Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" (24960 Views)

Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bigchristo:
You can tell that to a fool, why didn’t you people transfer them since? God punished anybody who is making Nigeria judicial system seems like a joke in the eyes of international community and span those who intend act disrespectful to rule of law
Chief, only one was transferred, Calm down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by ZombieSlayer1: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Any other Nigerians who are so foolish to vote for Peter Obi should kiss their future and the future of their children Goodbye. Here you're gloating about evil done by your kinsman to other Nigerians. Shows that you supported him. God is not a wicked God. The Igbo will wait for long, longer than Eternity before any of them can be President of Nigeria. This present quest by Obi will and shall end in tears. You people are evil, in and out. Meanwhile, listen to your God using another situation to answer another,:

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1584786161242734593?t=2RPeSAdi37B-IF9GOb1Jnw&s=09
Your primary reason for not wanting Peter Obi as president is not due to competence or whatever reason, it's simply because he's an Igbo man. Set of hopeless individuals who happily voted this calamituous government into power and are looking to vote another one into power just for your own selfish purposes. God no go gree! That bat you want to put into Aso rock will NEVER get there, mark my words.
You claim Igbos are evil but check your words and tell me which tribe is more evil. You call God's name in your vile and despicable speech, but fortunately God isn't a tribal bigot like you.
You people are evil. People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Every f*cking day I curse Lugard for lumping me into the same space as the likes of you.
The endSARS protest was going very well. The protesters were even cleaning up the venue of the protest until your principal infiltrated the protests with thugs who started looting and destroying, and then your principal invited the military who killed innocent protesters but you wont see that. You're suffering from selective amnesia just like the rest of your accursed kind. When government vehicles were driving thugs to the venue of the protest you didn't see that. When your fellow urchins and thugs invaded the Oba's palace, was it Igbos?
You're a dead-ass hateful people. The whole tribes came together to protest for ending the scourge of SARS and to demand for a better country, but your leaders hijacked the protest and you bastard urchins immediately turned and claimed it was done by the Igbos. Hateful bunch. Your grouse with the Igbos is that we're not docile like other tribes. You wish we'll take your bullshit lying down but NEVER! We're not a tribe of weak men and never will be. Bloody bastard!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
fergie001:

Only one was transferred.. Others simply went back to their divisions.

Are yu for real or just kidding?
Read the article at the links below and tell me if one Justice was transferred!
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/nnamdi-kanu-three-justices-that-sat-on-appeal-court-panel-transferred/
https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/24/buhari-government-transfers-3-appeal-court-justices-after-their-ruling-acquitted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
fergie001:

Chief, only one was transferred, Calm down.

Please, have your facts straight before you start saying what you do NOT know!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Your primary reason for not wanting Peter Obi as president is not due to competence or whatever reason, it's simply because he's an Igbo man. Set of hopeless individuals who happily voted this calamituous government into power and are looking to vote another one into power just for your own selfish purposes. God no go gree! That bat you want to put into Aso rock will NEVER get there, mark my words.
You claim Igbos are evil but check your words and tell me which tribe is more evil. You call God's name in your vile and despicable speech, but fortunately God isn't a tribal bigot like you.
You people are evil. People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Every f*cking day I curse Lugard for lumping me into the same space as the likes of you.
The endSARS protest was going very well. The protesters were even cleaning up the venue of the protest until your principal infiltrated the protests with thugs who started looting and destroying, and then your principal invited the military who killed innocent protesters but you wont see that. You're suffering from selective amnesia just like the rest of your accursed kind. When government vehicles were driving thugs to the venue of the protest you didn't see that. When your fellow urchins and thugs invaded the Oba's palace, was it Igbos?
You're a dead-ass hateful people. The whole tribes came together to protest for ending the scourge of SARS and to demand for a better country, but your leaders hijacked the protest and you bastard urchins immediately turned and claimed it was done by the Igbos. Hateful bunch. Your grouse with the Igbos is that we're not docile like other tribes. You wish we'll take your bullshit lying down but NEVER! We're not a tribe of weak men and never will be. Bloody bastard!

Who the hell cares about anyone being Igbo? Zik started this pattern of wailing in early 1979. FEDECO, the election umpire had asked all five presidential candidates to submit their tax returns for the previous three years. Awolowo presented a tax returns in excess of 1 million. Shagari, Aminu Kano and Waziri Ibrahim all submitted their tax returns. Only your kinsman Azikiwe could not do so. Then he wailed: it's because I'm Igbo. I'm sure you're too young to know these things, but I advise you return home and ask your elders. Nobody, I repeat nobody cares about what happens or doesn't happen to the Igbo. You people are hated in Brazil and Equitorial Guinea, in Indonesia, China and Dubai up to South Africa and Ghana. You're odious. I advise you go back to form your Sovereign state of Biafra with your 5 small, landlocked states. Be assured all of your kinsmen in other parts of Nigeria will have to apply for visa or be deported. And don't think we in South South will have anything to do with you people. The experiences of the civil war years are still fresh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
UNDFTD:

Are yu for real or just kidding?
Read the article at the links below and tell me if one Justice was transferred!
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/nnamdi-kanu-three-justices-that-sat-on-appeal-court-panel-transferred/
https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/24/buhari-government-transfers-3-appeal-court-justices-after-their-ruling-acquitted

UNDFTD:

Please, have your facts straight before you start saying what you do NOT know!
I should be the one telling you that. It is sensationalism from the papers. Trust me, I am correct on this.

