Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC (424 Views)

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) / What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by vexambidexterou: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning all, I know it's to early making a post these morning, but this is only the free time I am going to get until later in the evening. Like the heading of the post I actually need suggestion, from tech gurus on the best brand of laptop to go for. They have been alot of negative remarks concerning HP laptop, as a lot of people says there aren't long lasting (don't stand the test of time). The long lasting nature of a laptop is one of the thing I am considering, and my budget for it shouldn't exceed anything above 100k. About 50>100 these range. So for does that have been using laptop, which brand do you suggest I go for, is it Dell, Asus or Lenovo. Please give me your feedback.
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by falcon01: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2022
With that Budget HP is your choice because it sounds like you ain't a hard-core user getting a hp on that range is better.
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by vexambidexterou: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2022
falcon01:
With that Budget HP is your choice because it sounds like you ain't a hard-core user getting a hp on that range is better.
I am actually considering how long it's can last, don't want to get a laptop that will start having issue in a few months, that would just be a waste of money.
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by greentext: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Go for the dell precision series
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by vexambidexterou: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
greentext:
Go for the dell precision series
Alright I will check it out, hope it can stand the test of time.
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by Elxandre(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
New or used?
Anyway, after using different brands over the years, I can authoritatively tell you Dell is the most reliable and durable brand for computers.
Re: Need Suggest On The Best Brand Of PC by Darkseid(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
vexambidexterou:
Good morning all, I know it's to early making a post these morning, but this is only the free time I am going to get until later in the evening. Like the heading of the post I actually need suggestion, from tech gurus on the best brand of laptop to go for. They have been alot of negative remarks concerning HP laptop, as a lot of people says there aren't long lasting (don't stand the test of time). The long lasting nature of a laptop is one of the thing I am considering, and my budget for it shouldn't exceed anything above 100k. About 50>100 these range. So for does that have been using laptop, which brand do you suggest I go for, is it Dell, Asus or Lenovo. Please give me your feedback.
I have very neat UK used laptops for sale at good prices. Click the link in my signature to see my topics here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Run Android Apps On Windows 11 Natively But... / My Redmi 9C / Which Is The Best Unlimited Internet Service To Use In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.