Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator (2123 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by vigopress: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
8th April, 2020

Covid-19: Governor Inuwa Yahaya receives young Gombe Indigenes who produced Ventilator

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state today received the trio of Dr.Yunusa Muhammad Garba of the Human Anatomy Department, Gombe state University; Aliyu Hassan, a graduate of Mechatronics Engineering and Usman Dalhatu, a 200 level student of Mechanical Engineering at ABU Zaria all of whom are illustrious sons of Gombe state who have been trending in the media for producing a locally made Ventilator to support the ongoing battle against the coronavirus pandemic.

Governor Yahaya pledged the support of his administration to the young innovators to achieve their dreams and even obtain the patent to produce more for the world.

" I commend you for this Innovation and guarantee you of my support and that of my administration in this your endeavor. We are indeed proud of you".

The Governor directed the Secretary to the state Government and the Commissioner of Science, Technology and Innovation to liaise with the Presidential Taskforce on Covid-19 and the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology respectively as well as other relevant agencies and organisations with a view to attracting patronage for the young inventors.

He said with the Gombe industrial park in the offing, young scientists and innovators will have a platform to leverage on and showcase themselves and their products to the world.

Governor Yahaya noted that " if we can go back to the rudiments, pursue and improve on what we have, we can be like Japan and China who utilized their local talent to achieve greatness. We have the brains and intellectual resources to become a reference point like other developed nations".

The Commissioner of Science, Technology and Innovation, Dr. Aishatu Umar Maigari and senior officials of her ministry accompanied the 3 young innovators to the Governor's office.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by NwaNimo1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jokes...,

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chaii
No comment
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Cyberterror: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ventilator has grade o. I hope is not the type that they will switch on and it will start making noise like grinding machine.

Kudos to the technicians. At least our science graduates are doing somethings.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Makavelli25: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Am shocked Na true em veni I no know o
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Powerintoxicate: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Is this a ventilator or a grinding machine?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Adiola(f): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
SINCE NA ABOKI PRODUCE AM ABBA KYARI NEEDS IT

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
On behalf of all Muslims of igbo descent, I want to congratulate our Muslim brothers from gombe state for this significant, swift and very laudable local invention. I urge all Nigerian technicians to work in silence as their hard work will surely reward them in the open.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by IlovePMB: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
They should test run it with Abba Kyari or El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Compliant(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
NICE ONE BUT NEXT TIME THEY SHOULD LEARN SOCIAL DISTANCING
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:

Shut up and show us the standard ventilators being produced in ABA. The North did not chestbeat about being the all and all but here they are with their own invention. Audio ventilators everywhere

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by SharonLoveth(f): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Almajiri People Likes To Disgrace Person.. See Venti-Rotor

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by afokenny: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
What's all this trash you are saying?
Foreigners reading these stupid comments by uncultured person like you on this forum would always be ashamed of us.
Honestly, admin needs a lot of works to do to sanitize this forum.
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by sapientia(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Will the gov allow it to be used on any member of his family?

Anyone can assemble anything.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Almajiri People Likes To Disgrace Person.. See Venti-Rotor

you sound very dumb and left behind in the revolutionary advancement of science, technology and inventions. Scientist and technicians around the world are trying to eliminate cost, complexity and size of their inventions for convenience, easy conveyage and affordabilty. and here you are advocating for bogus, complex inventions that look like the first age computers. What matters this days are durability, affordabilty and products that are easy to operate.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
sapientia:
Will the gov allow it to be used on any member of his family?

Anyone can assemble anything.

Is this not a case of crying more than the bereaved? This is an affordable ventilator for local use and I believe Northerners are happy to have such inventions rise within a short space of time, without chestbeatings. And we are going to patronize and develop them in thier numbers as long as they are durable and efficient. Keep your fake solidarity to yourself

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Please do the needful

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Powerintoxicate:

you sound very dumb and left behind in the revolutionary advancement of science, technology and inventions. Scientist and technicians around the world are trying to eliminate cost, complexity and size of their inventions for convenience, easy conveyage and affordabilty. and here you are advocating for bogus, complex inventions that look like the first age computers. What matters this days are durability, affordabilty and products that are easy to operate.

Cc
Alhassanyusuf29

Alfarouq

Quotasystem

FriendNG

Abduljabbar4

Arewafederation

Bashir1451

gentleibraheem

gwarotango

khalifjgusau

Yarimo

Fariq

Asnafsaeed

Kyase
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Blackfire(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ventilator not made by IGBO or YORUBA is not and will never be a ventilator .
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by 7lives: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Blackfire:
Ventilator not made by IGBO or YORUBA is not and will never be a ventilator .

