Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction (32099 Views)

Air Peace Suspends Dubai Flights Over Visa Ban On Nigerians / How VIPs are violating flight restriction / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by judedwriter(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2022
And the world cup is about to begin...
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Viraltrends123: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
VULCAN:
Lagos is only great to people like you that have not travelled abroad.

Even in Africa, Lagos is beaten by Cities in SA, Egypt and Rwanda.

Aside from Ikoyi, Victoria Island and some parts of Lekki; Lagos is close to a cesspool of 20m people

I've been to SA, SA has lots of slum, even more than Lagos, I don't want to share pictures.

Lagos is the 3 most developed cities in AFRICA. and the main thing is it's by far more Developed than your ADAMAWA and Anambra, so why pushing a failed leader on us

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Morphinne: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2022
ecolime:
During the US election campaigns, Trump once spoke of Scandinavians not visiting the US.

He was practically begging Norwegians in particular to migrate to the US.

Same as Singapore & Malaysia. I learnt the US embassies there are virtually empty. People hardly book appointments because their country is okay.

Our so-called leaders are very shameless. Let them make Nigeria liveable, na these countries go dey rush us.

Dubai of yesterday, chaii cry
It’s sad. Very soon, Kenya, South Africa or even Ghana will start restricting Nigerians from entering their countries
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by godofuck231: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
We Africans especially dark skinned states have an issues about peoples laws and culture , its the reason we are ever with conflict within ourselves, an instance in the UAE with a nigerian man eating snacks in public during the Islamic fasting season and despite being corrected he became violent and so was his spouse, to see to it he was nigerian , ignorance and disrespect for authority, not yielding and rebellious to laws known so society for generations, the Arabs are accommodating to foreigners, caring , but when their laws or people are violated ,the enemity is for generations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Wallix: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
I have been to Dubai several times. I don’t see any big deal going to Dubai. As Nigerians who have self-pride, we should ban ourselves from going to Dubai. Is it the hotels or sea that is not anywhere else in the world? I don’t think we should be at the mercy of any country.”

A lot of people holding key positions in this country have little or no decorum and are highly ignorant and know little about handling diplomatic conflicts. No big deal and your CBN governor, Speaker of the house and yourself are here spending time and energy to address the issue. Why not just ignore it completely then? We know you do not actually care, cos it will hardly affect you. But, it will affect a lot of Nigerians who do business there, the ones living and working there too.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Bigchristo: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
politicoNG:
UAE placed a visa ban on applicants from Ghana, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Cameroon, Nigeria, Liberia, Burundi, Republic of Guinea, Gambia, Togo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Benin, Ivory Coast, Congo, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Comoros, Uganda and Dominican Republic.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-tackles-uae-over-visa-ban-flight-restriction/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666665375

Previous Thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/7396887/uae-imposes-visa-ban-nigerians#117795612
Few days ago I was busy trying to lecture some of we Nigerians who are quickly drawing conclusions that it was because of Nigerians who engage in arm robbery and fraud in Dubai that makes the country to issue visa banned, I hope you all sees the main reasons now! Your government is too deceptive they think they can deceive UAE govt too with their cunning attitude of handling things, all your visa applications were canceled because of this same stupid people in government which some of you intend to lik their anus, it’s earlier the better you people start thinking of voting competent leaders instead of dull brain who will extend their bad governance across border even if you jakpa commot from your country. Be wise Peter Obi is there for you shun your tribalism and political sentiments and think reasonable for a better future of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Discountsempai:

True,

But then that means that the following nations...

Ghana, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Cameroon, Liberia, Burundi, Republic of Guinea, Gambia, Togo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Benin, Ivory Coast, Congo, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Comoros, Uganda and Dominican Republic.

are also led by deceptive governments too.

The issue is, many immigrants from these countries go and disobey the rules while there, or get visas under false pretences.

Yes, our government is bad. But then again bad people produce bad government.
Very well put.. this just the truth.
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by ello29(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2022
politicoNG:
UAE placed a visa ban on applicants from Ghana, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Cameroon, Nigeria, Liberia, Burundi, Republic of Guinea, Gambia, Togo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Benin, Ivory Coast, Congo, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Comoros, Uganda and Dominican Republic.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-tackles-uae-over-visa-ban-flight-restriction/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666665375

Previous Thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/7396887/uae-imposes-visa-ban-nigerians#117795612

CONTINUE HATING AND FIGHTING YOURSELVES WITH TRIBALISM AND RELIGION. BAD LEADERSHIPS IN THE GOVERNMENT. NIGERIANS SHOULD HOLD THEIR LEADERS RESPONSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by keeper303: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2022
What will happen to Atiku now. Will the ban affect him also?
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2022
They don't want Africans in their country, simple!
ecolime:
During the US election campaigns, Trump once spoke of Scandinavians not visiting the US.

Same as Singapore & Malaysia. I learnt the US embassies there are virtually empty. People hardly book appointments because their country is okay.

Our so-called leaders are very shameless. Let them make Nigeria liveable, na these countries go dey rush us.

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by ojex004: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
ecolime:

It's individual problem that put Nigerians in the mess. Make una try to dey reason small now, Na federal government sent una thr to go dey do cultist, robbery, scam, prostitutions, selling drugs. Etc
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by pinkasso: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
You blocked remittance, you still they tell them say Nigeria is a big market,..make una they give politicians/political parties Forex priority..dull and foolish old men!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2022
ojex004:

It's individual problem that put Nigerians in the mess. Make una try to dey reason small now, Na federal government sent una thr to go dey do cultist, robbery, scam, prostitutions, selling drugs. Etc
Yes, it is an individual crimes, Arabs are honest and modest people they don't want chaos and crimes in their country.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by yahoodetector: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I've been to SA, SA has lots of slum, even more than Lagos, I don't want to share pictures.

