Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class (22215 Views)

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Antoeni(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even if He Did , What's Wrong With That?
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Nellybest2022(f): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okay
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Bigchristo: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

As one of his student, i will tell you the truth about this and i hope you all listen to me carefully. Yesterday only 10 of us showed up for this man class and he was happy seeing us likewise we were happy too. So as the lecture ended, he dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out some paper money like dollars. then he ...................................

Actually i no be UI student abeg.. i dey type this from lagos, nigeria. Thank you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dem need to wipe you Oraimo cord for neck for wasting my precious time reading this grin grin
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Asour: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
How person wey dey beg for 8 months salary go come give over 700K to his students? Is he a ritualist or kidnapper?

Do you really think all lecturers who haven't been paid 8 months are lacking?
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Please confirm if you are supporting the lifeless one called Tífnubu.
Na so so deadbody APCheats dey produce as candidates.
Yeye party.

You are a bot
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by ipobarethieves: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
sad some old Prof/Dr with their unkempt hair and 1942 clothes.

Wic lecturer dey give FREE money to students or dey obtain from those dumb/slow ones
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by juman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
What a country.

Hard working cleaner in good country after paying his bills can save money monthly as twice as our university professors salaries.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Teenaira: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
teejay29:
Where he wan see $100 give 10 students?

May be na fake dollar notes or it could be that he gave them promissory notes against the anticipated 8 month salary bonanza.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by FireUpNow(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fake news. Where lecture who strike for 8 months want see $1000 to share give s10 students for Naija university? People can believe nonsense sha.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Yeye party.

Peter Obituary himself is fake news.
Everything about him is fake including the brain on his head
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Sweetvie: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fake news smiley
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
That is even impossicant.

Which lecturer has that kind of money?
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pootle:
that lecturer has a political ambition

Dr Bisi is one of the very few lecturers in Nigeria that lectures for the passion, and not for the money. From his meager salary, he assist his indigent students, help some to pay their fees and reach out to students in any way he possibly can. His teaching technique is second to none. The way he treats and respect his students.....everything about him generally is so so not Nigerian.

Everyone loves him

1 Like

Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by BigYash: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
He gave the students or he collected from them? Lecturer give students money for inside how many months strike? Except na him fucking mates (girls) when dey the class sha
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by imagrg(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Media lies.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by jojothaiv(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
How person wey dey beg for 8 months salary go come give over 70K to his students? Is he a ritualist or kidnapper?
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by SirJerrie(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

As one of his student, i will tell you the truth about this and i hope you all listen to me carefully. Yesterday only 10 of us showed up for this man class and he was happy seeing us likewise we were happy too. So as the lecture ended, he dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out some paper money like dollars. then he ...................................

Actually i no be UI student abeg.. i dey type this from lagos, nigeria. Thank you

Werey grin
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Person wey never see money chop, na him go dey give dollars?

The guy we sent to visit 2023 came back 3 days ago and has refused to eat fa.
Every minute he shout "eeeeh', 'mmmh"..
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Tagestain: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
teejay29:

Baba oni Baba... grin
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Imotman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is interesting.

The lecturer in question is actually one of my lecturers at postgraduate level. He was the coordinator for my class 3yrs ago.

I don't have the facts of this story but it is something he could have declared (as he does often) going by the nature of the man I know.
But this is very unlikely at this particular period.

1 Like

Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by toprealman: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
teejay29:
some lecturers are codedly balling.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by DearDealz: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ha!
Bisi Olawuyi.. Aburo kolawole Olawuyi.

Communication and language arts department,our University of Ibadan wa grin

1 Like

Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Mike008(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Now they have made him wish he had $1k
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by milcah5050: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
That's like saying buhari reduced the price of fuel.FHO: Fallacy of the highest orderThat's like saying buhari reduced the price of fuel.FHO: Fallacy of the highest order...
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by lexymella(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
You guys are very funny! Yes, lecturers are poorly paid in Nigeria but do not forget they are mostly well trained professionals(engineers, lawyers, IT experts, architects, geoscientist, etc). Some are consultants to oil companies and multi-nationals, some own their own firms/companies, some have distribution/marketing firms, etc. It is true that they are underpaid but an average lecturer is no beggar nor is he a pauper.
teejay29:

2 Likes

Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Admols(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Yeye party.

So lecturer and $100 suddenly turn to Tinubu and APC matter.
My simple advice: Stop taking mkpurumimi.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by plantist: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy
DenreleDave:

70 year old man, you be mumu cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Love48(f): 3:05am On Oct 26, 2022
To me it's not possible, just take a good look at him and u will knw Dat dis strike really dealt with him.

But

Anything can happen.. Maybe one politician Don send am message to convince students to vote for one party.
Re: UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class by Clazzone(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Mr Bisi sharply voice out, make EFCC no go grab am.

I have always known him to be wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Valuable Is Online Degree? / Project Topics And Materials In Medical Laboratory Science / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.