Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,062 members, 7,849,295 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (41379 Views)

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / "Deliver Rivers State Or Forget About Any Ministerial Appointment" / nPDP Accuse Presidency Of Blackmail, Pulls Out Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by indolomous(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
In this day and age, Wike will be acting anyhow embarrassing Rivers people. Rather that create sustainable employment opportunities for people in the state, he is pretend-employing agents of Vawulence, buy votes before INEC even print ballot papers.

If he likes let him employ the entire 20 million Rivers state, he will continue to remain a good loser.

Rivers state no be Lagos.

He doesn't learn, keep playing checkers while the grown ups be playing chess.

Nigerians will shock him. For those supporters of Vawulence, how's your life? Don't get killed for Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by EmmyCC: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Atiku is losing big time.. grin grin

Tinubu is the next president anyway
Lori iro.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mummiesboy: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Will the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Yes! Hope you are okay now
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by caracas: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
icedbreez:

Obi has south south?

Lol, funny guys can keep dreaming.
Obi has 98% se, 90% ss 35% sw n 70% NC. All obi needs from the nw n ne is 25 % and he becomes president. Am sure the igbos n Christians in those regions will definitely deliver more than that for him…
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by caracas: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Khallicopyro:
“The implication is that with the appointment, Wike is already 100,000 votes ahead because all the appointees will vote for the presidential candi­date who the governor backs..."
The siblings of these 100,000 will also likely vote for who wike votes for... A very potent strategy... Imagine what happens if the other 4 musketeer governor friends of his imitates this plan. ATIKU is out of the race
See mumu reasoning
The 100k ppl are already obidients, wike or no wike
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Perfectbeing(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
unclejb2:
Rivers people including Wike himself and his 100,000 political appointees are all voting for Peter Obi.

Nigeria deserves an honest and credible leader come 2023.

Peter Obi is the man for the job
I'm a Student. I don't need a President who believes education is not for the poor.

Though I'm not poor, but I feel for poor Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Selfmotivated: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by unclejb2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I'm a Student. I don't need a President who believes education is not for the poor.

Though I'm not poor, but I feel for poor Nigerians.
Basic education should be free to all. However, advanced education is not cheap anywhere in the world. In the US, a university degree costs more than $20k for tuition alone. You can do the maths.

The reason our educational system is poor is because it's not properly funded both by the government and the students. Cheap things are usually not good quality
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Maleekdon: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Girlfriend of man who booked flight for slayqueen calls him out online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE2QkBhBD0M
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Duru009(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
After 2023 ELECTION.....
Wike will go into Political Oblivion after ATIKU wins. He will certainly be given the Rouchas Okorocha TREATMENT!!
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by BigMamaNaija: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since Wike has "cobalised" PDP, of what benefit has that been to the south?
Wike is not interested in cobalising PDP. Dude is the reason that party is even still alive. He has been running things when these imposters abandoned ship. He just wants fairness and respect for agreements!

That's gentleman enough, unlike some people that have no regard for constitutions as long as they have their way. Igbabuu!

As for benefit to the South, that should be obvious enough to anyone. If Wike delivers Rivers State and the other Governors with him deliver their states to any of the two front line Southern candidates, Atiku will go and have his much needed rest till next eight years when it will be the turn of the North again.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by icedbreez(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
caracas:

Obi has 98% se, 90% ss 35% sw n 70% NC. All obi needs from the nw n ne is 25 % and he becomes president. Am sure the igbos n Christians in those regions will definitely deliver more than that for him…

Clearly you re not a politician.

You are free to take a chalk to blackboard and write whatever you like.

Elections re won in the Hinterlands, not cities.

South south don't know Obi except in the state capitals.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Salico: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike is the man of the hour... Join the Obedient movement joor let's make Nigeria great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Perfectbeing(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
unclejb2:
Basic education should be free to all. However, advanced education is not cheap anywhere in the world. In the US, a university degree costs more than $20k for tuition alone. You can do the maths.

The reason our educational system is poor is because it's not properly funded both by the government and the students. Cheap things are usually not good quality
You think I don't know that?
But the problem with you Obidients is that you justify whatever Obi says and criticize another person for saying the same thing.

In August, David Umahi said not everyone need to go to the university for the reason who just said and you Obidients descended on him, calling him names. You said he doesn't care about the poor massages.
You criticised Festus for saying the same thing but not you justify Peter Obi.

You guys clearly don't know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by harqinhola(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

let me tell you something oyo state governor is deceiving himself how can he work for opposition when he is vieing for 2nd term not for senator ? the case of ortom , he had no choice cause they are almost 3 strong politician in pdp in benue state that will work for Atiku especially David mark and for bode George cannot work for tinubu he is greatest enemy of tinubu the worst thing they can do is not to work for Atiku and it may reduce his votes let say by 1 million votes and if Atiku do his job in the north very well he can recover his votes back.. do you know why Atiku is focusing in the north? is because he wants to recover his lost votes from the south in the north

unfortunately for Atiku , APC Structure and KASSIM Shetima's influence will split vote for BATSHE . On the other hand, there's a growing love for OBIDATTI among northern christians too . These two factors will greatly reduce his expected dominance of the northern votes . Yes, he might win in the north but it won't be enough to win the general election without bulk votes from other regions . HE NEEDS WIKE !
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by caracas: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
icedbreez:

Clearly you re not a politician.

You are free to take a chalk to blackboard and write whatever you like.

Elections re won in the Hinterlands, not cities.

