Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG (9632 Views)

Atiku, Obi Loses Three Days To Appeal, Request For Copies Of Appeal Court Judgem / APC Loses Three More Senators To Opposition Parties / How Police Labelled And Paraded Me As ESN, Demanded 10 Million – Oil Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by edungene7: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why the inconsistency?

If my memory serves me right, few weeks ago, same FG said it was 1million barrels per day. Now it is 3milliion barrels per month.

Anyway, wetin even concern me for wetin no concern me?

2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi doesn't exist.
Why e go concern you when u are a satisfied criminal supporting renown thieves
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by BluntCrazeMan: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-loses-three-million-oil-barrels-monthly-fg
So, if Peter Obi didn't expose this from the outside,, they that had always been there on the inside wouldn't have noticed this??
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do something to curb the problem already angry
Which kind of rubbish APC disaster we carry give ourselves like dis embarassed
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Glycosunde: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2022
How is it possible, crude oil theft from over 700k per day to 3million per month? Fantastically corrupt government for a reason. Incoming President Peter Obi hasn't being sworn in yet but he is already working as his exposé has finally giving this APChite government something tangible to work on
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Love48(f): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2022
We already knw
Cos na Una d tiv am
kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by MarketDispatch: 3:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-loses-three-million-oil-barrels-monthly-fg

The headline is not correct...rather Gov Steals 3m barrels monthly.

How can you have Navy, Airforce, Dpr, NUPRC, EFCC, Nimasa, Customs, yet vessels enter Nigeria secretly to load crude oil for days without detection, and depart after loading .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by blesdman(m): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Buhari, CBN gov and his scabinet should just do the honorable thing and resign!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by anonimi: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2022
israelmao:
APC came to power with promise of change only to pile on the agony of Nigerians,how can a sincere government discover pipeline that is being used to siphon huge amount of crude oil after 7years of being in power and at the tailend of its tenure?Is this targeted at scoring political point in order to ensure its re-election? Oil theft in Nigeria is perpetrated by the high and mighty in political sphere.

To imagine that ThiefNuibu wants to continue with Buhari’s “achievements.” Who will let that happen? Definitely not me and my household.

God forbid BaThing.

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Eagle360(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Brainless Government.
Who are those behind oil sabotage?

Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Why the inconsistency?

If my memory serves me right, few weeks ago, same FG said it was 1million barrels per day. Now it is 3milliion barrels per month.

Anyway, wetin even concern me for wetin no concern me?

2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi doesn't exist.

Oga you just had to show your low mental capacity to comprehend issues. who made the revelation that has put everyone in APC on their toes? is it not Peter Obi, your hatred will be your destruction walahi.
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Rick9(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Oil is not sweet that you can put in your pocket.
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Oil theft by the very sons of the soil of this country. Yet it's not that these criminals are starving. This is nothing more than pure greed and wickedness
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by Hifeylove: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please want to know whom Nigeria loses it to?
Re: Nigeria Loses Three Million Oil Barrels Monthly – FG by akbonus: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
WRONG HEADLINE "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA STEALS 3M BARRELS OF CRUDE OL FROM ITS OWN RESERVE MONTHLY" NOR BE JUJU BE THAT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Under Attack By Herdsmen - Ajowa, Ondo Community Cries Out / 50 Crushed To Death On Abuja-okene Highway / A Critical Analysis Of 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.