Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP (18880 Views)

Caretaker Committee: Internal Implosion In APC Seems Inevitable – Banire / Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki / Buhari, Jonathan, Obaseki, Okowa, Dickson, Others Grace Anenih's Funeral Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by AliyuMahdi9: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hahahahaha

Vote Wisely ohhhhh

Saintlucia come Ohhhhh

Saintlucia come and post Obi's Picture

nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/obaseki-okowa-responsible-for-the-implosion-in-pdp-apc/
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tonypen247:
Hmmn.
Wetin just concern me now na Peter Obi2023 cool
There has never been an intelligent person of the age of sixty who would consent to live his life over again. His or anyone else. The goal is for future generations and not personal ambition. cry

We must get it right this time around.

You can contact me via my signature below for your academic research of top-notch quality

The results will shock you. You guys can only mobilize yourselves and some few angry Yoruba youths but can never come close to victory. The North would disappoint, in fact you can't mobilize their youths. Time will tell.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
babaolofin:

He said so. That is a very reckless statement. He has been reckless in everything he does, if it were Obasanjo he would have been removed as a governor long time ago but the Presidency under Buhari aided and abetted him in order to humiliate Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

I always weep whenever I remember those APC House of Assembly members that sacrificed for Democratic principle and APC but were sacrificed by Abuja APC people because of Oshiomhole and Tìnubu.
So foolishly following someone blindly to usurp authority is " Sacrifice for Democratic Principle"? They institute more than 10 cases in court and they lost our woefully. They would have won at least one, if they are in the right direction.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by tunapawizzy: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Ubiudumo:
Damn! I'm absolutely sure Obaseki can't sleep tonight after reading this tantrum-filled piece.
Dont be surprised these 2 go still drink wine together for one corner tomorrow....na masses n voters dem dey use these movies fool...
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2022
Obaseki will receive the shocker of his life come February, 2023
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Ubiudumo(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Dont be surprised these 2 go still drink wine together for one corner tomorrow....na masses n voters dem dey use these movies fool...
Abi oo
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Honjoshy4u: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Keyamo is a lost course. A man that once wanted Tinubu kicked out of office because of certificate issues and now speaking for him is nothing but a confused Homo sapiens.
Tinubu also betrayed the South by joining the North to bring down Jonathan's Government
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
You see them? Obaseki and Okowa. Two people of same Zodiac sign called Cancer. Very ungrateful, vengeful, vindictive, bitter and stingy.

Peter Obi is also Cancer by Zodiac sign. He cannot be president of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Governor Ambode Signs 7 New Bills Into Law, Guarantees 24-hours Power Supply / 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.