Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp (348 Views)

Let Create A Full Stack Developer Team / Switching From Whatsapp To Whatsapp Business / Hello, Let's Create Awesomeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp by iykbethany(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2022
WhatsApp is down across the world and in my opinion it's high time we create softwares and messaging apps that could rival WhatsApp in the future.

Since we have many tech experts here as well as coders, programmers etc, let's all come together and build a messaging app, as an alternative to WhatsApp.

I'm an entrepreneur, digital Marketer and SEO expert, so I lose money each time WhatsApp goes down.

Funding cannot be a problem as long as we have the same focus, mission and vision.

Moderator please move this to the appropriate section and front page if possible..
Re: Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp by LTCtech: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
iykbethany:
WhatsApp is down across the world and in my opinion it's high time we create softwares and messaging apps that could rival WhatsApp in the future.

Since we have many tech experts here as well as coders, programmers etc, let's all come together and build a messaging app, as an alternative to WhatsApp.

I'm an entrepreneur, digital Marketer and SEO expert, so I lose money each time WhatsApp goes down.

Funding cannot be a problem as long as we have the same focus, mission and vision.

Moderator please move this to the appropriate section and front page if possible..

Whatsapp has gone far in features, trying to create an app like Whatsapp will do no good.

You have to give people a reason not to use WhatsApp but your app. Such reasons will definitely require a lot of critical thinking.

By the way, I like your decision!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp by iykbethany(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
LTCtech:

Whatsapp has gone far in features, trying to create an app like Whatsapp will do no good.

You have to give people a reason not to use WhatsApp but your app. Such reasons will definitely require a lot of critical thinking.

By the way, I like your decision!

You have a point but currently there are so many Whatsapp alternatives such as imo, viber etc.

Experts in the house, what will it take to create a messaging app with features such as audio and video calls, chats etc.
Re: Let's Create An Alternative To Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
You're not serious

Na today way Whàtsapp do maintenance and their service was down your brain start to function grin

Weed kind of talk

(1) (Reply)

Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. / Who Know Any Betting Api For Account Top Up ( Betting Account Topup) / How To Receive Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.