Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday (24168 Views)

2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Amumaigwe: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
johnjose68:

I thought he said others should suspend campaign and His F.lathead supporters were hailing him.

When did they all agree to RESUME campaign.

This guy na hypocrites.

He leads the pack. Now tell Amoda to resume his too, that is if he is not back to the UK to recharge his weak battery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Amumaigwe: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wilddove:
:PIf peter win this election may i turn to frog.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Confirmedzombie: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
They have started transporting people from all the states of the federation to Nasarawa state.

Obi knows Nasarawa people will never leave there home to grace his campaign.

What obi legacies for him to even campaign.

Waste of time
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Mrfixitt(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
Without a manifesto. cheesy
It’s all cruise for him.
Someone that confirmed that his own children does not trust him. cheesy
Being stupid is by choice. You can continue in your stupidity as long as you want but know it and know peace, Peter obi is your next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
God bles our darling presidential candidate. god bless obidient movement. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Flows001(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.
Your tears is delicious, cry some more please!!
Peter Obi is your next President..
Go and commit suicide if you don't like it grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.

All the ones with manifesto, where Nigeria today, too much grammar don’t build a nation, ask Nigeria, road side mechanic know pass who be university graduate mechanical engineering..

Practical and Theory. I do masters in data science, who be my oga na high school with 15 years experience,

We need practical, obi have chaired organizations, institutions, sat across boardrooms, built and grew businesses, none went bankrupt, Anambra governor, personal research, not all these lies, he performed incredibly well. Built more roads, schools and health facilities than Tinubu, Personally do your research, remove emotions, I am from Warri, I did my research. Thoroughly.

You fit insult me or abuse me, but do your research, I fit buy you data to do so.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by goodmike7: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Sit and watch how others candidates will copy and start their own campaign too grin grin cheesy

Copy we have long started?
Atiku is the only presidential candidate who looks ready..unfortunately HE Atiku is contesting against himself.

Obi should not forget that if he misses this and FAIL he shall, thats the end of his political career cos Tinubu is not even an issue.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Very good

The guy we sent to visit 2023 came back 3 days ago and has refused to eat fa.
Every minute he shout "eeeeh', 'mmmh".. ���

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin he see
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Rebuke: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.

Suspending one's brain just to campaign for one drug lord isn't an easy thing sha.

Yhu have to keep jumping from thread to thread and say stupid!d things or else, no food for yhu.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Kelvinskillz: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.
Bros no drink sniper ooooo….
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Kulas: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
It's like Tinubu e-rat urchins are getting tired of Agbado as their numbers and noise keep decreasing drastically

One sounds foolish campaigning for Tinubu even on the street.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Allisgud: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Sit and watch how others candidates will copy and start their own campaign too grin grin cheesy
no mind them,they too like copy copy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Kelvinskillz: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Push and start campaign. Campaigning like a fugitive.
Has he finished visiting flooded areas and donating 1 and half carton of Indomie?
Those wicked Tinubu boys will organise another mammoth walk and Obi will run enter house again.
Lying coward
U support a liar… a man who lied with his age, health, educational background, how he built his Lagos, you support a tyrant Nd a murderer….. you come here to call an innocent, good and anointed man a liar? After all the lies Tinubu told u alll 2015 and 2019 campaigning for this evil government and y’all motherfuckerz still support that pathological liar? May God wipe u y’all off the surface of the earth including your zombie looking presidential candidate BASTARDS
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Amaggedon: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.
Who be this one again?

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Gandrova: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
Your user name speak volume of your thinking!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Kelvinskillz: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://punchng.com/peter-obi-begins-campaign-in-nasarawa-saturday/

U support a liar… a man who lied with his age, health, educational background, how he built his Lagos, you support a tyrant Nd a murderer….. you come here to call an innocent, good and anointed man a liar? After all the lies Tinubu told u alll 2015 and 2019 campaigning for this evil government and y’all motherfuckerz still support that pathological liar? May God wipe u y’all off the surface of the earth including your zombie looking presidential candidate BASTARDS
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Gandrova: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Antoeni:
Very Humble Man Drinking Water All By Himself Without Any Form of Support, Can Your Candidate Do Same?
Your obsession with Heobi has affected your thinking faculty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Declanex(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lama70:
Are the eastern states sealed for him?
I wonder why he's not campaigning there. Maybe the region is in the kitty for him.

Good luck!
south East is entirely his, he has the votes of 90% of the region. The rest of the contestants will share 10%.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by backtalkG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Is the flood over
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Cantonese: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
It’s all cruise for him.

With the fake promises of 2015, 2019 and now a manifesto, how far? Nigerians are far poorer. Nigeria under APC has been called the poorest country in the world. APC met a bag of rice at 8,000 and now it's at 48,000. It means that in 7 years rice 600% in its price.

Una no dey shame? Una no dey tire? Suffering and misery, dem take am do una?

As for us, we are OBIdient.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by labelle123(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
On Obi mandate gidigbam
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Wickedfacts: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kelvinskillz:

UGM will visit your family of animals, starting from your mother.

You degenerate fools who have never achieved anything in your worthless lives are talking trash about Tinubu. Tinubu retired as Treasurer of Mobil. Your father who dropped out of primary school, is he qualified to be a filling station attendant?

You fools will be treated like animals that you are and Tinubu will be your next President whether you like it or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by abacusCm(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
wake up from your dream we are already in the afternoon.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by phorget(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
What will obi campaign with. A man who governed a state for 8yrs without any legacies.

Only I will do I will do.

What did he do as Governor of Anambra state.

Come rain come sun

Tinubu is the incoming president of Nigeria

Tinubu campaigning with his legacies which everyone can see

Obi is just cashing out from his brainwashed supporters and catching cruise.

Obi can never change or manage Nigeria.

On Tinubu mandate we stand

So what is APC campaigning with?
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by chrismexzie(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obidatti all the way. By God's grace we will get there.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by phorget(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Flows001:

Your tears is delicious, cry some more please!!
Peter Obi is your next President..
Go and commit suicide if you don't like it grin

He should not commit suicide please, we all need to witness a Nigeria that is working together.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Menclothing: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
.list 26 states winners too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo / The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls / Williams and Associates Predicts Buhari’s 2019 Defeat And Atiku's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.