Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections (1368 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
My people I told you all Peter Obi's popularity hasn't peaked yet right?

Well it seems majority of Ogun state people are way ahead. Majority are already Obidient. Watch the street poll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFzXeX1CjD4
Seun, nlfpmod, mynd44 this is front page worthy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Plus10(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin grin Tinubu may even loss SW to Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Plus10:
Random people picked, Obi-21, Tinubu-7, Atiku-0. Every sane Yoruba knows who they believe is the best candidate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by 4teenblaq: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Random people picked, Obi-21, Tinubu-7, Atiku-0. Every sane Yoruba knows who they believe is the best candidate.

Where is this in Ogun state? I didn't watch the video.
Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by B2B23: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Sylraph1: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
E go choke some people grin

7 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by tribalmall: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
OP how many vote do you think you can win with this kind of fraud ?

LocalStandard1:
My people I told you all Peter Obi's popularity hasn't peaked yet right?

Well it seems majority of Ogun state people are way ahead. Majority are already Obidient. Watch the street poll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFzXeX1CjD4
Seun, nlfpmod, mynd44 this is front page worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
4teenblaq:

Where is this in Ogun state? I didn't watch the video.
These are different locations in the state. But to know the specific areas you will have to watch it or let someone that know the state well watch and tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
tribalmall:
OP how many vote do you think you can win with this kind of fraud ?
Sincerely speaking I wanted to give you a response but your monika suggests anything I say will not sink in. Bye!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Advocate500: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
This one choke ooo, the truth is that buhari messed up any opportunity of APC retaining power again in nigeria.for APC and tinubu to win this election, they must win north, tinubu chances is very slim,obi might pull surprises I swear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by begoniaa: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Advocate500:
This one choke ooo, the truth is that buhari messed up any opportunity of APC retaining power again in nigeria.for APC and tinubu to win this election, they must win north, tinubu chances is very slim, obi might pull surprises I swear.

He definitely will.

4 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Karlovych: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
embarassed As an agbado urchin from Osun state, this is frustrating to hear

8 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Tenses: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do you know why am confident of Peter Obi winning next year election.

1. The improved electoral act
2. The massive urbanisation. Urbanisation has helped in enlightening the people.
3. Suffer don tire us most especially the urchinsons.

7 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu rats and cockroaches in sifia pains...

1 Like

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by IduNaOba: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omo people will cry blood o
Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu urchins how far?

Una don start to cry? grin

3 Likes

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by fineboynl(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Watch as urchins avoid this thread
Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by owiko(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi must succeed Buhari either by election or coronation

1 Like

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by smartleo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Plus10:

My issue with you guys obidient is that you always love feeding your illusion
Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by jude79(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
smartleo:

My issue with you guys obidient is that you always love feeding your illusion

None of the people who chose Peter obi looked like touts without responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by haffaze777(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Asking Ogun State Indigenes Who Is Winning The Elections by haffaze777(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wake me up if Obi get up to 5k in Ogun state

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Tor Tiv In Benue (pictures) / The Most Underrated Presidential Candidate For 2023 General Election / Tinubu Government Will Be Christian Dominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.