Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards (826 Views)

Take A Step, Take What I Am Giving You, You Will Never Regret / Am Giving Out $10 And $50 Free Deposit To Your Live Forex Account / Brighten Up The Lives Of Your Loved Ones In India With The Mood Of Festivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards by myfinalpro(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2007
This is part of my school final project make una help me abeg, I am trying this little card offer to at least motivate yall to
help me biko, ejo, i dont know the hausa version. Thanks

1. Go to www.myauctionproject.com
2. Click on the BIG bluetie email banner
3. Sign up for the bluetie free email package
4. Once the email sign up is complete
5. Go back to www.myauctionproject.com
6. click on the EBAY BANNER on the page, sign up for a free and new ebay account, using the blue tie email you just signed up for.
7. The reason for using the blue tie email is simply because you will be required to enter a credit or debit card information if you use a regular yahoo or hotmail account,
8. Once you have signed up for the ebay account, place a bid on any item you like, you don’t have to win it, but hey if it something you like try to win it. The bottom is line is that you have to place a bid.
9. Once you have placed the bid forward the item number you placed a bid with the blue tie email address to info@myauctionproject.com
10. Once the email is confirmed I will send you the pin number for a $5.00 calling card which you can call Nigeria with. Thank you
Re: Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards by adedex1: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2007
If someone eventually wants to win d bid will d person pay? Can this card be used in nigeria?
Re: Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards by myfinalpro(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
Yes if you win the bid you will have to pay off course, so if you do not want to pay, bid on an item you know you might not win. The car will not work in Naija, but I will give you the pin number for a N100 mtn, glo or celtel voucher. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mlm Hype Doesn’t Work / Briton Docked In Nigeria Over Fraud / re: placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.