Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

20 Days To This Diet ICAN Exam… How To Manage Exams Stress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Days To This Diet ICAN Exam… How To Manage Exams Stress (171 Views)

How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams / 20 Days To This Diet ICAN Exam… How To Manage Exams Stress / How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Days To This Diet ICAN Exam… How To Manage Exams Stress by starryadmin: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2022
“Preparing for ICAN exam is stressful; considering that I still have to go to work,
manage the family, office workload is there, please Starry Gold I need help”
…………………..In the voice of an ICAN student

Just calm down you will make it this diet.
I understand how stressful you might feel now,
considering that we have 2 weeks plus to ICAN Nov diet 2022

You are trying to conclude your revision, registration and other necessary things.
Not ignoring the fact that you still have work to do in the office and at home.
Managing family, work and career could be stressful, but you can learn how to manage all.

Exam stress affects most ICAN students in varying ways.
It is important to manage this stress and find little ways of helping
to eliminate the risk of burnout.

Here are some handy tips that can help to dissipate stress and
make sure you can get through ICAN exam this diet;

1. List out what you need to do concerning your ICAN exams (registration, payment, docket and others) . Also list out all you need to do at work and at home for each week.

2. Assign date and time to each task.

3. Request help from your spouse, colleagues and boss if you need help. You can also chat with our admin if you need any help concerning ICAN.

4. Take regular breaks when you are studying, just to ease yourself of the tension that comes with revising for exams.

Let me add this bonus, eat and sleep well to have a healthy mind.

P.S: “Everyone has the ability to increase resilience to stress. It requires hard work and dedication.” …….Amy Morin

Get ICAN Video Lectures, Solution to ICAN Past Questions and Solutions to ICAN study pack.

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08023428420, 07086810335, or 08123189141

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

You can join our FREE ICAN Telegram classes, click here to join,
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
http://starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

After Years Of Job Searching Later, I Discovered How To Earn 100k Every Month. / How Much Is GCE Past Questions Around Your Area / Thinking Of Working In Canada,usa And UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.