Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? (3082 Views)

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? / Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
What does this mean?

A guy avoids your gaze but steal glances at you when you're not looking and when you look his direction he puts his face down. As in he's so shy..

When you're walking on the same path he quickly walks past you to be in front and walks very fast?

I've been observing one guy in one place I attend programs ( any time my denomination is not holding a service.)

The day he was given a tract to share, out of his usual shy attitude he stood at one end of the row I was seated and passed the tract until it got to me instead of going round the usual way to share it.

So, I'm like, why is he behaving like that and I've been wondering what this means...

Any ideas why a man will be acting like that?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by chinae(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
He is just a shy type hoping and wishing you do the talking.

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by rickpat(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
talk to him,if you like him....he is very shy ...like in this context is someone you see as a potential friend.

talk to him,and put him out of his misery...shy guy

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
chinae:
He is just a shy type hoping and wishing you do the talking.

Really? Do what talking kwanu? Ok.
Thanks.

rickpat:
talk to him,if you like him....he is very shy ...like in this context is someone you see as a potential friend.

talk to him,and put him out of his misery...shy guy
I don't even have any intentions of talking to him. I'm just wondering why he does that. Hes not free like the other brethren.

Ok.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Foodqueen(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Forget all those guys that act that way in church.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by AviationEMPIRE: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
1)He is shy and probably likes you but does not know how to go about u becoming closer to him.
2) He has been masturbating with your pictures and feel guilty for f*cking you without your knowledge
3)....lol

15 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
you like him ba angry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by garriAndsugar: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Is like your pussy has started scratching you again hence this question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
That guy don the use your picture for imagination or reality masturbate two times minimum a day.

Know this and know peace grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
anthonyuncle:
you like him ba angry

He's good looking Sha

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
FelixTerungwaDa:
That guy don the use your picture for imagination or reality masturbate two times minimum a day.

Is this really true? But he's a born again. Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by rickpat(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Really? Do what talking kwanu? Ok.
Thanks.

I don't even have any intentions of talking to him. I'm just wondering why he does that. Hes not free like the other brethren.

Ok.
Thanks
he is shy and he likes you...such people can stare at you for hours... Just ignore him since you don't have any intention of talking to/with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Foodqueen:
Forget all those guys that act that way in church.
.I don't even have his time self. undecided.

AviationEMPIRE:
1)He is shy and probably likes you but does not know how to go about u becoming closer to him.
2) He has been masturbating with your pictures and feel guilty for f*cking you without your knowledge
3)....lol

Is that what this really means?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Rexymania(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Coincidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Octopusssy(f): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aunty, you have lived over 40 decades in this world. Stop asking questions like those naive teens running loose in the Romance section.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Is this really true? But he's a born again. Hmm

No be born again pastors the nack church members here and there, talk more of ordinary church goer. cheesy

Just give that guy some time of your flower and save him from masturbation. No big deal kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Octopusssy:
Aunty, you have lived over 40 decades in this world. Stop asking questions like those naive teens running loose in the Romance section.

How does it affect you?
Did I mention you to ask?

Stop nosing in other peoples business and get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Coincidence

I want to believe so.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nazgul: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
He wants to approach you but is scared maybe because you look too serious and barely smile, or you have this unapproachable appearance...

My advise...if you like him, loosen up a bit, you can even ask him questions based on the service, like would there be service tomorrow, or anything... etc. If he doesn't do a follow-up from there just let him be and focus on your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nazgul:
He wants to approach you but is scared maybe because you look too serious and barely smile, or you have this unapproachable appearance...

My advise...if you like him, loosen up a bit, you can even ask him questions based on the service, like would there be service tomorrow, or anything... etc. If he doesn't do a follow-up from there just let him be and focus on your life.

Eh! No o. I can't talk to him. True though I don't smile. I bone a lot.

Let him continue shying away.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Octopusssy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How does it affect you?
Did I mention you to ask?

Stop nosing in other peoples business and get a life.
Lol. You put your business all up in our faces and you don't expect me to pokenose? You're a clown

I have a life, but I use clowns like you to pass the time when I'm less busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nazgul: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Eh! No o. I can't talk to him. True though I don't smile. I bone a lot.

Let him continue shying away.
Why na...you want the poor church guy to die of depression when you can just walk up to him and ask him a harmless question... embarassed

Anyway it seems you'd prefer to continue the hide and seek game...you ladies love attention so I'm not surprised. Enjoy yours jare.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
AviationEMPIRE:
3)....lol
Masturbate kwa? Masturbate on old pussy? Bros try get taste small na. Waiting dey her body again wey go make son of man to masturbate on kwanu?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
FelixTerungwaDa:

Maybe u dont know that aunty, can u masturbate on old pussy?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Octopusssy:

Lol. You put your business all up in our faces and you don't expect me to pokenose? You're a clown

I have a life, but I use clowns like you to pass the time when I'm less busy

Only a clown can identify one. Anyways, I'm not surprised at your Unecessary outburst. You women are always pained. It's normal here. So... be my guest.

Happy wailing.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nazgul:

Why na...you want the poor church guy to die of depression when you can just walk up to him and ask him a harmless question... embarassed

Anyway it seems you'd prefer to continue the hide and seek game...you ladies love attention so I'm not surprised. Enjoy yours jare.

Lol .... Ok nau. cheesy. Two can play that game.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What does this mean?

A guy avoids your gaze but steal glances at you when you're not looking and when you look his direction he puts his face down. As in he's so shy..

When you're walking on the same path he quickly walks past you to be in front and walks very fast?

I've been observing one guy in one place I attend programs ( any time my denomination is not holding a service.)

The day he was given a tract to share, out of his usual shy attitude he stood at one end of the row I was seated and passed the tract until it got to me instead of going round the usual way to share it.

So, I'm like, why is he behaving like that and I've been wondering what this means...

He's shy, help him out by doing the talking.

In MJ's voice:

Speechless, Speechless
That's how you make me feel

Though I'm with you
I am far away.......... grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2022
phemmyfour:
He's shy, help him out by doing the talking.

In MJ's voice:

Speechless, Speechless
That's how you make me feel

Though I'm with you
I am far away.......... grin

Lol.. you're funny.

Ok.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by begoniaa: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2022
For the fact that this is a pointless question and that it's been answered countless times, I would have mentioned PlayMaker14 to come and respond...oops. I already did. grin

Anyway...it still might not require his expertise in Women Affairs, so.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by talk2hb1(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What does this mean?

He is shooting his shot, close the gap.
He wants you, you want him.
Be Your Brothers Keeper
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by PlayMaker14: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:
For the fact that this is a pointless question and that it's been answered countless times, I would have mentioned PlayMaker.14 to come and respond...oops. I already did. grin

Anyway...it still might not require his expertise in Women Affairs, so.

Not a bad thing to feel shy, but I don't think the Tony Umez Jnr wants a relationship with the lady, maybe he admires her alot and that's it....

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Does This In Your Presence? by begoniaa: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Not a bad thing to feel shy, but I don't think the Tony Umez Jnr wants a relationship with the lady, maybe he admires her alot and that's it....

grin

Perhaps.

No one knows the wind of love— okay, I won't be poetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Joint Account Good For Married Couples OR Not? / Ladies,can U Marry A Man With 2 Or 3 Kids? / Between Male And Female Children, Who Yield Easily To Peer Pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.