Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) (50968 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

If you deem it necessary.

I'll just reserve my comment about the Teddy Bear, though.
Oxlade? He has been my loyal friend ever since I lifted him from a shopping mall.

He can also cook.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Oxlade? He has been my loyal friend ever since I lifted him from a shopping mall.

He can also cook.

Oh. I thought you were referring to Oxlade the musician there. grin

It's a fine name, and he seems like a good Teddy material; exactly the kind I like.

I would have asked how you figured out 'its' sex, but let me just skip that lipsrsealed.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh. I thought you were referring to Oxlade the musician there. grin

It's a fine name, and he seems like a good Teddy material; exactly the kind I like.

I would have asked how you figured out 'its' sex, but let me just skip that lipsrsealed.
Lol, thanks for the compliment on Oxlade. smiley

Where are you located lemme waybill him to you for a week. grin

From his looks, you'll know the sex...
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, thanks for the compliment on Oxlade. smiley

Where are you located lemme waybill him to you for a week. grin

Don't bother yourself. He seems to be your emotional crutch and someone that's always really there for you, from how you passionately held onto him. I don't want to be the cause of your breaking down from missing him... grin I am not that inconsiderate, abeg.

From his looks, you'll know the sex...

Really? I used to have one when I was younger, and I just assumed it's a female because I am one. The owner determines what it is, or something like that. I couldn't(never) tell from how it looks o.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Don't bother yourself. He seems to be your emotional crutch and someone that's always really there for you, from how you passionately held onto him. I don't want to be the cause of your breaking down from missing him... grin I am not that inconsiderate, abeg.

Really? I used to have one when I was younger, and I just assumed it's a female because I am one. The owner determines what it is, or something like that. I couldn't(never) tell from how it looks o.
I will get a crazy Chihuahua to console myself. grin
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I will get a crazy Chihuahua to console myself. grin

You seem to have a spot for small/soft, fluffy and cute* things.

Interesting.
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

You seem to have a spot for small/soft, fluffy and cute* things.

Interesting.
Lol, yeah, exactly the description. grin
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by begoniaa: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, yeah, exactly the description. grin

Okay; cool. grin
Re: Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 12:54am On Oct 28, 2022
CSTRR:

You and your family is practising tribal politics.

And you can never rise above it. That is your limit.

Millions of omoluabis are not in your boat.

See Nyamiri coming with another political gimmick...I have been in politics for ages...I know how it is being played across the country...

"Omoluabis" as if he believes in the Yoruba people...

...even with your grammar, someone will deduce that you are a school dropout...

NairaLand is free for you to dump any gutter comment into it...

Go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / Those Who Earn N37m A Month Are Telling Those Who Earn N18k A Month That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.