South south don't know Obi except in the state capitals.
Who then do they know ?mr politician that lives in the villages of the whole ss region pls tell us who they will vote for
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by caracas: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
harqinhola:

unfortunately for Atiku , APC Structure and KASSIM Shetima's influence will split vote for BATSHE . On the other hand, there's a growing love for OBIDATTI among northern christians too . These two factors will greatly reduce his expected dominance of the northern votes . Yes, he might win in the north but it won't be enough to win the general election without bulk votes from other regions . HE NEEDS WIKE !
Oga there’s nothing wike can do to win river state for Atiku or any other candidate For that matter cos rivers state is a fully obidient state…
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by alimiadedayo1: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
harqinhola:

I am not saying he doesn't need wike dont get me wrong he is trying to do check and balance..it is very hard for him to drop ayu he might be afraid of wike working for opposition and there is possibility in it you dont know whether he go an intels.. the kind of politics wike is playing against Atiku is very dangerous that is empathy and emotions politics which some people fall for though I am not in support of north having both the presidential slot and national chairman but it is too much for wike he has singlehandedly installed 4 chairman in less than 8 years and that is where my point against wike is if he didn't removed secondus there will be sense of belonging for all region but wike caused this scenario to the best of my knowledge
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by caracas: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You think I don't know that?
But the problem with you Obidients is that you justify whatever Obi says and criticize another person for saying the same thing.

In August, David Umahi said not everyone need to go to the university for the reason who just said and you Obidients descended on him, calling him names. You said he doesn't care about the poor massages.
You criticised Festus for saying the same thing but not you justify Peter Obi.

You guys clearly don't know what you want.
How do you know it was obidients hat criticized him?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Khallicopyro: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
icedbreez:

Shey Tinubu share money for Kano and people nor still come out?
Of course them go come out take money na... Even during the elections people go still collect money from the broom and the umbrella people na. The actual voting na him matter
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Perfectbeing(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
caracas:

How do you know it was obidients hat criticized him?
Even a blind man knows an Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Khallicopyro: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Appointments or not. Rivers people love Wike. He virtually owns the state right now. They adore the man. He's done really well as a governor. His people will follow him. You will remember these my words
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by 9jahotblog: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
No one will ever take the clueless empty chest beater Wike serious again. He will continue to rant till next year presidential election. It’s his job, he must wail. Wike will continue to wail and watch Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign on channels tv. Wike ti lule piii
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by harqinhola(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
caracas:

Oga there’s nothing wike can do to win river state for Atiku or any other candidate For that matter cos rivers state is a fully obidient state…

Obidients can't win in River state , Though , Peter Obi has a fair chance of winning this next election just like the other two but based on political calculations and not sentiment nor emotions , i don't see him winning Rivers State . he'll have reasonable amount of votes there but not enough for him to win the state . Unless , Wike , Magnus Abe or those top guns pulls vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by harqinhola(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I am not saying he doesn't need wike dont get me wrong he is trying to do check and balance..it is very hard for him to drop ayu he might be afraid of wike working for opposition and there is possibility in it you dont know whether he go an intels.. the kind of politics wike is playing against Atiku is very dangerous that is empathy and emotions politics which some people fall for though I am not in support of north having both the presidential slot and national chairman but it is too much for wike he has singlehandedly installed 4 chairman in less than 8 years and that is where my point against wike is if he didn't removed secondus there will be sense of belonging for all region but wike caused this scenario to the best of my knowledge

At the time he removed Uche Secondus , PDP was planning to zone presidency to the South but now that the presidential candidate is from the north , it's okay to have a southern chairman . PERIOD!
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by BAZ001: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dongallant:

He'll be the biggest looser after all this: Cos,I don't see APC winning; it's either Peter or Atiku.

Very true
I agree with you 100%
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Gozac: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Atiku is losing big time.. grin grin

Tinubu is the next president anyway
lets see then
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Gozac: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I dont see Atiku losing 2023 elections even if He loses Rivers state.. He doesn't really care about Wike tantrums. He only responds to Wike because it will seem bad if He doesn't act like He wants peace. Do think Atiku's attitude is not because other south south governors has told him to forget about Wike and focus on the North. Atiku may lose Rivers but He will win Katsina and Kano this time around.
You are very good analyst, Rivers votes will be shared between Atiku and Obi, some enemies of Wike in the opposition will work for Atiku just to spite Wike. At the end Atiku will be overwhelmingly voted by the north and will go ahead to garner votes in South
VERDICT - Atiku wins and he is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by alimiadedayo1: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
harqinhola:

At the time he removed Uche Secondus , PDP was planning to zone presidency to the South but now that the presidential candidate is from the north , it's okay to have a southern chairman . PERIOD!
I don't quite agree with you.. they said they will micro zone the ticket to south east which they never did until they throw the ticket open.. wike is too greedy cause if they micro zone it.. he thought he gonna win the primary so because he was outsmart he is now angry to scatter everything to me he has nothing to loose
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Khallicopyro:

Appointments or not. Rivers people love Wike. He virtually owns the state right now. They adore the man. He's done really well as a governor. His people will follow him. You will remember these my words
you didnt answer my question. will the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
BigMamaNaija:

Wike is not interested in cobalising PDP. Dude is the reason that party is even still alive. He has been running things when these imposters abandoned ship. He just wants fairness and respect for agreements!

That's gentleman enough, unlike some people that have no regard for constitutions as long as they have their way. Igbabuu!

As for benefit to the South, that should be obvious enough to anyone. If Wike delivers Rivers State and the other Governors with him deliver their states to any of the two front line Southern candidates, Atiku will go and have his much needed rest till next eight years when it will be the turn of the North again.

you havent answered my question. Since Wike has "cobalised" PDP, of what benefit has that been to the south?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.