Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" (24967 Views)

Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

You can't give what you do NOT have!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by fergie001: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
UNDFTD:

You can't give what you do NOT have!
Like shouting ulterior motive without reasons.

I don't have that. You are correct
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by UNDFTD: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

DUH!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Kwanza: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
fergie001:

I had to laugh to this grin grin grin

Baba, I hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=nOgOoDmAn1593 post=117890577][/quote]

But there's none more stupid than your unfortunate father in all of your community and the fact is generally acknowledged. Didn't you see your father at least every morning or did you so much take after him in stupidity that you don't recognize your own father again? Foolish fool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
He ordered the destruction of Lagos. Many died who were innocent of his accusations. Many died who did not offend him in any way. He destroyed many businesses whose owners did not offend him in any way. Nnamdi Kanu is displeased with humanity and the natural order of things. If he spent a thousand years in solitary confinement, he hadn't spent a day. He's wicked. Nnamdi Kanu is cruel. His assault on Lagos can only be applauded by animals like him. He's not fit to mingle with free people especially those whose freedom he schemed to seize. Release him now and see inflated ego and Hubris. May death kill Nnamdi Kanu before his time. And you who may quote me wrongly, may the destruction Kanu wrought on Lagos and Yorubaland multiply in their multitudes to be your portion and the portion of your father's house going forth to countless generations, Amen. There's none who hates another like Nnamdi Kanu; except, perhaps Adolf Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

Then the yorubas should be stupid enough to allow an outsider tell them to destroy their father land...

IMAGINE Igbogho telling ibo pipu to destroy ibo land..

Mtcheeeeeeww

Next post pleas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

Who the hell cares about anyone being Igbo? Zik started this pattern of wailing in early 1979. FEDECO, the election umpire had asked all five presidential candidates to submit their tax returns for the previous three years. Awolowo presented a tax returns in excess of 1 million. Shagari, Aminu Kano and Waziri Ibrahim all submitted their tax returns. Only your kinsman Azikiwe could not do so. Then he wailed: it's because I'm Igbo. I'm sure you're too young to know these things, but I advise you return home and ask your elders. Nobody, I repeat nobody cares about what happens or doesn't happen to the Igbo. You people are hated in Brazil and Equitorial Guinea, in Indonesia, China and Dubai up to South Africa and Ghana. You're odious. I advise you go back to form your Sovereign state of Biafra with your 5 small, landlocked states. Be assured all of your kinsmen in other parts of Nigeria will have to apply for visa or be deported. And don't think we in South South will have anything to do with you people. The experiences of the civil war years are still fresh.
Yōu are a bloody lier.. Present an undisputed fact, about Zik not presenting his tax returns..

Even if FEDECO ever asked for such...

Liers and demons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yōu are a bloody lier.. Present an undisputed fact, about Zik not presenting his tax returns..

Liers and demons

You're yet to be born then. That's the reason I advised that you go home and ask. To you anything that grates the nerves of Igbos is lie. Go and check it out. Screenshot this post and come and receive 20,000 Naira if I lied.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're yet to be born then. That's the reason I advised that you go home and ask. To you anything that grates the nerves of Igbos is lie. Go and check it out. Screenshot this post and come and receive 20,000 Naira if I lied.

Oga shiwme facta and stop lying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Oga shiwme facta and stop lying

I bet you and your fathers have never seen this before! This was Azikiwe's perspective though. He was generally known to have defaulted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpC6vhpAGAc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Liers and demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpC6vhpAGAc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" by nOgOoDmAn1593(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
I just know you got shit in the head nothing more my dear , you don’t reason like you eat salt at all
Efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.