Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally (35185 Views)

Thiefnubun Thugs Forcing Market Women To Close Shop And Rally For Drug Dealer / #endsars Protest And Rally At Ikorodu / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by dapadawee: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The people be like rain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Skty: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Some people go start wailing now

Take in that dirty tongue.... fuool
In 2015, $1 was #195 Naira, buhari and APC came with their incompetence took it to #760
A bag of Rice was #8,000 in 2015 now a bag of rice is #45k.

You stil get mind dey support
BAT /SHET....these people normal so?
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hardgun:

See you keep on deceiving yourself with propangda and I'm a yoruba boy but I'm voting against Muslim
I am an Igbo boy but I am voting for Muslim
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by plaindealer: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
lmao..

See Pandora Igbos paining, lamenting and hallucinating everywhere grin grin

Asiwaju is your Next President, bow down to the great Jagaban of the universe.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Theoarhics: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
No level. Person wey Adeleke pursue comot for govt house
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Some people go start wailing now

They are already doing more than wailing, they are suffocating and dying in vain.. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Gunayo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi can't mobilize this kind of crowd outside south east . grin
Are you blind or you've lost your sense of reasoning. Didn't you see the crowd Obi pulled in Plateau State. Can you compare the two?
All this urchins self, please borrow sense for once now
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Skty: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
smileyoo:
I think this should be the next option for us to campaign in diaspora ; that if APC or PDP eventually win the next election, that these foreign nations should stop giving our ruling class any visa, especially for medical tourism.
let's all nigerians stay in the country and enjoy the mess.

Exactly, infact no visiting visa ..maybe for only school....apart from that we all remain here .. especially those voting these people in. My own way now of paying them is, I don't tip anyone... anywhere I'm asked for help, I don't give. U will help them they will still vote in these guys. Look at the able bodied men and women matching and probably dancing in the picture...pls zoom in...u will be surprised
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by ejimatic: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:
They say BAT is not liked by the SW but Obi is liked in the SE. We continue to appear in thousands upon thousands till we start the campaign. Omo oko logun omo ale!
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by imrany20(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please ,let's take easy on the zoombies, this one is massive
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Dapson73(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
owobokiri:
They have succeeded in turning it into an ethnic contest!

"Haaaaaaa, are you not going to come and match? You want that Igbo man to win us"?

No one complaint when Obituaries were holding their meaningless rallies in their comfort zones, while the jungle never mature.

As far as am concern, Obi is out of the calculations for winning except for some delusional clowns having hopeless hope.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Y is Tinubu desperate to rule Nigeria?
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by beelon1020(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Skty:
May u all enjoy APC 's breakfast till eternity and your generation. .all of u matching in the picture. All countries should stop giving us visas... let's all suffer here
Omo! Your tears is delicious... bring more for February abeg!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by BreconHills(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The difference between Tinubu Rally and Peter Obi rally is that;

Tinubu's rallies are organised by party members, and most people present are party members.

Whilst,

Peter Obi's rallies are organized by youths that have this country at heart, youths that wants the best for the country. And most people that are present in the rallies are people that doesn't identify with any political party.

Verdict; Peter Obi's rallies are more organic than Tinubu's eye service rallies.

At most, Tinubu is just a mere Regional Candidate, The North, South and East have rejected him, that's why Kano people ate his money and refused to show up.

Peter Obi is the next president Of Nigeria, 50 Billion man march of Tinubu sympathisers can't stop Obi.

Not sure you can say that. There is no evidence of that. Some people would also say Peter Obi is essentially working from an igbo base with end sars youth in the sw. It takes massive spread to win the Presidency.

Everyone should go and vote with no violence.

But I honestly think pdp and Labour will canibalize each others votes.
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by molas02: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
We that we lives in Osogbo .. kelebe area knew that this crowd was imported from all over neighboring town... Osogbo don't give a Bleep abt tinubu, srj, shetima and APC
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Asour: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:

Obi's prospects aren't that great But Lagos isn't SE & he pulled one there.
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The difference between Tinubu Rally and Peter Obi rally is that;

Tinubu's rallies are organised by party members, and most people present are party members.

Whilst,

Peter Obi's rallies are organized by youths that have this country at heart, youths that wants the best for the country. And most people that are present in the rallies are people that doesn't identify with any political party.

Verdict; Peter Obi's rallies are more organic than Tinubu's eye service rallies.

At most, Tinubu is just a mere Regional Candidate, The North, South and East have rejected him, that's why Kano people ate his money and refused to show up.

Peter Obi is the next president Of Nigeria, 50 Billion man march of Tinubu sympathisers can't stop Obi.

my neighbours and their friends was part of your Obi rally in Lagos. They don't have PVC and they got some tips

More than half of Obi supporters don't have PVC that is the pure truth. Majority of them don't vote from day 1. They recently registered for CVR which certainly more than half won't get it before election

This is the little message i have for you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Enumerator(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
I tell you
Skty:
May u all enjoy APC 's breakfast till eternity and your generation. .all of u matching in the picture. All countries should stop giving us visas... let's all suffer here
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
Y is Tinubu desperate to rule Nigeria?
LOl

If Tinubu no win this election make i bend

He has already planned for it before now
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by amaridigital(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Desperation of zombidients on social media is top notch.

For instance on nairaland, you see a thread on Tinubu's political move, open the thread, zombidients occupy front page crying and cursing.

