Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture (1545 Views)

The Reason Why Many Do Not Understand Pretribulation Rapture / 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? / 16 Proofs Of Pretribulation Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
3 Things Christians Agree On

1. There will be a tribulation with the coming of the antichrist, a false prophet, and a false teacher.
2. There will be a second coming of Jesus Christ.
3. There will be a rapture of believers where the believers will be caught up to meet the Lord.

7 Reasons To Support The Position Of A Post-Tribulation Rapture:

▪︎. The Bible talks about only one Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
If the rapture were to happen 7 years before the second coming of Jesus, and the Bible clearly states that during the rapture we will meet the Lord in the air (signifying the Lord is coming), this would mean that His second coming will happen twice. The Bible makes it clear there is only one second coming—the first coming, to die, and the second coming, to reign. If we will meet Him in the air while He is coming down, this is describing the second coming of Jesus when the rapture will take place.

▪︎The rapture to the Lord and His coming are the same event.
“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.

There will be a shout, a trumpet sounding, and the voice of an archangel when He comes.This verse also does not specify that we are going to heaven, but just that we will be with Jesus.

▪︎Jesus’ second coming is happening after the tribulation and not before.
“…Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory” Matthew 24:29-30.

There is only one second coming of Jesus. The descension talks about His coming. There is no verse that indicates that He is coming only halfway. He will come all the way, but we will meet Him halfway in the air. This verse indicates this coming is after the tribulation.

▪︎ The first resurrection happens right before the thousand year reign of Christ, not before the tribulation.
“And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.” Revelation 20:4-6.

During the tribulation, people will be saved, but people will also die for Christ—those who refuse to worship the beast and receive his mark. The Pre-Trib view holds that those who are killed are the people saved during the tribulation because the church is raptured.
But if the church has already been raptured, the Holy Spirit will also be removed with the Church.  How, then, can new believers be saved without the Holy Spirit on earth?

The people who die and didn’t worship the beast or take his mark, will rise again and reign with Christ for 1000 years. This is the first resurrection.If there is a resurrection happening with the rapture 7 years before that when we are changed, and the dead will rise, then which resurrection is that?

The first resurrection does not happen until Jesus sets up His 1000-year reign on the earth. There will only be one first resurrection at His second coming.

▪︎What makes the believers so special in the last days that they will be spared from persecution?

I need someone to answer this last question?? grin

Suffering weeds out compromising Christians.

https://pastorvlad.org/tribulation/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
ENDORSED!

And just to add, the "LAST TRUMPET" is blown after the great tribulation.

If the "last trumpet" is blown before the great tribulation...what do you then call the 7 trumpets in the book of revelation?

Trumpets after the "last trumpet"?

Abeg, use your God given brain to reason these basic things.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hans Josef Goebbels said "if a lie is repeated so many times for so long, it starts sounding like the truth". That's the case of the pretrib rapture theory. But it's hard for people to get corrected from wrong doctrines they've been fed since they were kids, even if the scriptures are screaming the opposite of their ideas right in their faces.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Truly.

We need to read the Bible more
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman OkCornel

I disagree with this content. Pretribulation Rapture is the truth.

Read Revelation chapter 19. The wedding of the Lamb event takes place before Jesus' second coming to destroy the Antichrist.
The wedding is for those who are

1) "worthy": Revelation 19:9, Luke 21:36
2) "Faithful and true": Revelation 17:14 connects to Revelation 19:14 (#war).
3) "Faithful and WISE": Matthew 24:45, Matthew 25 (parable of the wise and foolish virgins).

In Matthew 25 parable, the wise entered the wedding of the bride. The foolish virgins were leftout in the midnight (The darkest hour of the day) a.k.a the Great Tribulation

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

I disagree with this content. Pretribulation Rapture is the truth.

Read Revelation chapter 19. The wedding of the Lamb event takes place before Jesus' second coming to destroy the Antichrist.
The wedding is for those who are

1) "worthy": Revelation 19:9, Luke 21:36
2) "Faithful and true": Revelation 17:14 connects to Revelation 19:14 (#war).
3) "Faithful and WISE": Matthew 24:45, Matthew 25 (parable of the wise and foolish virgins).

In Matthew 25 parable, the wise entered the wedding of the bride. The foolish virgins were leftout in the midnight (The darkest hour of the day) a.k.a the Great Tribulation

The souls (not resurrected bodies) of saints standing before the throne of God, the multitude which no man could number in Revelation 7 v 9-14 are the ones that would attend the wedding of the Lamb.

Can you show me where in the book of Revelation Apostle John saw the believers “that escaped” from the great tribulation via rapture in heaven?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:

The souls (not resurrected bodies) of saints standing before the throne of God, the multitude which no man could number in Revelation 7 v 9-14 are the ones that would attend the wedding of the Lamb.

