Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,395 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! (3829 Views)

Tinubu Illegal 10% Tax Collection Monthly Can Rehabilitate All Agberos In Lagos / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Since the closure and the direct battering of useless agbero miscreants and touts by the Traders Association in Alaba Market.

It has become imperative to state directly, that , any agbero that becomes a nuisance in any Market environment will MEET its god instantly. angry angry angry angry angry angry

The traders Shutdown their own markets and MEN were waiting for agbero bastards to come in the NIGHT to LOOT Shops, as Normal. DEM JAKPA!! grin grin grin grin

The undue extortion and stealing by these set of useless gangsters and terrorist, must stop totally. Even IYALOJA Nonsense must stop, as the useless Title is nota valid tax collection appendage.

IF YOU HARASS ..STEAL...EXTORT...as a useless AGBADO tout and miscreant....You will KPAI!!

Last warning zombies...and fvcking spread the word...spits

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Any tilumbu senseless animal wey una see near una shop, make una finish am. Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine useless Tilumbu Miscreants Lying that LAGOS State Government closed the Market!!! Them dey MAD NI? angry angry angry angry angry angry

The Market exco closed the freaking Market...but Tinubu zombies that breathe propaganda are shamelessly trying to change the narrative, because traders smashed their agbado heads totally... grin grin grin grin grin

The market opened today...and NO SINGLE AGbero is in sight!!... grin grin grin grin grin

No need to talk plenty....Any agbado miscreant wey try pepper must KPAI!...
angry angry angry angry angry

AdamuKD:
Any tilumbu senseless animal wey una see near una shop, make una finish am. Nobody gets a for hooliganism

11 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even the market incident at DEI-DEI market, these same vastard agbado miscreants claimed that IGBOs where killed mercilessly by Northerners...BUT IF ONLY THEY KNEW. angry angry angry angry angry

So from Now on...disregard the propaganda of the Agbado brigade of zombies...

THEY ARE GOOD AT NOISE MAKING AND ARE GENERATIONAL IDP camp representatives...spits

5 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by cherishmichael: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
All this are part of political dirty games

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zombies and other useless Miscreants are Peeping and JAKPAING as useless cowards!!...spits grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by BloomingDale(f): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Make I spread my mat here. Obinna, abeg give me one bottle of big stout and nkwobi.

Be like this thread will be filled with vawulence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
No Political dirty games NONSENSE.

How can you pay revenues to Governmeht and ONE useless Vastard will mandate you pay royalties to HIM because of what?? Is that not MADNESS??

Let any Agbero set foot near the Market again....WE NEED TEST THIS FREAKING MICROPHONE...USELES TOUTS AND MISCREANTS...SPITS!

cherishmichael:
All this are part of political dirty games

8 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Curious345: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
No Political dirty games NONSENSE.

How can you pay revenues to Governmeht and ONE useless Vastard will mandate you pay royalties to HIM because of what?? Is that not MADNESS??

Let any Agbero set foot near the Market again....WE NEED TEST THIS FREAKING MICROPHONE...USELES TOUTS AND MISCREANTS...SPITS!

I think ALL AGBEROS SHOULD BE K!LLED..

2 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine waking up in the Morning and factoring -in, payments to TOUTS AND MISCREANTS, who do Nothing by extort people??

I know that because of this brave move by the Market owners, that these touts will resort to thievery. Any miscreant PICK-POCKET...EXTORTIONIST-TOUT-VAGABOND...will be swiftly taken care of....THAT IS A PROMISE.

GO AND TELL MC OLUOMO...Useless vastards!!

BloomingDale:
Yoruba's, una don hear. No more Iya loja. I stand with the Igbos. If you do anyhow, I give you wotowoto and vawulence. Make I see the person wey go quote me today talk rubbish

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by BloomingDale(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Imagine waking up in the Morning and factoring -in, payments to TOUTS AND MISCREANTS, who do Nothing by extort people??

I know that because of this brave move by the Market owners, that these touts will resort to thievery. Any miscreant PICK-POCKET...EXTORTIONIST-TOUT-VAGABOND...will be swiftly taken care of....THAT IS A PROMISE.

GO AND TELL MC OLUOMO...Useless vastards!!

I don change my message. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Conner44: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu, iyaloja and mc Oluomo agberos in the mud tongue

No more ‘owo mi da’ in alaba international market

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Their brother LAI MUMUMMED called AGBEROs terrorist...

