Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) (50973 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Penguin2:

He was intelligent enough to exploit the stupidity of APC and PDP who threw up two old thieves as presidential candidates.

Nigerians want a departure from the old order
You get sense brother.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by lukency(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Almajiria
Nyamuri dodon kodi
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by TotalRunter: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Penguin2:

He was intelligent enough to exploit the stupidity of APC and PDP who threw up two old thieves as presidential candidates.

Nigerians want a departure from the old order

Clear and simple
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Str8talk21: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Peter Obi winning Kaduna and Lagos would be the biggest shocks of 2023 elections.

God bless Peter Obi, GCFR!!!
Many of them will commit suicide after the result. angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Sagay212: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
More like igbo youths who ran away from south east to hustle in kaduna host rally for their tribal adaobi online president.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Arutan: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

Crowd not rented. cheesy

This is a completely rented crowd. 1k each by spare parts dealers to members and street rascals in Kachia.
Obi is renting and bribing people upanda.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
You see my Kaduna state and North central, nobody comes close. We don dash am Obi
Na we dey here, na we dey on ground here and na we dey run am
Aswear Sai mun Baku wuta
Some of my friends just dey wait for either APC or PDP rally just to collect their money that's all. But before them enter any moto, u must give them at least 5k. U see all these crowd that you are seeing on their rally days, don't be deceived by it. them dey pay all of them. But you see obidatti own, we know dey give shishi and people go full everywhere .On election day, we go surprise them
Truly

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
lukency:
Nyamuri dodon kodi

Almajiria ezi
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Williams150(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
The main man is here, thank you...

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 4:08am On Oct 26, 2022
CSTRR:

You and your family is practising tribal politics.

And you can never rise above it. That is your limit.

Millions of omoluabis are not in your boat.

You are simpleton as your comments. Your comment depicts the value of your brain...if I want to place value on it...I will bid for N20.

You said millions of Omoluabi....where and when did you discuss the choice of the presidential candidate with them....daydreamers...

2923, your wailing continues
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by zomby(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2022
I don’t even believe that the total number of people that participated in this rally were up to 100. What a joke!

Jagaban not your mate at all levels.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Alezy(m): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Like say you don get am. grin

For five times straight now, back-to-back, they've been hosting professional agberos and age group walks in Lagos.

They finally pulled one in Delta abi is it Warri after months. And then the one in Ibadan.

I don't even think there's any of the 36 states left that Obidients have not had a march in.
Bro that warri own isn't for Tinubu o. That was for the APC governorship candidate, he is the current DSP, he is the peoples choice.

99% of those guys will vote obi.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Alezy:
Bro that warri own isn't for Tinubu o. That was for the APC governorship candidate, he is the current DSP, he is the peoples choice.

99% of those guys will vote obi.

So THAT is for another candidate? grin grin grin

WTF?!

Omooo, at this rate ehn, Tinubu's urchins will be "dethroning" the devil as the father of lies o. 'Cause unprovoked, lies have destroyed their lives like this! Ahan.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2022
zomby:
I don’t even believe that the total number of people that participated in this rally were up to 100. What a joke!

If common sense doesn't tell you, I'll tell you. undecided smiley

Do you know what grassroots mobilisation is? This is a very remote part of the town and it is far removed commerce and bubbling civilization. What's their population here?

It is a big win for Obi to be pulling this, not only in the North, but in a farther place of it, if you don't know.

Go and hold a rally for Tinubu in a Northern local government area before you come back here to spill this trash of a vomit.

Infact, since Lagos na una strong-base, I triple dare you to hold a rally in FIVE different locations in Lasgidi: Obidients have done it, and it is incontrovertible. smiley
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2022
zomby:

Zomby, this is a VILLAGE. grin

A village in Nothern Nigeria - I don confirm am.

Who be Tinubu?