Similarly, you see pitobi thread, open it, same zombidients are still on front page, this time, not necessarily just praising pitobi, but over 80% of their comments are about Tinubu.

When they come across a thread with at most 3 Tinubu supporters comments on front page, they create about 10 threads screaming nairaland has been invaded by "Tinubu's urchins". In some cases, about 30 of them will quote you telling you about some imaginary 30k bmc allowance, lol. Funny enough, they believe the lies they tell themselves.

What do I say, after all, ipob believe Buhari died and was replaced with one jubrin from Sudan. But las las, no polling centres on social media and that is why Tinubu is set to win the 2023 presidential election. Zombidients can wail and cry, who send dem. grin

The most incredible thing about the obi-diot movement is that despite all their noise they are still yet to break a new ground. They are unable to break the glass ceiling. No single popular politician in Nigeria has joined them. Nobody decamp to their party. Northerners are avoiding them like plague. No reasonable ijaw, itsekiri yoruba or urhobo person is supporting them. Six months down the lane of their campaign of hatred, their demography remains the same. They called themselves and their 61 year old candidate "Nigerian youth" but everyone knows they haven't made any progress in selling their unpopular candidate to other reasonable Nigerians except Nyamiris and IPOB. They chose October 1 for their rally-a day most lagosians love to party and celebrate. IFA worshippers will easily attract and gather millions of people on October 1st in Lagos. I wonder if they have registered 10,000 new party members since. APC has been the ruling party in osun state for the past 12 years and obi-diot will tell you APC is paying party members to attend their rally. To them people will vote their Pandora even though labour party is not popular but they are too dumb to realize that same is applicable in APC. People will vote for Tinubu because of his performance as governor despite their misgivings with APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Skty: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
beelon1020:
Omo! Your tears is delicious... bring more for February abeg!

You and yours will enjoy APC for evermore...amen
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Skty:

Take in that dirty tongue.... fuool
In 2015, $1 was #195 Naira, buhari and APC came with their incompetence took it to #760
A bag of Rice was #8,000 in 2015 now a bag of rice is #45k.

You stil get mind dey support
BAT /SHET....these people normal so?
Tinubu will win the election

Na Atiku i just dey pity being a regular customer who has made several attempts

As for Obi, everyone knows he isn't contesting
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Skty: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
amaridigital:

The most incredible thing about the obi-diot movement is that despite all their noise they are still yet to break a new ground. They are unable to break the glass ceiling. No single popular politician in Nigeria has joined them. Nobody decamp to their party. Northerners are avoiding them like plague. No reasonable ijaw, itsekiri yoruba or urhobo person is supporting them. Six months down the lane of their campaign of hatred, their demography remains the same. They called themselves and their 61 year old candidate "Nigerian youth" but everyone knows they haven't made any progress in selling their unpopular candidate to other reasonable Nigerians except Nyamiris and IPOB. They chose October 1 for their rally-a day most lagosians love to party and celebrate. IFA worshippers will easily attract and gather millions of people on October 1st in Lagos. I wonder if they have registered 10,000 new party members since. APC has been the ruling party in osun state for the past 12 years and obi-diot will tell you APC is paying party members to attend their rally. To them people will vote their Pandora even though labour party is not popular but they are too dumb to realize that same is applicable in APC. People will vote for Tinubu because of his performance as governor despite their misgivings with APC.

May APC happen to u, ur Household and your generation, amen .. senseless epistle
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
They always complain the crowd are paid.

Go and pay and get your own crowd. Nobody is stopping you.

Imagine if Nigerians were paid to vote tinubu and he wins with landslide, there's absolutely nothing you can do. Just like how you did nothing during buharis 8years in office.

Pigs

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Skty: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
DiorPence:
They always complain the crowd are paid.

Go and pay and get your own crowd. Nobody is stopping you.

Imagine if Nigerians were paid to vote tinubu and he wins with landslide, there's absolutely nothing you can do. Just like how you did nothing during buharis 8years in office.

Pigs

Akamu brain, empty skull, slave, afonja, a*s licker of fula
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by Greenback: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
But buh these are the same people who rejected APC/oyetola nah grin
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
nesgeeek:
I don't think sensible Nigerian will ever vote for APC in 2023.
Lol

Same APC that won ekiti state this year and got over 355k votes in Osun State where LP struggle to get 1k votes?

You don't know anything bro
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Opmic:
See multitude of people.

And you say our government is our problem.
See, until we admit that we have tens of millions of clueless idiots in this country, this country will not move forward.
We will just keep changing leaders
LOl

The earlier you come to terms with reality the better for you

Tinubu has prepared for this long time ago

He will obviously succeed Buhari
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by BATified2023: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
At the end of everything Peter Obi will still win this presidential election 2023.
like he won osun

Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by adekolaelect(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
At the end of everything Peter Obi will still win this presidential election 2023.
Yes ooo .Peter will be the first president of emotional feeling and Tweeter.
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by 35824L: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
These are people with voters card not like IPob seccesionists marching for the other candidate.
Re: Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally by TheGift: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
plaindealer:

I feel for Tinubu, He thinks He is smarter than the rest of us, but He is being used by the cabal from a certain extraction.

And IF He he becomes President , it is only a matter of time before He is eliminated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power By Farooq Kperogi / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.