Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction (32101 Views)

Air Peace Suspends Dubai Flights Over Visa Ban On Nigerians / How VIPs are violating flight restriction / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
All I see from that list is racial profiling. So much from a country that practices ‘religion of peace’

What a pity!! Racial profiling from a country that practices religion of peace according to you. Yet the country is one of the countries with very low crime rates in the world. When Nigerians like you began to flood their peaceful country to carry out nefarious activities, they had to do what they had to do.

Keep crying. Don't hold your poor government, keep lamenting on a country that has left yours years behind while finding excuses to blame religion.

Once again, what a pity!!

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Viraltrends123: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2022
yahoodetector:

You are comparing Lagos to SA? Which SA did you go to? Stop mistaking Burkina Faso with South Africa.

Is your brain working at all?
You are fool, you can keep hyping SA and Ghana, I don't have time for argument.

If you can't provide evidence, swerve.

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Nearly all Africn country baa?

Ok na we shall see.
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Coldie(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
Did you read the article at all? It has never been cultism activities that makes them to place visa ban on Nigerians it’s a rift between government how else do you want to be convince again? Una go see the truth dey blame cultist wey dey suffer for jail here,. If they arrest anyone for such activities in UAE soil na sorry be the person name
UAE government knows Nigerian government has no intention of paying that money. The news of this $700million broke out over 3months ago they said they will give them the money in 3months, 3months later them never still give them their money. Now they are telling them next 3months again.

What the government is trying to do is delay and push that $700million debt to the next administration

4 Likes

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
They are Muslims and they do not want you. When I have been screaming it out that these Arabs do not care about blacks, many HEgoats jumped on me. As an Ex-resident in Dubai, I can tell you that the biggest criminals in Dubai are Indians and other Arabs.

They singled out all African because there is an aged-old racism constitutionalized by the greatest father of racism mohhammedd. It is found in their religious books. They spend money building mosques for Africans and never schools. They never sponsor education cos they want you more enslaved than the white man.

The racism I saw living in the Arab world, I have never experienced from Europe to the Americas. They are more racist than whites. Okay, fellow muslims you can see it for yourself. Keep on defending them. Sudanese are crying and even Ethiopians have to physically resist to stay in Saudi Arabia.

These news are majorly in Arabic. You will hardly see it. The Arabs are now buying media outlets from France to the UK and the US to cover all the stains of the evil ways. We will suffer it together. Keep on defending your oppressor. Many people reject Christianity citing racism from the white man but they fail to note that it wasn't the white man who actually kidnapped black people. The bounty hunters were actually Arabs and Muslims. The white man PAID for his goods. The muslims kidnapped for free. They whitewashed the northern African hemisphere. All black males had to run into the desert to survive. The Tuareg.

Saudi Hajj is tourism for the Saudi government that is why they promote Islam. Hajj provides 1 million jobs each year for the Saudi economy. Why allah cannot be foudn in Africa is scary to mention. They just do not like you and can never like you. You are abeed to them. A slave
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, Arabs are useless and stupid sad

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by blackmantis: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
The foreign airlines can't repatriate their funds from Nigeria due to the crazy CBN policies and they blame them when they decide to close shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Coldie(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2022
jrusky:
Nearly all Africn country baa?

Ok na we shall see.
Wetin African countries want do UAE? Bringing of investment we no follow, development we no follow, science and technology we no follow.
What exactly can we offer them that if we go they will lose?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by blackmantis: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
keeper303:

What will happen to Atiku now. Will the ban affect him also?

visa to Cameroon is free!

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by yahoodetector: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
My mother is a fool you can keep hyping SA and Ghana, I don't have time for argument because I am a goat like my useless father.

I can't provide evidence about the ru.bbish I am saying, so I should swerve.

Wow! Ok grin
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Bigchristo: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Coldie:

UAE government knows Nigerian government has no intention of paying that money. The news of this $700million broke out over 3months ago they said they will give them the money, 3months later then never still give them their money. Now they are telling them next 3months again.

What the government is trying to do is delay and push that $700million debt to the next administration
Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by cucumbar: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I've been to SA, SA has lots of slum, even more than Lagos, I don't want to share pictures.

Lagos is the 3 most developed cities in AFRICA. and the main thing is it's by far more Developed than your ADAMAWA and Anambra, so why pushing a failed leader on us
Abeg, where in SA did you go to? If you have truely been to SA, you won’t compare it to Nigeria. Dem no be mate.
This Lagos you people speak so highly of, I use to wonder if it’s the same Lagos I live in.
The whole of Nigeria is a slum sef.
Don’t tell lies because you want to be patriotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by gulfer: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
I can't see any tackle or attempt to tackle UAE in all these long epistle..... Nigeria is sinking, and to think Athifku (presidential aspirant) has businesses and estates there and even wife of the incumbent spends 98% of her time there undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by ogub(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
If you don't respect yourself nobody else will.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Viraltrends123: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
cucumbar:
Abeg, where in SA did you go to? If you have truely been to SA, you won’t compare it to Nigeria. Dem no be mate.
The whole of Nigeria is a slum sef.
Don’t tell lies because you want to be patriotic.
SA is more Developed than Nigeria, I said SA has lots of slums too baba. I'm Africa Lagos made Nigeria number 5
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by TrittNG: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
ecolime:
During the US election campaigns, Trump once spoke of Scandinavians not visiting the US.