I swear, if you mention Obi's name without putting some respect on it anymore when it comes to popularity, I go hit your mouth with omorogun, abi make person push you fall ontop barb wire, lmao.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Sagay212:
More like igbo youths who ran away from south east to hustle in kaduna host rally for their tribal adaobi online president.

This line never tire una? cheesy From the moment we started in the South to the East to the West and now the North, this same tears of consolation na ni sha, bi egbere.

Why are y'all always fond of insulting the intelligence of Northerners as if say dem no know/like better thing?
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

This line never tire una? cheesy From the moment we started in the South to the East to the West and now the North, this same tears of consolation na ni sha, bi egbere.

Why are y'all always fond of insulting the intelligence of Northerners as if say dem no know/like better thing?
I couldn't reply you there, no thanks to anti-spambot who's also hurt by my harmless comment.

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I couldn't reply you there, no thanks to anti-spambot who's also hurt by my harmless comment.

That spambot never knows its job except to be banning indiscriminately lol.

But I doubt it banned you because of that comment though, 'cause it didn't say you broke any rules. You've probably made one to many posts back-to-back.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

That spambot never knows its job except to be banning indiscriminately lol.

But I doubt it banned you because of that comment though, 'cause it didn't say you broke any rules. You've probably made one to many posts back-to-back.
You're right. It's break time; let me look for some Tinubu boys to torment.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're right. It's break time; let me look for some Tinubu boys to torment.

Have fun unleashing chaos then grin.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Have fun unleashing chaos then grin.
Chaos? Lol, I am just doing Bad things in a Good way. smiley
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by NLaob: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Chaos? Lol, I am just doing Bad things in a Good way. smiley

Carry on. May Thanos be with you. cheesy
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Carry on. May Thanos be with you. cheesy
You wan push me enter grave abi? cheesy
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You wan push me enter grave abi? cheesy

How na? You that is the lion, the war and the liquid metal itself.

A thousand urchins and BATstards do not come close. grin The glint of your word-hammer alone will blind them to death.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

How na? You that is the lion, the war and the liquid metal itself.

A thousand urchins and BATstards do not come close. grin The glint of your word-hammer alone will blind them to death.
Bia young girl, I am too young to die abeg....

I had a hot argument with one of the irredeemable urchin yesterday, and trust me, I nor want make spit touch me again.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Bia young girl, I am too young to die abeg....

I had a hot argument with one of the irredeemable urchin yesterday, and trust me, I nor want make spit touch me again.

I am disrespected before, but ever since I put up my picture, y'all have become brazen and bold in disrespecting me. angry

I'll go back to putting ridiculously old women on makeup pics now so you people will stop undermining me. No picture = my (comments) being taken seriously. That's what works for you people.

Whatever you say. You and both I know that you still won't stop poking the bats' wings. cheesy
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

I am disrespected before, but ever since I put up my picture, y'all have become brazen and bold in disrespecting me. angry

I'll go back to putting ridiculously old women on makeup pics now so you people will stop undermining me. No picture = my (comments) being taken seriously. That's what works for you people.

Whatever you say. You and both I know that you still won't stop poking the bats' wings. cheesy
Lol, never will I undermine you mummy... cheesy

Don't upload that picture abeg, make we nor go mistake you for our famous Nairaland mamagee. grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, never will I undermine you mummy... cheesy

Oh wow cheesy.

Don't upload that picture abeg, make we nor go mistake you for our famous Nairaland mamagee. grin

No, I will o. Na watin go put all this matter to rest be that. grin I am yanking that pic off soon.

Err, see you later. I am done here. I have things to do. smiley
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh wow cheesy.

No, I will o. Na watin go put all this matter to rest be that. grin I am yanking that pic off soon.

Err, see you later. I am done here. I have things to do. smiley
Make I just kuku take down my own. cheesy
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Make I just kuku take down my own. cheesy

If you deem it necessary.

I'll just reserve my comment about the Teddy Bear, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.