Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. (352 Views)

How Do You Measure The Success And Effectiveness Of A Link Building Campaign? / A Thread To Discuss All Things Fintech In Nigeria / Let’s Discuss Git/Github Functionalities And Issues Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. by Xedmark: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just go through the WhatsApp conversation. Probably some of you will learn some lessons here.

some of you know him already so there no point talking too much!!

Disclaimer: I never and do not follow this guy on any platform. I got his number sometimes this year when I refer someone I helped built a blog.

Re: Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. by Karleb(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shola wrote similar message on Twitter the other day that almost put some people in a comma, but his fans were ready to defend him till death. He was wrong of course.

Some people allow their little success to get to their heads and think others are lazy because they don't have success yet or maybe they are not even showing off their success.

Just block him. He's an idiot.

Funny thing is, the money is bragging about is another person's change.

2 Likes

Re: Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. by airsaylongcome: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don’t know if I’d call it pride or just being vacuous. Loud mouthed. The more successful tech folks don’t do about bragging. They have too much on their plate to be bragging about their accomplishments. Na their accomplishments dey brag for them
Re: Success And Pride, Let's Discuss. by tollyboy5(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:
I don’t know if I’d call it pride or just being vacuous. Loud mouthed. The more successful tech folks don’t do about bragging. They have too much on their plate to be bragging about their accomplishments. Na their accomplishments dey brag for them
The guy is not successful.
Successful guys are teaching people on YouTube for free.

The guy is broke, na our colleague 4 trenches grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me With This Java Code / Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.