Judges usually have what they call annual vacation of about 2 months (July-Sept). When others go, some judges are kept back and assigned their duties pending when the vacation is over.

After vacation, you go back to your duty posts. If not for the vacation, they wouldn't have handled the case at all.
These three judges were properly selected because of their experience.

Of close to 90 Justices of the Appeal Court, Justice Jummai Sankey the Presiding Justice is No 6. She is from Plateau.

Justice Adefope-Okojie who took the lead judgement has been a Judge since 1996. She is from Ogun.

Justice Ebiowei Tobi, is the son of the the revered late Professor, Justice Niki Tobi. He is from Delta.

Sankey was heading Gombe Division
Adefope-Okojie was in Owerri Division
Tobi was also in Gombe Division.

Postings take place usually every 2 years by Oct/Nov.... the last was held last year because some people retired and one or two others died.

Check below, the posting of 2020 & then 2021.... Trace the names!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
UNDFTD:
!
This is for 2022.

Sankey was transferred to Awka Division from Gombe.

Adefope-Okojie, went back to her post at Owerri.
Tobi returned to his post at Gombe.

Hope you understand now!? The papers are trying to sell.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
fergie001:

This is for 2022.

Sankey was transferred to Awka Division from Gombe.

Adefope-Okojie, went back to her post at Owerri.
Tobi returned to his post at Gombe.

Hope you understand now!? The papers are trying to sell.

The3 justices were transferred NOT went back to their old stations. Read the bottom of the paper you just posted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
UNDFTD:

The3 justices were transferred NOT [b]went back [/b]to their old stations. Read the bottom of the paper you just posted.
Are the three Justices the only ones on that paper?

You still don't understand or you don't want to understand... Transferred from where to where?
Some were transferred like Sankey whilst others remained at their posts... At least I believe the year or dates will help guide you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
fergie001:

Are the three Justices the only ones on that paper?

You still don't understand or you don't want to understand... Transferred from where to where?
Some were transferred like Sankey whilst others remained at their posts... At least I believe the year or dates will help guide you.

You are the one who has NO clue what you're talking about. You are here trying to claim that the 3 justices were NOT reassigned but went back to their division. But the paper you posted does not support your frivolous defense. Go back and read the bottom where it stated that these justices would start in their [b]NEW locations [/b]starting October 21. So, I am NOT sure what is hard here for you to comprehend!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
I understand your frustrations.... Dwell with your narrative.

After you read the document of the Appeal Court as well as the years on them, you are stuck on your own beliefs, that's your concern.

I have passed the message, someday you will learn.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

I understand your frustrations.... Dwell with your narrative.

After you read the document of the Appeal Court as well as the years on them, you are stuck on your own beliefs, that's your concern.

I have passed the message, someday you will learn.

I hate to break it to you...you simply lack the capacity to read and understand what you're reading. No wonder that country is going to HELL in a handbasket with so many people that lack basic reading and comprehension. Keep on keeping on in your ignorance!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
!
Anybody reading knows who is basking in ignorance..... I will leave that to them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

Anybody reading knows who is basking in ignorance..... I will leave that to them.

It's apparent who that is...YOU! When you can't make sense of what you just posted! Ain't that a bit*h?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Billygee2u: 12:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Racoon:
No regard for the rule of law under this useless lawless regime of tyrants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 12:41am On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

How ignorant can you be? You are defending the government that did NOT even defend its own action other than to say that the postings of the justices including the 3 that ruled on MNK appeal are routine. There's no place in the memo that they put out that EVER mentioned that the 3 justices in question went back to their divisions as you purposely and wrongly alluded to. Here's the statement: "We wish to state categorically that the general postings of the Justices of the Court of Appeal under reference were routine and aimed at reinvigorating the justice delivery system of the Court. In fact, 21 out of 81 Justices, including 6 Presiding Justices of the Court, were affected by the postings." So, how could you come here blabbing your mouth like you have the facts on your side?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by seunayantokun(m): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2022
And they think that's smartness. Transfer one today and let her suffering start. Then programme the two others for close future activities. Everyone of them for special management. Wicked people!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by NessFortunate: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2022
tayiwi:
Spot On

APC must be voted out at all cost

yes they have to go back to the opposition seat. They haven't learnt lessons. They failed us in all sense of good governance. 2023 any other party but APC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 1:20am On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:

It's apparent who that is...YOU! When you can't make sense of what you just posted! Ain't that a bit*h?
Everything is there for you to read and understand. I sent you pictures, you can't understand. I explained to you, still can't understand.

I educate, you still don't want to understand. Haba, should I spoon-feed you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
I know your type.... Anyone.who doesn't agree with you or your beliefs, supports the Govt.