Can you show me where in the book of Revelation Apostle John saw the believers “that escaped” from the great tribulation via rapture in heaven?

Inotherwords, according to your POST-tribulation doctrine, you are asserting that none of the living Saints of the Great tribulation will partake in the wedding of the Bride!

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: AND the door was shut.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Inotherwords, according to your POST-tribulation doctrine, you are asserting that none of the living Saints of the Great tribulation will partake in the wedding of the Bride!

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: AND the door was shut.

I am asserting nothing. Just telling you as it is in the scriptures.

1. Can you show us where John saw saints that escaped the great tribulation raptured up to heaven in all his visions in the book of Revelation? Chapter and verse please.

2. Is the marriage supper of the lamb before or after the great tribulation?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Revelation 7 v 9-15;

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

10 And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

12 saying: “Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore, “they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence”.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Revelation 12 v 10-17;

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short
.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus

PRevailer, as you can see from the above verses and my post preceding this one. The saints in heaven shall triumph over Satan by holding steadfast to the testimony of Jesus, and paying the ultimate price with their lives (they loved not their lives unto death)

The ones alive on earth when the dragon is cast down to earth will face the great tribulation (Satan’s fury).

In all these, where did John see the saints that escaped great tribulation through rapture?

Cc: Jokerman, SeraphEl
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:

I am asserting nothing. Just telling you as it is in the scriptures.

1. Can you show us where John saw saints that escaped the great tribulation raptured up to heaven in all his visions in the book of Revelation? Chapter and verse please.

2. Is the marriage supper of the lamb before or after the great tribulation?

By you stating what you stated, you were unconditionally asserting that the living Saints of the endtimes will not partake in the Wedding of the Bridegroom.

1) Your question is like those believers who are requesting to show where the word "Trinity" or "Rapture" or an exact phrase is in the Bible before they'll believe.
Adequate Study coupled with Wisdom is required.
Revelation 17:14 and Revelation 19:14 says the Lord is coming with armies (the saints) to war against the Antichrist.
The same saints also partake in the Lamb's wedding. .

Revelation 20: 4 tells us the dead saints of the Great tribulations (Foolish virgins) are resurrected AFTER the Antichrist is defeated and the Saints (Armies) have been given thrones.

2) I already stated my position. The wedding is before the Great tribulation. Matthew 25 parable, Revelation 19:7-9

I want to ask you. If your POST-tribulation doctrine is true, then when and where does the wedding of the Lamb take place?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

By you stating what you stated, you were unconditionally asserting that the living Saints of the endtimes will not partake in the Wedding of the Bridegroom.

1) Your question is like those believers who are requesting to show where the word "Trinity" or "Rapture" or an exact phrase is in the Bible before they'll believe.
Revelation 17:14 and Revelation 19:14 says the Lord is coming with armies (the saints) to war against the Antichrist.

Revelation 19: 4 tells us the dead saints of the Great tribulations (Foolish virgins) are resurrected AFTER the Antichrist is defeated and the Saints (Armies) have been given thrones.

2) I already stated my position. The wedding is before the Great tribulation. Matthew 25 parable, Revelation 19:7-9

I want to ask you. If your POST-tribulation doctrine is true, then when and where does the wedding of the Lamb take place?

If the wedding supper of the lamb is before the great tribulation, why does it come after all of God’s judgments (7 seals, trumpets and bowls)?

Also respond to my last two posts.

Show us the chapter and verse John saw “pretribulation rapture” saints in heaven. Please show me the chapter and verse clearly showing this with your wisdom and adequate study.
Same way I referred you to Revelation 12 v 10-17 and Revelation 7 v 9-15 without inserting eisegesis into them.

In heaven, John saw the souls of saints. Not their resurrected bodies. Take note of this.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPrevailer, are you telling us the parable of the wise and foolish virgins is the same thing as the wedding supper of the lamb?!

Is the location of this parable on earth or heaven?

Is there night in heaven? Are lamps used for illumination in heaven?

How do you people study the scriptures abeg?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:

If the wedding supper of the lamb is before the great tribulation, why does it come after all of God’s judgments (7 seals, trumpets and bowls)?

Also respond to my last two posts.

Show us the chapter and verse John saw “pretribulation rapture” saints in heaven. Please show me the chapter and verse clearly showing this with your wisdom and adequate study.
Same way I referred you to Revelation 12 v 10-17 and Revelation 7 v 9-15 without inserting eisegesis into them.

In heaven, John saw the souls of saints. Not their resurrected bodies. Take note of this.

You are just rushing to reply me and asking questions without carefully listening to me.

If you were listening you would have noted that that i made an error by quoting Revelation 19:4 instead of Revelation 20:4.

Which was a very CRITICAL point.

I'm not continuing this endless, pointless arguments. I've made my points. And for the benefit of others, I'm stopping here.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

You are just rushing to reply me and asking questions without carefully listening to me.