He was practically begging Norwegians in particular to migrate to the US.

Same as Singapore & Malaysia. I learnt the US embassies there are virtually empty. People hardly book appointments because their country is okay.

Our so-called leaders are very shameless. Let them make Nigeria liveable, na these countries go dey rush us.

Dubai of yesterday, chaii cry
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by TrittNG: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Realist12:
This is a Wake up call to Africans to look in ward . We are kings and queens. Dubai was literally advertising for Nigerians to come to Dubai 10 years ago. They don't want economic refugees they want our elites.

Dubai landlord is spending our wealth there while Lagos Landlord is bringing Dubai to Nigeria.
Vote wisely
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by TrittNG: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
planetE:
Develope your country with its resources, U no gree. Why developed countries no go dey use you catch cruise. Bunch of looters
It's paining me angry
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
another bullshit
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Litmus: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Their Nation, their visa. They have tall buildings and long roads, so what?

When any of the powerful or potentially powerful Nigeria states, e.g Delta, Lagos, Abuja, is blessed with a farseeing governor, they could turn their jurisdiction into any type of city if they wish. A president, governor, wealthy group of people can buy a city, a city does not have to evolve. There are all sorts of architects and urban developers out there in the world that are ready for the brief of implimenting entire towns and cities, they range from mavericks, futurists, environmentalists to gothic and classical.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Yankee101: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Give the airlines and countries their money

4 Likes

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by ezioyi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
[/color][color=#550000]
ecolime:
During the US election campaigns, Trump once spoke of Scandinavians not visiting the US.

He was practically begging Norwegians in particular to migrate to the US.

Same as Singapore & Malaysia. I learnt the US embassies there are virtually empty. People hardly book appointments because their country is okay.

Our so-called leaders are very shameless. Let them make Nigeria liveable, na these countries go dey rush us.

Dubai of yesterday, chaii cry
my dear even if Nigeria is a rich country inferiority complex would still make us want to go to oyibo man land. we are just like that.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by brodayin: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Question is...who d f**k care about UAE?
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by nedekid: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Realist12:
This is a Wake up call to Africans to look in ward . We are kings and queens. Dubai was literally advertising for Nigerians to come to Dubai 10 years ago. They don't want economic refugees they want our elites.

Dubai landlord is spending our wealth there while Lagos Landlord is bringing Dubai to Nigeria.
Vote wisely
Nice writeup.
But why do you think Eko Atlantic is empty after all these years?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by nedekid: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Yankee101:
Give the airlines and countries their money
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Realist12: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
nedekid:

Nice writeup.
But why do you think Eko Atlantic is empty after all these years?
Rome wasn't built in a Day .

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by nedekid: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Prisco4luv:
They should resolve whatever issues they have. Is a pity, I taught we are the giant of Africa
Giant of Africa? What a laugh!
SA, EGYPT, MORROCO, ANGOLA, NAMIBIA, Kenya and so many others nko.
One little way you can tell is to just look at the kind of cars on the road and compare to naija. That is a little way you can know how the country is doing.
95% of cars on our roads are over 10 years old. Someone will buy 2003 corolla, 2010 camry and or one old benz and we no go hear word.
Purchasing power is dead, killed by apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by GistFullGround: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2022

ECOWAS should ban UAE from any flight entering their respective countries. Adopt "Mess with one, mess with all" policy.

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by mmsen: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
You know what this shows me, that Nigeria's plan is to keep exporting undervalued labor and not to fix the country.
Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by swaggerjack: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I've been to SA, SA has lots of slum, even more than Lagos, I don't want to share pictures.

Lagos is the 3 most developed cities in AFRICA. and the main thing is it's by far more Developed than your ADAMAWA and Anambra, so why pushing a failed leader on us
Lies from the pit of hell

Re: FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction by Greyworld: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
stacyadams:

Will u still blame Dubai for Nigerians going to do prostitution,doing cultism,causing nuisance hup han dan?nothing African countries wan cook for Dubai.
Bros have you lived in Dubai? Do you think it's only Africans or Nigerians that do prostitution there?

From experience those Indians are worse scammers. The open fake business like recruiting agency and collect your money. Their prostitutes distributes complimentary cards. For some reasons the Arabs prefer them... maybe because they like being slaves.

Lack aspiration to grow cos I dont see why someone will do a particular job for 16 years (8 contracts) just visit his home one or not.
They can't and won't complain about the poor work conditions. The average African wont do that.

For me it this whole thing is about removing the Africans so only the true slaves ( Indians ) would remain.

Finally I think its time our government and people make Africa a Home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence / Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.