Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Want This Hausa Food Right Here - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want This Hausa Food Right Here (1144 Views)

I Want This Hausa Food Right Here With Some Beef Meat??? / Do They Produce This Hausa Cake At Your Area? / Top 3 Hausa Food And How To Prepare Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by fadal(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
I want this hausa food right here

Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Delicious food.. eat this in Eko Hotel and u will be addicted
Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by superCleanworks(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
what is this called?
Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by fadal(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Delicious food.. eat this in Eko Hotel and u will be addicted

LMFAO
Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by fadal(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
what is this called?

TOOBAANEE
Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by Natbrowny: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
superCleanworks:
what is this called?

Looks like DAN WAKE (made with flour)

Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Natbrowny:

Looks like DAN WAKE (made with flour)

Correct with raw seasoning(maggi)

Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
It's Danwake. Sadly it's being adulterated now. People make it with flour instead of the real Danwake mix (beans, millet...) That's the real deal.

You eat that in the morning and it will keep you full all day long.

Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by SMadtDick: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
what is this called?
Dan'Wake in Hausa
Son of Beans in Oyinbo
Re: I Want This Hausa Food Right Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tah! Ate this thing once back then in ikoyi and nearly threw up. I didn't like it.

Its made of flour. They make a dough and boil it. Then serve with raw tomatoes, vegetable oils and other spices. I never tried it again till I left ikoyi.

Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? / Egunsi / How Do You Prepare Moi Moi.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8