advice the madam, if I set up my own, I will employ a sales girl on 25 to 30k a month however those expensive wig will not be exposed like that, I nor wan tempt my country people, the wigs will be behind show glass, at least brake the glass if you intend to steal it.

1 Like

Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Waterlilly: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2022
lf dem catch dem now, dem go begin cry
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by mytime24(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Greed
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by TANID(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2022
epondudu:
This is why I don't pity thieves. If not for this CCTV only God knows what the sales girl will go through at the hands of her boss.
I swear
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by Obio4real(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Man & His Girlfriend Caught On CCTV Stealing Human Hair (Video, Pics) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2022
The Hustle Is Real

(1) (Reply)

Two Arrested Drug Couriers Fight In Airport Over Drugs / Suspicious Deaths In Chinese Factory In Lagos...(Mod Pls Move To Crime Section) / War!!! Illiterate Ibadan Youth Kill DPO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.