Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation (2400 Views)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News / NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by talk2hb1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Let MURIC present their evidence.

If you're always crying foul all the time even when it's a lie or unnecessary, you won't be taken seriously when it's eventually true.

The only people not allowed inside that gate are people who go against the dress code.
So RCCG is now dress police
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by Romanoff(f): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
talk2hb1:

So RCCG is now dress police

Even universities have dress code.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by drlateef: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
SHINJA:

Islamic Jesus

Matthew 26:39. Ignorant Christian
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by drlateef: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omooba77:

Rule is rule sir.... I can't deliberately serve you pork meat........

Does your rule extend to a federal establishment? Thats why they must pull out those offices from your rotten camp.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by talk2hb1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Even universities have dress code.

I am not disputing that, but should the code apply to someone who was directed to come sit for exam in their premises.
They should opt for the exam to be located somewhere else
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by Romanoff(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
talk2hb1:

I am not disputing that, but should the code apply to someone who was directed to come sit for exam in their premises.
They should opt for the exam to be located somewhere else

I didn't say they forbade students from coming to write exams due to dress code. The reason MURIC claimed the students weren't allowed isn't because of dress code.

Please read the post.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by SHINJA: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
drlateef:

Matthew 26:39. Ignorant Christian

Fool..Guess He was facing your Mecca stone when he was praying
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by imam07: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
drlateef:
Its easy to say its fake. MURIC needs to get evidence right now. Otherwise they will continue to say its fake.
your name shows your identity. What can u even say that will be different from d mumuric himself
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by imam07: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
drlateef:

MURIC will find the evidence. And they will nail the liars.
werey
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by Dotkung: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Formularcr7:
MURIC are not far from the truth , I was sent back at the gate one Friday for my dressing
How did you dress? Be our first witness on this
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by delpee(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
drlateef:
Its easy to say its fake. MURIC needs to get evidence right now. Otherwise they will continue to say its fake.

Even if it's true, they do have a right to protect themselves. WAEC and others can have their centres in the town as an option.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by rejoice4eva(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Even Christians were denied passage inside the redemption camp through the exit gate at the new camp going to ogijo axis, I was a witness to this and its bad for a church like rccg
Redemption Camp is not a lawless place.
You people were the one who castigated the church, that they caused traffic hold on, Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Thank God for various innovation, the church has overcome.
So any rules and regulations, put in place has to be followed.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by drlateef: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2022
delpee:

Even if it's true, they do have a right to protect themselves. WAEC and others can have their centres in the town as an option.

No government establishment must be placed in a religious facility as a routine.
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by Omooba77: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Formularcr7:
MURIC are not far from the truth , I was sent back at the gate one Friday for my dressing

Did you read the notice on the gate of what will be allowed or not?
Re: It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation by delpee(f): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
drlateef:

No government establishment must be placed in a religious facility as a routine.

True. They can relocate to Mowe Town.

The banks have a choice of where to cite their branches though. It's a business decision based on economic considerations and not sentiments. The LG should lobby them to have branches in the town for easy access to everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama At APC Rally In Abia State As Nkeiru Onyeagocha 'Exposes' APC Senator / Can Tinubu Win the North West? / It Is TIME For Tinubu To TOUGHEN UP And Go After His Enemies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.