Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State (20999 Views)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos / Man Murdered Over N200 Bottle Of Beer In Ogun (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Bigchristo: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Insecurity:
Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State

This was contained in the statement made on Monday by Commander-General of the Hisbah Board, Harun Ibn-Sina, in Kano while inspecting the impounded vehicles at the Hisbah office.

With this kind of attitudes I support those governors who want states to be collecting VAT instead of federal government you can’t destroy people good who pay tax to the federal government and still want the same government to collect their VAT so many abnormalities are happening in this
Since they want Sharia law to be effective they should cut off their own region from Nigeria this country actually need to split so we can all practice our faith in full instead of using your religious believe to hurt others

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/25/islamic-police-hisbah-impounds-5800-bottles-beer-kano-state
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by DrMuzungu(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
H - Horse$h1t
I - Idi0ts
S - Sucking c0ck
B - B@stard
A - A$$holes and
H - Hooligans

Now, that we took it out of the way, we demand justice for beer!
And we know these b@stards will destroy some and enjoy the rest in their caves.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Ogunleti01: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Insecurity:

This was contained in the statement made on Monday by Commander-General of the Hisbah Board, Harun Ibn-Sina, in Kano while inspecting the impounded vehicles at the Hisbah office.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/25/islamic-police-hisbah-impounds-5800-bottles-beer-kano-state
Bunch of hypocrites. The tax from Alcohol is Halal oo but the beer is an Haram. Nah dem dey do all these terrible things one could ever think of. Their girls and Shisha nah 5&6
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by RepoMan007: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
The current Iranian unrest was triggered by the actions of their morality police.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by alibiz: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Na still them dey use kettle come buy beer in the nite.
Hypocrisy
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
But they want to eat the VAT revenues from beer, thieving goro eaters. angry
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Msmither: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Black people doing their slave masters bidding.

Your slave master has Islam yet killed and enslaved black people for 1300 years.

Illiteracy and stupidity is killing our people.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Where are those useless and foolish Christian that are supporting Muslim Muslim ticket? I swear if Muslim Muslim ticket succeed, no church will survive in the north. Every woman will be force to where hijab.
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Ikemba007: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar...

Before touching anybody's cow, the government has to first ban cows so that it becomes illegal to carry cows. Otherwise, it is illegal to touch any cow.

YunusaWale:

Exactly.

The Easterners should, as a matter of utmost urgency, adopt Cannon Laws, destroy every cow found in the East and support such actions with quotes from their Bibles.

Nigeria is meant to be a secular country but it obvious that Islam has raped that constitution longer than anticipated.

Let the madness go round.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by SHINJA: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
Where are those useless and foolish Christian that are supporting Muslim Muslim ticket? I swear if Muslim Muslim ticket succeed, no church will survive in the north. Every woman will be force to where hijab.
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

Leave them...esp some yoruba Christians that are supporting muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Scoobiano1991: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please chat me on 08180310311 I am interested.

Abikoko9:
In Sabon Gari Kano, Abokis r they highest consumers of Alcohol undecided

Meanwhile, Please Hear THIS!!

DO you know Ulcer can kill..
Ulcer has become another WAHALA wey full everywhere. Everytime stomach PAIN and NOISE.

Ulcer & Heartburn are the worst Enemy. If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
We deliver nationwide!
Delivery is free. Call for your Order
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by johnoj24(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Drugs, Tobacco, SK, Loud and Colorado are not haram but innocent Beer is haram cry

God of enjoyment will judge you hypocrites!
Which one is God of enjoyment again? grin
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Sammy5413(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good!
Gov.Wike come and see o, Later them go want follow share revenue allocation from beer wey I consume for south here.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do you actually obey the said Canon laws?
YunusaWale:

Exactly.

The Easterners should, as a matter of utmost urgency, adopt Cannon Laws, destroy every cow found in the East and support such actions with quotes from their Bibles.

Nigeria is meant to be a secular country but it's now obvious that Islam has raped the Nigerian Constitution far longer than anticipated.

Let the madness go round.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
And dem dey push for Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by gulfer: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Generated revenues from beers and beverages companies continues to be shared with these religious hypocrites.... They should go and learn from the Arabs how to be sensible in balancing religion and reality angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Versal: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
UK bundled us with these people.
They will never know peace.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Meanwhile, over here in Germany.

