Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election (3830 Views)

This Picture Has Been Making Me Laugh Since / Picture: Has The Organized Private Sector (OPS) Chosen Obi? / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by franchasofficia: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
No words for now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See you at the polling unit on Saturday, good night cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
You watch too much cartoons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Papichulostunne(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gbam.!

3 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Pauldollars(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You comment like a hopeless man on every thread about Peter Obi.
If you know he won't win, stop bothering yourself.
The palpable fear in you keeps pulsing Peter Obi Peter Obi. Sometimes what yout heart fears most is actually what happens

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Tenses: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
God you ways are different from man's but if this Muslim Muslim ticket flys then I quit being a Christian!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Viscuz: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Cry harder

Corn robot

4 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
how much did you buy fuel last...
Do you have family or siblings to take care of..
Abi dis suffering no reach your side...
You can lie to and deceive yourself but its clear to everybody APC na bad market and they will lose on Saturday....
Deep down you know this but you just can't admit it...

4 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by OneCandleAway(f): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tenses:

God you ways are different from man's but if this Muslim Muslim ticket flys then I quit being a Christian!!

You can't quit being a Christian because of Nigerians and what they decide. God gives us freewill to make decisions on our own. If people like let them choose quote will make them suffer.

Just pray God favours you to make enough money to make yourself comfortable or japa

2 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by OneCandleAway(f): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
franchasofficia:

If Tinubu sees this picture he will have heart attack. The redeemed Church he always runs to is here oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by yarimo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
franchasofficia:

op just receive his share from his church

2 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Biggeststar01: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tenses:

Love your comment
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Obaaderemi2: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tenses:

Let me screenshoot this.

1 Like

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by jahsharon: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
So you can see your gods in the picture. Congratulations.

We will humiliate you all on Saturday. You will cry blood

1 Like

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by OmegaAutos: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
They did more than this for Jonathan.... I hope Nigerians will get sense someday soon

2 Likes

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Axis313(m): 6:28am On Feb 21, 2023
We are not talking of CAN election here.
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Rexymania(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Wey Kumuyi? Walahi, APC will lose
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by archangel1(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

This guy may die if Obi wins... pray for him.

He carved a niche to troll any thread concerning Obi and LP...
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by hayor2015: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by mii4u(f): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Tenses:

Hmmmm, He remains God, but He will surely answer this innocent prayer ol yours, u won't need to quit bin a Christian. Just be rest assured that David is coming, Saul's time is up.

1 Like

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by jchioma: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
God fearing and sane Nigerian people are praying for God's will to be done. And their prayers shall be answered insha Allah!
Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by DSC7: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2023
With ObiDatti, Nigeria shall reclaim her lost Glory.....

A New Nigeria is POssible!!!...

Vote Labour Party!!!

Re: This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Tenses:

Even if you quit being a Christian, please never quit knowing and acknowledging God, because he's way bigger than how many sees Him, instead pray for better person who would rule your nation for you to succeed and have peace of mind, don't kill yourself because of politicians they know a way of coming together.. Do you remember Moses was raised and trained in Pharaoh's kingdom? Are you aware that it God that sense Samuel to annoint Saul as king and also sent the same man to annoint David at the appropriate time?
God will never make mistake, he knows the right person than those gods of men that you saw in the picture, they can only propose but God disposes .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC And APC Never See This Coming Peter Obi Is Full Of Wisdom - Watch / Why Do People Hate Tinubu And This Guy? (pics) / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.