Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP (18879 Views)

Caretaker Committee: Internal Implosion In APC Seems Inevitable – Banire / Edo PDP Risks Implosion Over Obaseki / Buhari, Jonathan, Obaseki, Okowa, Dickson, Others Grace Anenih's Funeral Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Tonypen247(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Igbodicool(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
This Senior Agbado Nuisance (SAN) will not face his front...

Always yarning nonsense and looking for expired popularity.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by DarkPheonix: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
Rkr
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
All of una dey craze!

The guy we sent to visit 2023 came back 3 days ago and has refused to eat fa.
Every minute he shout "eeeeh', 'mmmh"..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by kristisking(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
APC, a party of doom. Pot calling kettle black. Nonsense!
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by DarkPheonix: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why is apc bothered about pdp unity? tongue

Our labour shall be fruitful come 2023

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by toprealman: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo should concentrate on the confusion in APC first.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by bobby007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
One ipob moderator ban me and many people again obi, we know ur game as nairaland no follow again we are on Twitter
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Nocare77: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
If you agree on power shift from north to south then you should also agree on power shift from muslim to christian. Foolish urhobo man quoting the bible satanically.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by HomoSapiien: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obaseki is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by FuckOsuPigs: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tonypen247:
Hmmn.
Wetin just concern me now na Peter Obi2023 cool
There has never been an intelligent person of the age of sixty who would consent to live his life over again. His or anyone else. The goal is for future generations and not personal ambition. cry

We must get it right this time around.

You can contact me via my signature below for your academic research of top-notch quality

Here's the original picture grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
This guy is more concerned about PDP and labour party, than promoting brown teeth ..
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by ChukwuObe: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jestin:
Keyamo , Obaseki and Okowa are useless

Just like your father that dumped you at the baby factory in Abia
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Mike008(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo has successfully typified and described the lot of both PDP and APC as a whole. These looters have no shame whatsoever. In years to come, we will dig up this write-up because that time Keyamo may be speaking for PDP and not APC. What a shameful lot.
As for Lawyers who are ministers in the temple of justice, their role in partisan politics should be limited. Politics is the bedrock of lies and corruption.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by urbobo20(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo waiting cousin you for pdp matter
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Jestin: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Just like your father that dumped you at the baby factory in Abia
ur father should have used condom rather. Wasted brain
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
barbstee:
That was a careless utterance from Obaseki though, if he truly said that.
A sitting governor for that matter.
We play politics with virtually everything in this country

He said so. That is a very reckless statement. He has been reckless in everything he does, if it were Obasanjo he would have been removed as a governor long time ago but the Presidency under Buhari aided and abetted him in order to humiliate Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

I always weep whenever I remember those APC House of Assembly members that sacrificed for Democratic principle and APC but were sacrificed by Abuja APC people because of Oshiomhole and Tìnubu.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obaseki is an irresponsible governor and man, crisis always follow him around wherever he goes
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by hopexter(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Risingblue008:
My prayer point na
1) make God make am possible make i catch buhari for junction,,,,see,,ehh,he go collect wotowoto

2)make God put me for where governors, senators dey keep money,
By then,I'll be governors governor
grin grin grin

What r my saying
Broh,
Pass me dt claro make i kill am,
The claro don reach beggers gage
cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like you just sub after a long time
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by kokoA(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sadly Keyamo made sense for the first time. Obaseki and Okowa should be ashamed of themselves for supporting another Northerner to replace a Northerner.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by ponishah: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117872967:
Party of criminals, failures and looters.
Both Atiku and his boy boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians can never forget that.
Only supporters of terrorists, cannibals and murderers are suffering from collective insomnia. cool
Never again in our darling nation.
PDP, Atiku and Peter Obi

#SaneNigeriansRemember

It's a win-win situation for Jagaban
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by CheapHomes1: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
ClearFlair:
APC that has abandoned their job

keyamo and APC have made other parties their manifesto. they dont have anything to campaign with
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by chimaroka60: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTtAE9baFQ0

The Minister of State for Health, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, has dismissed Peter Obi’s chances of winning the 2023 presidential election.

Mamora likened the Labour Party’s flagbearer’s candidacy to independent candidacy in America which has never produced a president.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Minatouchiha(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Keyamo has always been a riff raff. He's talking about zoning and what have you! But fails to see the Muslim Muslim ticket he's supporting as something that should be apologized over. We de wait for una. Okowa and Obaseki sef nor get sense. The three both of una plus una supporters and vice chancellor's inclusive but in no way limited. All of una nor get sense.
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by barbstee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
babaolofin:

He said so. That is a very reckless statement. He has been reckless in everything he does, if it were Obasanjo he would have been removed as a governor long time ago but the Presidency under Buhari aided and abetted him in order to humiliate Tinubu and Oshiomhole.

I always weep whenever I remember those APC House of Assembly members that sacrificed for Democratic principle and APC but were sacrificed by Abuja APC people because of Oshiomhole and Tìnubu.

That's serious
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tonypen247:
Hmmn.
Wetin just concern me now na Peter Obi2023 cool
There has never been an intelligent person of the age of sixty who would consent to live his life over again. His or anyone else. The goal is for future generations and not personal ambition. cry

We must get it right this time around.

You can contact me via my signature below for your academic research of top-notch quality

Have you seen this? Looks like your Messiah is losing his mind, don't you think? Watch him; he was asked one question, but he used a different episode to "answer" it. Law of Diminishing Returns, it's called. Peter Gregory Obi is certainly losing his mind:

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1584786161242734593?t=2RPeSAdi37B-IF9GOb1Jnw&s=09
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by snowball11(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117872967:
Party of criminals, failures and looters.
Both Atiku and his boy boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians can never forget that.
Only supporters of terrorists, cannibals and murderers are suffering from collective insomnia. cool
PDP, Atiku and Peter Obi

#SaneNigeriansRemember

It's a win-win situation for Jagaban

What moral ground are people of the APC have to call those of the PDP criminals? undecided

Kettle calling pot black! undecided

Idiotic bunch of the most evil of party! grin
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by bizzibodi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
In summary keyamo meant"out of an ugly mouth can something very ugly" grin grin
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Did you know?

Intels Nigeria Limited is the biggest Oil and gas logistics firm operating at the Onne Free Zone. The firm has invested over $4 billion on the Onne port development project.  The company is co-owned by business partners, Atiku Abubakar and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Vote wisely
Re: Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP by ajexx(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
If the south are not careful , another man from the north will rule this country for another 16 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Responsibilities Towards Nigeria As A Nigerian? / Governor Ambode Signs 7 New Bills Into Law, Guarantees 24-hours Power Supply / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.