Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? (1143 Views)

Can You Finish This Drink In One Sitting? / My Experience After Taking This Drink / Do You Remember This Drink? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by LagosFirstSon: 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
Make a video of yourself downing 3 can of this drink In one hour and still standing , I will give you 30k 😂😆

Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by helinues: 4:39pm On May 03, 2023
Why should I use my hard earned money to buy something that can send me yo early grave.

The one chip challenge is what I am expecting to be in Nigeria. That challenge is mad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by kpakpakpa(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
piece of cake!

i normally take 3bullets when my pocket is deep. this one is not a challenge, just dash person the money
Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by LagosFirstSon: 4:41pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Why should I use my hard earned money to buy something that can send me yo early grave.

The one chip challenge is what I am expecting to be in Nigeria. That challenge is mad
But you supported Tinubu who's internationally known as drug peddler

Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by MrColdsweat: 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
I suspect this shiite contains cocaine.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by helinues: 4:47pm On May 03, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

But you supported Tinubu who's internationally known as drug peddler

Hmm

While you supported Obi who is known as a ardent criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by kpakpakpa(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I suspect this shiite contains cocaine.
I don't know the components but this can help you sleep like a baby. i'm kinda addicted to it.
Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by LagosFirstSon: 4:48pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

While you supported Obi who is known as a ardent criminal
no internation media or government has accused Obi of peddling drugs like Bloomberg, NYTimes and other media media ha both reported of Tinubu drug past in the united states

1 Like

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by helinues: 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
no internation media or government has accused Obi of peddling drugs like Bloomberg, NYTimes and other media media ha both reported of Tinubu drug past in the united states

Hahahahaha, same Obi that was deported from UK

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by illicit(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2023
That could be dangerous
Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by bigcee(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, same Obi that was deported from UK
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? by Harrykn: 12:13am On May 04, 2023
Dey play, if your head no strong for drink lock up.
That 3 nah wetin I Dey use give myself sleepless nights.
Me and my corzo do buy it in pack, usually 6 and share 3/3. Finished a bottle of X1 alone and won 1 free bottle of 33 lol, I still boxed it with climax carry myself go house. Looking at my budget for 2022, I spent all my money on alcohol. Loneliness and depression is so bad.

(1) (Reply)

Ola_ola Yam Flour How Can It Be So Calorific?! / 9 Things You Din't Know Coca-cola Could Do / Need Chocolate Bar In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.