I must be anti-Govt because I want to please someone who is far off from the realities. Stop been diversionary, it won't help you. You can continue dribbling yourself but it is routine posting and on that same write-up you were told that some retianed their offices whilst some others were moved, why are you gerrymandering?

You also, I believe, missed that from what I posted.. some of the Justices were retained in their former Divisions. When you hear the word, general, it means non-specific.

In fact, 21 out of 81 Justices, including 6 Presiding Justices of the Court, were affected by the postings.

You must have missed the bolded. Even if I list the 21, you are stuck on what you think rather than what you should know.

You need not know everything, we learn everyday, Don't grope in the dark.... Move on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 2:28am On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

I know your type.... Anyone.who doesn't agree with you or your beliefs, supports the Govt.

I must be anti-Govt because I want to please someone who is far off from the realities. Stop been diversionary, it won't help you. You can continue dribbling yourself but it is routine posting and on that same write-up you were told that some retianed their offices whilst some others were moved, why are you gerrymandering?

You also, I believe, missed that from what I posted.. some of the Justices were retained in their former Divisions. When you hear the word, general, it means non-specific.

In fact, 21 out of 81 Justices, including 6 Presiding Justices of the Court, were affected by the postings.

You must have missed the bolded. Even if I list the 21, you are stuck on what you think rather than what you should know.

You need not know everything, we learn everyday, Don't grope in the dark.... Move on.

It's mighty funny how you glossed over the obvious in a bid to sound like you know what you're talking about. You did NOT answer the question that I posited to you in my prior response,...after the brouhaha started, why did the government in its statement to debunk the narrative NOT state that the 3 justices in question still remain in their division or sent back to same? Do you KNOW why? Because it knows that it was not the case and it has ulterior motive intention for their reassignment. And you have the audacity to come on here pushing its narrative. The government only stated in its response that it was routine to move judges around. So, why would I believe what you highlighted in your post when you're bereft of any facts regarding the issue at hand? If you really have nothing to add to an intellectual discourse other than blabbing, I suggest that you steer clear and stay in your lane and do what you folks do best...trolling!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by sweetgala(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2022
flejnr2:
So why now , why didn’t you do the shuffle since till after the judgement , woo there is nothing you can tell me to justify it with the jurisdiction you posted them

You evidently didn't even read the release from the appeal court, only 1 of the 3 justices was re-posted

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by gidgiddy: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Buhari is an embarrassment

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
As expected, you did not read, you are going off-track.

INDEED, OF THE 3 JUSTICES THAT SAT AND DETERMINED THE SAID APPEAL, ONLY ONE WAS AFFECTED BY THE GENERAL POSTINGS.
(This is also in that letter, maybe it was written in Aramaic)

Should I explain this for you too?l, since you want to be spoon-fed!

You who is in the know of the facts and have been screaming ulterior motive without even looking at previous and present memos, I wonder.

audacity to push this narrative (Don't make me laugh, please)

You will get better understanding when you read exhaustively, don't run home with a narrative.

How you can mention intellectual discourse and you can't read a simple 36 lines is very funny. What is so difficult to understand, tell me so that I can break it down for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by NLaob: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by nOgOoDmAn1593(f): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Okealaaye post=117871735]He ordered the destruction of Lagos. Many died who were innocent of his accusations. Many died who did not offend him in any way. He destroyed many businesses whose owners did not offend him in any way. Nnamdi Kanu is displeased with humanity and the natural order of things. If he spent a thousand years in solitary confinement, he hadn't spent a day. He's wicked. Nnamdi Kanu is cruel. His assault on Lagos can only be applauded by animals like him. He's not fit to mingle with free people especially those whose freedomto seize. Release him now and see inflated ego and Hubris. May death kill Nnamdi Kanu before his time. And you who may quote me wrongly, may the destruction Kanu wrought on Lagos and Yorubaland multiply in their multitudes to be your portion and the portion of your father's house going forth to countless generations, Amen. There's none who hates another like Nnamdi Kanu; except, perhaps Adolf Hitler.

Mr man you are just very stupid , I swear to God almighty I’ve never seen a man so stupid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by nOgOoDmAn1593(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
This guy is mad , like very mad
I don’t think he has brain
I swear you get shit for head oh na shit deh your Brain �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

As expected, you did not read, you are going off-track.

INDEED, OF THE 3 JUSTICES THAT SAT AND DETERMINED THE SAID APPEAL, ONLY ONE WAS AFFECTED BY THE GENERAL POSTINGS.
(This is also in that letter, maybe it was written in Aramaic)

Should I explain this for you too?l, since you want to be spoon-fed!

You who is in the know of the facts and have been screaming ulterior motive without even looking at previous and present memos, I wonder.

audacity to push this narrative (Don't make me laugh, please)

You will get better understanding when you read exhaustively, don't run home with a narrative.

How you can mention intellectual discourse and you can't read a simple 36 lines is very funny. What is so difficult to understand, tell me so that I can break it down for you.

I do NOT dignify idiocy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:
!
Same here my bro...

On the other way round, I educate people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

I just did! Move on and make sure you stay in your lane!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State / Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / El-rufai - Buhari Has Nothing To Offer, He Should Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.