But Agbado vastards on this platform spread nonsense narratives as demented cowards and deliberately foolish vastard urchins.

What is sacrosanct is this....any Imbecilee seen as a nuisance in the Market and environs will see THUNDER...that 1 sure! angry

Curious345:

I think ALL AGBEROS SHOULD BE K!LLED..

2 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Larryton(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:
Any tilumbu senseless animal wey una see near una shop, make una finish am. Nobody gets monopoly for hooliganism

Las Las, you will still count your loss
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Jostoman: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sanwo olu should stop playing politics of bitterness because of his second term ambition. We know that the last minute ban of Okada is because of 2023, last minute of attacking Igbo trader is also because of 2023.

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dem fit Talk?? Imagine people that dwell on propaganda to FEEL good about their useless destinies!!

This thread wont breathe, because they know that their useless lies about Alaba has been busted!

What i can authoritatively say 10000000% is that any Agbero (Local or imported) that tries NONSENSE will see ODUDUWA in HELL!

FACTS....spits!

BloomingDale:
Make I spread my mat here. Obinna, abeg give me one bottle of big stout and nkwobi.

Be like this thread will be filled with vawulence.

3 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Come and initiate the Loss...

Send even Oluomo...we need test something ...useless coward!!
angry angry angry angry

Larryton:

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by tiger28: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go face your agberos in Anambra!

Ungrateful idiots!!!

You pay agberos in Anambra BUT you don't want to pay in Lagos??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nobody gives a fvck about Sanwolu....but Sanwolu's godfather and his foot soilders will REGRET their actions from NOW ON!!..

Any level, we dey KAMKPE... angry angry angry angry

Jostoman:
Sanwo olu should stop playing politics of bitterness because of his second term ambition

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by tiger28: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Even the market incident at DEI-DEI market, these same vastard agbado miscreants claimed that IGBOs where killed mercilessly by Northerners...BUT IF ONLY THEY KNEW. angry angry angry angry angry

So from Now on...disregard the propaganda of the Agbado brigade of zombies...

THEY ARE GOOD AT NOISE MAKING AND ARE GENERATIONAL IDP camp representatives...spits
Seeeeee PAINMENT!!!!

What is wrong with you Biafrans?

See HOW you dey vibrate over Lagos Market!

Is it by force??

WHY ALWAYS BIAFRANS??

The most hated tribe in Africa!

Relocation to SE should be easier Abi

Born Ingrates!!!!

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Larryton:

Shut up bloody urchin

3 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
tiger28:

Seeeeee PAINMENT!!!!

What is wrong with you Biafrans?

See HOW you dey vibrate over Lagos Market!

Is it by force??

WHY ALWAYS BIAFRANS??

The most hated tribe in Africa!

Relocation to SE should be easier Abi

Born Ingrates!!!!
You are very stupid in the head. Sha una talk say na one Nigeria. Anybody can go any fvcking place and do business but if any unfortunate ram stray by, slaughter that useless ram

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
They wan use Igbo guys play

Their oga thievenubu dey vex right now tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Larryton(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shut up bloody urchin

One killed the last time, am sure the fool is on his way to hell, more killing is coming if you don't State humble.
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Nobody gives a fvck about Sanwolu....but Sanwolu's godfather and his foot soilders will REGRET their actions from NOW ON!!..

Any level, we dey KAMKPE... angry angry angry angry

you're just ranting like a rabid dog. still on still na wotowoto una dey always collect.

No be by force to stay Lagos, you miserable little ape. Go back to your backwards muddy region. Ozuoor! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Larryton:

One killed the last time, am sure the fool is on his way to hell, more killing is coming if you don't State humble.
Na you dem go kill this time around zombie. Useless criminal like you

3 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
walkers and other useless scoundrels are Peeping and JAKPAING as useless cowards!!

3 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Afamed: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go to Upper Iweka/ Biafra market all in Anambra state. The worse Agberos are the ones you will see in those areas

24 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Larryton(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Na you dem go kill this time around zombie. Useless criminal like you

Hiss on your grave
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Larryton:

Hiss on your grave
Tueh on your grave and your parents grave zombie

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Larryton(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
AdamuKD:

Tueh on your grave and your parents grave zombie

Piss of your parents grave, your grave and the grave of your unborn children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election / The Nigerian Judicial System And Human Rights : Your Summary / Edo State Governor's Wife Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.