If you were listening you would have noted that that i made an error by quoting Revelation 19:4 instead of Revelation 20:4.

Which was a very CRITICAL point.

I'm not continuing this endless, pointless arguments. I've made my points. And for the benefit of others, I'm stopping here.

It’s your mistake, not mine.

Time to run without answers to the questions.

I’m getting used to this now.

Pretribulation rapture is a lie.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

After the door was shut; what happened?? What was the masters reply when they came knocking?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Revelation 20: 4 tells us the dead saints of the Great tribulations (Foolish virgins) are resurrected AFTER the Antichrist is defeated and the Saints (Armies) have been given thrones.

Brother, the wedding is after the great tribulation.

Remember Great Babylon (the LovePeddler) is judged first before the Wedding of the Lamb to the saints.

The defeat of the antichrist happens immediately.

See scripture below

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman:

Brother, the wedding is after the great tribulation.

Remember Great Babylon (the LovePeddler) is judged first before the Wedding of the Lamb to the saints.

The defeat of the antichrist happens immediately.

See scripture below

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Sorry I made a mistake. My position has always been:

The wedding of the Lamb in Heaven will happen simultaneously with the Great Tribulation on Earth. It's a simultaneous event.

When it's over, Jesus and his bride will fight the Antichrist. After his defeat, AND Jesus seats on his throne in Jerusalem, that's when rhe great Tribulation saints are resurrected. {REVELATION 20:4-5}

study carefully and patiently. Don't be like okcornel, Mr Fast-finger

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

The wedding of the Lamb in Heaven will happen simultaneously with the Great Tribulation on Earth. It's a simultaneous event

Look at the words WEDDING “SUPPER”

How can a “supper” last for 3.5 years?

Revelation 19 v 9;
9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman, just watch how my questions are dodged and now it’s time to default to name calling. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by CaptMarvel(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Look at the words WEDDING “SUPPER”

How can a “supper” last for 3.5 years?

Revelation 19 v 9;
9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”
The best part of the post tribulation rapture doctrine is that you'll be well prepared to face what is coming for you after you must have been left behind in the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. And that's if you dont feel too disappointed for missing it smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by OkCornel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
The best part of the post tribulation rapture doctrine is that you'll be well prepared to face what is coming for you after you must have been left behind in the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. And that's if you dont feel too disappointed for missing it smiley

Do you really know who Jesus referred to as the ones left behind?

Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND "TOOK THEM" ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will "BE TAKEN" and the other left.

Anyways, back to your point. One would be ready and not taken unawares as Apostle Paul mentioned here;

1 Thessalonians 5 v 1-4;
Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,

2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:
Jokerman, just watch how my questions are dodged and now it’s time to default to name calling. Lol.

I never dodged your questions. Why accuse me wrongly?

You asked 1) and 2)
And I replied you in that order.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
MrPRevailer:

The wedding of the Lamb in Heaven will happen simultaneously with the Great Tribulation on Earth. It's a simultaneous event.

When it's over, Jesus and his bride will fight the Antichrist. After his defeat, AND Jesus seats on his throne in Jerusalem, that's when rhe great Tribulation saints are resurrected. {REVELATION 20:4-5}

study carefully and patiently. Don't be like okcornel, Mr Fast-finger

1. Where in the bible is the bolded above stated, that the wedding will be going on along the Great tribulation? Because from Matthew 24 from verse 29..... according to the Lord Jesus.....,

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Verse 31, shows that His elect are still on earth during the tribulation, or who are these elect Jesus is talking about?

Also, in Revelation 19: 2,7-8;

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand........... ,,,,
19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

We can see that the marriage supper only happens after God had judge the great LovePeddler (Great Babylon), which will around during the antichrist reign...., so will the rapture have happened before the judgment of the Great LovePeddler?

2 How many resurrection are there? Because at the Rapture, those that dead in Christ will rise first (A resurrection)... according to Pre-Trib soldiers, Pre-Trib saints will be resurrected too... Question, How many resurrection are there?

Is there a different resurrection for pre tribulation Saints and Post tribulation Saints?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by CaptMarvel(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Do you really know who Jesus referred to as the ones left behind?

Those “left behind” are the righteous ones! The ones taken away are the sinners JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

Matthew 24 v 38 - 40;
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until THE FLOOD CAME AND "TOOK THEM" ALL AWAY. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will "BE TAKEN" and the other left.
LOBATAN... grin grin

Bro stop this misinterpretation.
The flood refers to the tribulation that will take those left behind and others away in death.
Noah (who was saved with his family) (riding above the flood[Raptured] in the Ark [Salvation] warns the people then to enter into the boat or be taking by the flood, just as we are warning you to prepare for the Rapture by entering into the boat of salvation, so that when the flood[Tribulation] comes you'll ride above it [Raptured] or else be taken away in death by the flood [tribulation.]
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:

Sorry Sir, Can you describe what happens at the Rapture of the saints?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Jokerman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
LOBATAN... grin grin

Bro stop this misinterpretation.
The flood refers to the tribulation that will take those left behind and others away in death.
Noah (who was saved with his family) (riding above the flood[Raptured] in the Ark [Salvation] warns the people then to enter into the boat or be taking by the flood, just as we are warning you to prepare for the Rapture by entering into the boat of salvation, so that when the flood[Tribulation] comes you'll ride above it [Raptured] or else be taken away in death by the flood [tribulation.]