Remove Yoruba from your hateful post.
They don't see anything good in others, now we know why others avoid some folks like plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by slerry(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
vigopress:
8th April, 2020

Covid-19: Governor Inuwa Yahaya receives young Gombe Indigenes who produced Ventilator

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state today received the trio of Dr.Yunusa Muhammad Garba of the Human Anatomy Department, Gombe state University; Aliyu Hassan, a graduate of Mechatronics Engineering and Usman Dalhatu, a 200 level student of Mechanical Engineering at ABU Zaria all of whom are illustrious sons of Gombe state who have been trending in the media for producing a locally made Ventilator to support the ongoing battle against the coronavirus pandemic.

Governor Yahaya pledged the support of his administration to the young innovators to achieve their dreams and even obtain the patent to produce more for the world.

" I commend you for this Innovation and guarantee you of my support and that of my administration in this your endeavor. We are indeed proud of you".

The Governor directed the Secretary to the state Government and the Commissioner of Science, Technology and Innovation to liaise with the Presidential Taskforce on Covid-19 and the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology respectively as well as other relevant agencies and organisations with a view to attracting patronage for the young inventors.

He said with the Gombe industrial park in the offing, young scientists and innovators will have a platform to leverage on and showcase themselves and their products to the world.

Governor Yahaya noted that " if we can go back to the rudiments, pursue and improve on what we have, we can be like Japan and China who utilized their local talent to achieve greatness. We have the brains and intellectual resources to become a reference point like other developed nations".

The Commissioner of Science, Technology and Innovation, Dr. Aishatu Umar Maigari and senior officials of her ministry accompanied the 3 young innovators to the Governor's office.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)
we the Yoruba Muslim are happy that our master has started producing something.
on behalf of other Yoruba Muslims we will continue to serve on master....
we will always make sure we worship our master even if it means digging out d skull of late awolowo just to make our master happy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by SharonLoveth(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.. Does that looks like a meaningful Ventilator? Or you gat sight problem

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Sabby1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
I think it would be appropriate to test the so-called ventilator on the governor.

Anyway, more grease to their elbow atleast for the effort
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Seerade029: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.. Does that looks like a meaningful Ventilator? Or you gat sight problem

What and what have you produced personally.

Show it here or shut your demented Brian up.
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Biafrarep(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol, they should go and use it on Abba Kyari
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by SharonLoveth(f): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seerade029:

What and what have you produced personally.

Show it here or shut your demented Brian up.

I don't need to bravado, my people knows me ok

Venti-Rotor, Made In Almajiri land
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by slerry(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
vigopress:
8th April, 2020

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)
this looks more like a grinding machine ����
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Marine54(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Shut up and show us the standard ventilators being produced in ABA. The North did not chestbeat about being the all and all but here they are with their own inventin. Audio ventilators everywhere
Shut up aboki ! Which ventilator? People where thier head no dey fit carry science and technology dey produced ventilator . Joke of the century!
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by edoairways: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Ventilator has grade o. I hope is not the type that they will switch on and it will start making noise like grinding machine.

Kudos to the technicians. At least our science graduates are doing somethings.
You are wicked grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by PureGoldh(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Commendable
Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by Ojukwucriminal: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Brains are everything, but In your case they are nothing.

The primary purpose of a ventilator is to provide breathable air in and out of the the lungs of a patient who is unable to breathe.
In reality aestheticss and designs do not form the basis for durabilty, effeciency and sophistication of products in the world of engineering. In this case they are secondary and do not negate the primary purpose for which the ventilators are being produced. And as long as it meets that purpose we are good to go. You can keep your useless conspiracy theories to yourself.

Two wrongs never make a right, your parents are the reason for your dementia and stupidity in life.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe Governor Meets Young Indigenes Who Produced Ventilator by SharonLoveth(f): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Brains are everything, but In your case they are nothing.

The primary purpose of a ventilator is to provide breathable air in and out of the the lungs of a patient who is unable to breathe.
In reality aestheticss and designs do not form the basis for durabilty, effeciency and sophistication of products in the world of engineering. In this case they are secondary and do not negate the primary purpose for which the ventilators are being produced. And as long as it meets that purpose we are good to go. You can keep your useless conspiracy theories to yourself.

Two wrongs never make a right, your parents are the reason for your dementia and stupidity in life.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher.. You are a fart factory, slug-slimed sack of rat guts in cat vomit. A cheesy scabpicked pimple squeezing finger bandage. A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side.

Enjoy your Made in Almajiri Ventilator... grin

On this note, I rest my case.. I gat to ignore u

BYE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are A Conquered People, Held In Bondage.... / What Happened In Oyigbo / The Akassa Raid; on this day 29th January 1895

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.