Muslims drink beer more than other religious tongue undecided
You're not sure about what you're saying.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Abikoko9:
In Sabon Gari Kano, Abokis r they highest consumers of Alcohol undecided

Meanwhile, Please Hear THIS!!

DO you know Ulcer can kill..
Ulcer has become another WAHALA wey full everywhere. Everytime stomach PAIN and NOISE.

Ulcer & Heartburn are the worst Enemy. If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
We deliver nationwide!
Delivery is free. Call for your Order

This happened only after you destroy their morality.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hambivert:
I still don't get how states that ban alcoholic beverages should benefit from VAT's derived from the consumption of alcohol.

If you are not contributing to it, then you shouldn't be benefiting from it.
I have been hearing this claim from you people for some time now, but no concrete actions were taken from your lawyers, CAN or even the beer sellers.
Are you enjoying the cry...?
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Prosper91(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
The region taking us backwards has started again
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Olaolex: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pandora Obeer won't be happy with Kano destroying hero's beer from SABMiller brewery but he won't complain because he needs vote

E no go better for you. You are one of those dividing this country with hate speech. Miserable death will locate you if you don't desist.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Moh247: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olaolex:
E no go better for you. You are one of those dividing this country with hate speech. Miserable death will locate you if you don't desist.

May what you wish me be the portion of your parents that trained you this way to talk to strangers

Amin insha Allah

Especially if I didn't come to your mention with

Your curse shall manifest in your life starting from Today by the Power of Yasin Al Quran

You will look back to this day and never ever attack strangers but forgiveness would never be yours insha Allah

I have petitioned Allah and I knows he has never failed me, many like you are in regret of what their cheap data created in their life

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Slynation(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hypocrites...But they willingly collects VAT from the proceeds other states makes from beer and one idiotic Mallam said we should be our brothers keeper when wicked raised this kinda issue...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Olaolex: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:

May what you wish me be the portion of your parents that trained you this way to talk to strangers

Amin insha Allah

Especially if I didn't come to your mention with

Your curse shall manifest in your life starting from Today by the Power of Yasin Al Quran

You will look back to this day and never ever attack strangers but forgiveness would never be yours insha Allah

I have petitioned Allah and I knows he has never failed me, many like you are in regret of what their cheap data created in their life

Allah has failed you today. You are fond of dividing the country with your stupidity and sentimental character. A foolish child trained by reckless parent. Oloriburuku. Na me you dey threating. Hypocritical bastard.

I repeat, if you don't stop this oriburuku you are doing, you will surely regret you acts.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by drmuchin: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
these head slamming terrorists will stilL share from LAGOS, OGUN, ENUGU, RIVERS ETC VAT COLLECTION FROM BEER MANUFACTURING
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Moh247: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olaolex:
Allah has failed you today. You are fond of dividing the country with your stupidity and sentimental character. A foolish child trained by reckless parent. Oloriburuku. Na me you dey threating

And if my comment doesn't contain any Divisive word or hate speech

May God never bless you again if you lied
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Moh247: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Olaolex:
Allah has failed you today. You are fond of dividing the country with your stupidity and sentimental character. A foolish child trained by reckless parent. Oloriburuku. Na me you dey threating

Sebi you think everything in life is stupid comment forming voilence

I have gotten just the right alligator pepper and bitter kola for your type

Watch and see you go come back here with your mouth to tell the world why you will never falsely accuse anyone or curse strangers again in your life

From today on you will learn to mind your business

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by Olaolex: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:

And if my comment doesn't contain any Divisive word or hate speech

May God never bless you again if you lied
You are fond of justifying your misdeed. Stop it! It will only lead to regret.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by countryman13: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Insecurity:

These Hisbah with our beer. Na una go tire last last because shayo dey for everywhere. I just dey won't disturb d madam selling BKT for me inside Bukavu barracks
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by israelmao(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hisbah guys and Gandollar are also sipping beer in secrecy.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State by dazzlingd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Religion and tribalism will never let Nigeria see forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicidal Woman Rescued After She Jumped Into A River In Kogi / Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) / Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.