1. Where was Noah Raptured to?

2. What makes present day Christians different from those that passed through persecution?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by CaptMarvel(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman:

Sorry Sir, Can you describe what happens at the Rapture of the saints?
like I explained up there using Noah's analogy.

Boat/Ark (Salvation)
Flood (Tribulation)
Boat moving over flood (Rapture)
Noah and family (saints, Righteous people)

At the Rapture of the saints the dead in Christ will rise, transformed and be taken up to heaven and those that are alive but dead to the flesh will also enjoy this great grandeur of blessedness, in a twinkle of an eye they'll be caught up and transform while taken up into heaven. The Rapture is entirely different from the second coming. Its a secret hidden in the Spirit but revealed in these our times.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by CaptMarvel(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman:

1. Where was Noah Raptured to?

2. What makes present day Christians different from those that passed through persecution?
I believed I've answered these questions in my last post.
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by MrPRevailer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jokerman:

1. Where in the bible is the bolded above stated, that the wedding will be going on along the Great tribulation? Because from Matthew 24 from verse 29..... according to the Lord Jesus.....,

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Verse 31, shows that His elect are still on earth during the tribulation, or who are these elect Jesus is talking about?

Also, in Revelation 19: 2,7-8;

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand........... ,,,,
19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

We can see that the marriage supper only happens after God had judge the great LovePeddler (Great Babylon), which will around during the antichrist reign...., so will the rapture have happened before the judgment of the Great LovePeddler?

2 How many resurrection are there? Because at the Rapture, those that dead in Christ will rise first (A resurrection)... according to Pre-Trib soldiers, Pre-Trib saints will be resurrected too... Question, How many resurrection are there?

Is there a different resurrection for pre tribulation Saints and Post tribulation Saints?

Thanks

1) Matthew 24:14 "then shall the end come" (Rapture)
Luke 21:36 "accounted worthy to ESCAPE THESE THINGS"
Matthew 25:10 And while they wentto buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

i) The elects of God in the Great tribulation are the 144,000 Jews and/or Foolish virgins of Matthew 25 parable.

ii). You obviously have not read the whole chapter 19. Read Revelation 19:11-21. That's when the Antichrist is defeated and great tribulation ends.
The destruction of the great Babylon (the Vatican City/Rome), and it's economy are among God's wrathful judgements upon those who take the mark of the beast. The Antichrist is still in control of the Earth and gathers innumerable armies against Israel (Armageddon). This is when Jesus comes to destroy the Antichrist and his armies.

2) The resurrection to life with Christ is called the First resurrection. The resurrection of the damned is the second resurrection.

I want to ask my own QUESTION.
If POST-tribulation Rapture is correct, explain where & when does the wedding of the Lamb takes place?
So after Great tribulation and all the saints are raptured, where/when does the wedding of the Bridegroom take place?
Re: Seven Reasons Against The PRETRIBULATION Rapture by Steep: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
I believe in the pretribulation rapture.

Paul said that the church will not suffer wrath.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Also pretribulation rapture gives room for Israel to fulfill her prophecy of becoming the light of the world.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

This scripture above is a a prophecy for Israel. There is going to be a time when Israel would be the light of the world.
At the moment, the church is the light of the world however, there is going to be a time when the world will be in darkness again. This can only occur when the church who is the light of the world is taken away, this will lead to Israel's salvation and Israel ultimately be the one to lead the nations to christ.

Paul said the falling away of Israel gave opportunity to the gentiles how much will their restoration will also lead to a greater number of gentiles being saved.

This is what is seen in Revelation chapter 7.

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

After the house of Israel is saved then a great multitude of gentile nations are saved.

Again the woman in Revelation 12 is Israel God is going to be using Israel mightly during the tribulation.

So, the pretribulation rapture means that the church would be removed so that Israel can fulfill her prophecy.

Secondly, the seven tribulation is actually for Israel not for the church.

The seven years of tribulation is from Daniel's seventy weeks.
The last one week (seven years) has not being fulfilled.
Israel's prophetic calender was suspended after they crucified christ but after the rapture it would resume again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man. / Ministries, Churches And Denominations / Today Is Friday, It's Gonna Be A Blessing Time In "Giving And Receiving"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.