Lagos is the 3 most developed cities in AFRICA. and the main thing is it's by far more Developed than your ADAMAWA and Anambra, so why pushing a failed leader on us

You are comparing Lagos to SA? Which SA did you go to? Stop mistaking Burkina Faso with South Africa.

Is your brain working at all?

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
So what? They don't want Africans to participate
judedwriter:
And the world cup is about to begin...
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Darren95: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Famiba:
Ready for cheaper Tether (USDT) & Bitcoin (BTC) transactions?

We’re excited to announce that the latest version of the Paxful mobile app now allows you to send and receive USDT with TRON (TRC-20).

Now, you can manage your USDT transactions with just a few taps on your smartphone. All you need to do is head to your wallet, select the TRON Network (TRC-20) for your transfer, and you’re ready to go. Download the app now to try it out!

Visit www.paxful.com to get started

Happy trading,
Your friends at Paxful
www.paxful.com

Scammer. Fake Paxful login page to clone people password
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2022
yahoodetector:

You are comparing Lagos to SA? Which SA did you go to? Stop mistaking Burkina Faso with South Africa.

He hasn't been to SA clearly grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Pineapplelove: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2022
The drugs too much
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Negros comitting crimes in UAE. They don't bring nothing to the UAE or contribute into the system, just take and take through crimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Bestbeelieve: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2022
UAE is very silly for doing that to the generality of Nigerians who are legit and doing genuine business there whats important is for us to address the issue of the insignificant few who are just disgusting, a disgrace to themselves and their families who bring shame to this nation.
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by yahoodetector: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He hasn't been to SA clearly. grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

Don't mind the dolt!

Imagine comparing South Africa with Lagos.

All these Tinubu touts and their foólish thinking.

Cc Vitaltrends123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Richy4(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
This is the best time anyone would like to be a Chinese citizen... U do me, I do u
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Sleekfingers: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
They are Muslims and they do not wa

nt you. When I have been screaming it out that these Arabs do not care about blacks, many HEgoats jumped on me. As an Ex-resident in Dubai, I can tell you that the biggest criminals in Dubai are Indians and other Arabs.

They singled out all African because there is an aged-old racism constitutionalized by the greatest father of racism mohhammedd. It is found in their religious books. They spend money building mosques for Africans and never schools. They never sponsor education cos they want you more enslaved than the white man.

The racism I saw living in the Arab world, I have never experienced from Europe to the Americas. They are more racist than whites. Okay, fellow muslims you can see it for yourself. Keep on defending them. Sudanese are crying and even Ethiopians have to physically resist to stay in Saudi Arabia.

These news are majorly in Arabic. You will hardly see it. The Arabs are now buying media outlets from France to the UK and the US to cover all the stains of the evil ways. We will suffer it together. Keep on defending your oppressor. Many people reject Christianity citing racism from the white man but they fail to note that it wasn't the white man who actually kidnapped black people. The bounty hunters were actually Arabs and Muslims. The white man PAID for his goods. The muslims kidnapped for free. They whitewashed the northern African hemisphere. All black males had to run into the desert to survive. The Tuareg.

Saudi Hajj is tourism for the Saudi government that is why they promote Islam. Hajj provides 1 million jobs each year for the Saudi economy. Why allah cannot be foudn in Africa is scary to mention. They just do not like you and can never like you. You are abeed to them. A slave

Dem force you or anyone to come to their country? Stay in your country and develop it. If china, Malaysia, Singapore can do it. Why not us.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by aspabay(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Nukilia:
A deceptive government can never lead a nation to greatness

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by arantess: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2022
ANSOM:
FG: Failed Government of Nigeria.

But in other words, I still don't put the whole blame on UAE sha. I blame those stupid Nigerians who go over there with cultism and other foólish behavior
maybe you didnt read the article well or you lack basic comprehension as to why the countries are blacklisted

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Nukilia: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
All I see from that list is racial profiling. So much from a country that practices ‘religion of peace’

You mean piss
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Pineapplelove: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2022
yahoodetector:

lol
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2022
I see things changing for this country, Nigeria needs to take it rightful place, when I visit some embassies and the way they treat visa applicants it's calla for concern from all..

Enough is enough
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Coldie(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2022
anambraamaka:
Azzin e no make sense at all
Nigerian government is not been sincere. They don’t want to pay them that money. The country is broke,

They just want to procrastinate it enough until they hand over power so the next government will suffer it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Hanndye: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2022
politicoNG:

“We have what it takes to be better than Dubai. The Emirates did not make the place themselves; it is a combination of people from all walks life that made Dubai. We should give ourselves self-ban. We have nothing to lose,” he said.
Thought it was Emefiele that made this statement until I checked and it was Omotayo.
And it's a good thing to be a debtor if the creditor is not making any move to recover his fund.
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Bigchristo: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2022
ANSOM:
FG: Failed Government of Nigeria.

But in other words, I still don't put the whole blame on UAE sha. I blame those stupid Nigerians who go over there with cultism and other foólish behavior
Did you read the article at all? It has never been cultism activities that makes them to place visa ban on Nigerians it’s a rift between government how else do you want to be convince again? Una go see the truth dey blame cultist wey dey suffer for jail here,. If they arrest anyone for such activities in UAE soil na sorry be the person name
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Coldie(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Richy4:
This is the best time anyone would like to be a Chinese citizen... U do me, I do u
Wetin Nigeria want offer Saudi Arabia apart from corrupt funds, prostitutes and workers they don’t need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE / UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.