Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday (24167 Views)

2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Emola12(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
RichDad1:
Without a manifesto. cheesy
It’s all cruise for him.
Someone that confirmed that his own children does not trust him. cheesy

Modify:
So because of this picture, Bitter leaf FC are already convulsing and crying. cheesy
Keep spamming my mentions, I no send Una papa. cheesy cheesy wink
as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem God punish haters thunder fire haters in obi mandate we stand gidigba aswear
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please venue please!!! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Emir01: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
90% Igbos in Nasarawa and Abj will travel down. Obi is deceiving himself
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by alimiadedayo1: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Antoeni:
Very Humble Man Drinking Water All By Himself Without Any Form of Support, Can Your Candidate Do Same?
pls is good to use someone senses is there anything special about it
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Lama70(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Taich:

The Eastern votes are at least 70% for him, the 30% will be because of the influence of political office holders in PDP and APC. Normally the Eastern states infrastructure was built by the community, so government influence is only for a few, and the few are the 30%.

That's good!
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Lama70(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Declanex:
south East is entirely his, he has the votes of 90% of the region. The rest of the contestants will share 10%.

That's great!
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Lama70(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

He dare not try it. UGM will kill his Obedient dogs taya.

You don't say that. I only made an observation. Please don't drad me into partisanship.

Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by PGOforpresident: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good our incoming president.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Flows001(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
phorget:

He should not commit suicide please, we all need to witness a Nigeria that is working together.
Noted sir!
But these urchins are just brainless I swear grin
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by AsianTotal: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wilddove:
:PIf peter win this election may i turn to frog.
Ise'e'e'e'e

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by uche393: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Peter Obi will become a president that listen to his people and also listen to critics. you could recall , when he started visiting the recent flood victims he was criticised for wearing the party emblem/ logo on his attire he removed it during subsequent visits. that's a kind of president we want
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Gozac: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tochi3:
PO - the man for the job

Your future is secured.. the future of your children will also be secured...

A man who just want's to serve Nigerians as their servant and not as a Master.. PO has taken the need to voting competent people into office to another whole level...

No fakings, no sugar coatings... intelligence check- 100%, intergrity check also 100%.

Nigerians should never miss this opportuniity to take their future into their hands..

If you miss this chance of voting a credible man like PO... we will all be here to count wailing scores... cheesy grin

Abi una still want deceptive "Next level change " ... transformed into " renewed hopelessness God forbid..

God bless PO/DATTI
Nigerians will miss it, we are not yet ripe for what Peter Obi stands for.
Atiku is the next president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by KeyEndurance: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
davidodiba:
Good. We are waiting for him like the first rain in a dry season!
Sooo refreshing
Are You Living In Nasarawa
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Shikini: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by Sagay212: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
He should go and campaign in the south east especially on a monday, make we see whether him go survive am.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
I confirmed today that the election is between Peter Obi and Atiku, and Peter Obi is more likely to come first.
Reason is, most southern votes(south east and south south) are on the lock for PO, Atiku may get most of northwest votes. North east is still sketchy for now.
The battle ground is North Central and Southwest... Anything can happen there and the results will shock a lot of people.

More reason for my observation was, I met a woman during the day, she was shouting "awalokan" in the open, but the moment she was inside, she said "awalokan koor awalokan ni"
She said "Obi lo le se"

Note: This woman is a random Muslim Yoruba woman o.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by davidodiba(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Are You Living In Nasarawa

Yes. Lafia
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by TrumpDonald2: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2022
RichDad1:
Without a manifesto. cheesy
It’s all cruise for him.
Someone that confirmed that his own children does not trust him. cheesy

Modify:
So because of this picture, Bitter leaf FC are already convulsing and crying. cheesy
Keep spamming my mentions, I no send Una papa. cheesy cheesy wink

I only mentioned you because I want to advice you.

Your hatred for this man is eating you up slowly but it doesn't change the fact that he is better than you and your entire family, extended family inclusive and your generation unborn. grin grin grin

It won't also stop him from being loved by majority of Nigerians, it won't stop him from getting all the votes he needs to win, and it won't stop him from becoming the next president. smiley

Your hatred for him will only kill you next year when he's announced winner of the elections.

So why not be happy for him, vote whoever you want to vote. But don't go about defaming or spreading lies about him.

God bless you.
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by KeyEndurance: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
davidodiba:

Yes. Lafia
Ok Same To Me
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by davidodiba(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Ok Same To Me

wink. I greet you specially
Re: Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday by KeyEndurance: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
davidodiba:

wink. I greet you specially
Respect To You Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.